The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I just started playing it. Are choices here have a lot of impact and is there any walkthrough or mod or this game doesn't need it

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Hopefully Tobias ends up being an ass and when the years up we get to keep the relic because I can't imagine the type of therapy you'd need getting introduced to magic hating it, then loving it and then having it taken away from you.

Reactions: MaxTheWriter20

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Fucking A+ for this game, fantastic so far.. I love the small detail of having the MC and some other characters have their appearance change at times, makes it feel more realistic.. I must say Eva changes her appearance often lol.. Sometimes I hardly recognize her...but yeah Id say Fiona and Eva are my favs so far, Robbie is pretty cool too.. And then there's something about Paonia that attracts me lol

Also I hope we get to see more of alternative Quinn and his story(my MCs name is Quinn btw).. Lol at first I thought what the fuck happend to Quinn.. dude got thin and has long hair and a beard now but then I realized it's an alternative version of him

Jul 20, 2020
I played this one from start to current content in one sitting. I really enjoyed it, I got a HUGE "wanted" (e.g. the movie/comic) vibe from it,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My only concern/critiques are:
1. There's a ton of characters who are (for the moment) all well written and established. I'm not sure how it'll pan out in the long run with flooding more characters in and overshadowing other characters and their stories. His "normal" life was already getting phased out a bit toward the end of the current story/content.

2. The renders need some help, there's a lot of fireflies/artifacts in the images due to not enough light sources etc. It's somewhat nit picking, but I noticed a lot of grainy images/fireflies through out my playthrough.

Otherwise, it was a great read/experience so far and I'm looking forward to future installments :D

Reactions: JohnF95zone

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Nice update. I am bouncing around quite a bit on my preferred ladies in this. I was so-so with Chloe and not interested in Robbie prior to this update. Now, I'm digging both of them quite a bit.

Still liking Fiona best though at this point. Both spa decision scenes were good with her. I had to go back after my first run to see how it would have ended if I thought with my big head.

Reactions: Real Kreten

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I played this one from start to current content in one sitting. I really enjoyed it, I got a HUGE "wanted" (e.g. the movie/comic) vibe from it,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My only concerns/critiques are:
1. There's a ton of characters who are (for the moment) all well written and established. I'm not sure how it'll pan out in the long run with flooding more characters in and overshadowing other characters and their stories. His "normal" life was already getting phased out a bit toward the end of the current story/content.

2. The renders need some help, there's a lot of fireflies/artifacts in the images due to not enough light sources, etc. It's somewhat nitpicking, but I noticed a lot of grainy images/fireflies throughout my playthrough.

Otherwise, it was a great read/experience so far and I'm looking forward to future installments :D
From what I can understand, it's a big story, so towards the end of the current game which seems to be in another 10 chapters. I don't think it will be from the movie you mentioned as it seems unlikely. What I do know is that after those 10 chapters the Dev is working on some type of sandbox where you take your character and go into the world with all those characters you've met and have a relationship of some kind with them.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
No decisions matter yet. Won't be able to give you any meaningful walkthrough until more of the story is written.

Xerathjones

Sep 29, 2020
Great job with that game so far. I really enjoyed it. Interesting story, makes u to want more and more :D
Eva character it's just legit perfect in my opinion :p Great face and not with that oversized breast like tends to have others (for unknown reasons for me)

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes