Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Do u guys know why this game hasn't got any mod? Are the decisions not really important or is it that easy to know which choices are right?
i think usually someone has to ask the modders to make a mod for a game.

in this case however, might not need one. simply cause choices are pretty easy and a good amount either give you a hint on whats gonna happen or just straight up tell you.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Will there be any more content with Elena beside that one sex scene in that bathroom? I feel like the dev is playing favorite here. There is too much Robbie content and I don't really like her. The MC meet with her almost everyday. Birthday party, cooking, gaming. There is barely any content with other character. Unless there is twist in the future I think we should be able to just ignore her and go on with the main story and pursuit other LI.
Also I don't want to say it but Eva look like an old hag and I'm not a fan of tattoos/piercing girl so that let only Elena

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Will there be any more content with Elena beside that one sex scene in that bathroom? I feel like the dev is playing favorite here. There is too much Robbie content and I don't really like her. The MC meet with her almost everyday. Birthday party, cooking, gaming. There is barely any content with other character. Unless there is twist in the future I think we should be able to just ignore her and go on with the main story and pursuit other LI.
Also I don't want to say it but Eva look like an old hag and I'm not a fan of tattoos/piercing girl so that let only Elena
Did you play until the last update ? Robbie doesn't have that much content, but they were neighbors and now living together so you see her often. And you can fuck Elena again in the library of the magic castle

Reactions: Real Kreten

ryyty

Mar 18, 2020
I also want lot of content with Elena I am fan of elena

Reactions: NukaCola
Sep 3, 2020
I want more content with Fiona

am I the only one who thinks Fiona is best girl

Taellosse

Apr 29, 2021
Here's my next Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega

Buy me a beer if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
I haven't checked the original version to see if this is a problem there too, but at least in your port, there are a number of points where a longer bit of dialogue doesn't fit on screen. Fortunately this game features a History, so it's possible to bring that up to see what those obscured final lines say, but it would be nice if the font size was just a couple points lower, so this wouldn't happen anymore.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I haven't checked the original version to see if this is a problem there too, but at least in your port, there are a number of points where a longer bit of dialogue doesn't fit on screen. Fortunately this game features a History, so it's possible to bring that up to see what those obscured final lines say, but it would be nice if the font size was just a couple points lower, so this wouldn't happen anymore.
In my new ports you can change the font size, i'll pay better attention to it on the next release.

Reactions: Taellosse

MarcoClint90

Sep 30, 2021
my review

never use this site before, hope i'm doing it right. One of the best game I've played so far. the plot is very interesting and new. most of the character is very memorable and realistic. a very good writing in my opinion although it's a little bit all over the place sometimes. music 10/10.

some critique and suggestion

-the overall render quality of the visual can be improve

-the time in this game can be a little bit confusing. i know you put the date and day every time there's a new scene but, it's really easy to miss those. my suggestion is that you can put "2 days later" or "3 weeks later" at the beginning of the scene so that it's easer to give a sense of how much time has pass.

-the choice option can be a little bit creative. right now most of the choice are just "be bad" or "be good". and it don't fills like it's really have any impact to the story yet although that might change in the future.

-i also would like to see the MC actual do anything because right now he is the least interesting character in the game.

-this is personal preference but i don't like POV shots because i think that you can make a lot more interesting scene from different angle.

Reactions: reh1

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
my review

never use this site before, hope i'm doing it right. One of the best game I've played so far. the plot is very interesting and new. most of the character is very memorable and realistic. a very good writing in my opinion although it's a little bit all over the place sometimes. music 10/10.

some critique and suggestion

-the overall render quality of the visual can be improve

-the time in this game can be a little bit confusing. i know you put the date and day every time there's a new scene but, it's really easy to miss those. my suggestion is that you can put "2 days later" or "3 weeks later" at the beginning of the scene so that it's easer to give a sense of how much time has pass.

-the choice option can be a little bit creative. right now most of the choice are just "be bad" or "be good". and it don't fills like it's really have any impact to the story yet although that might change in the future.

-i also would like to see the MC actual do anything because right now he is the least interesting character in the game.

-this is personal preference but i don't like POV shots because i think that you can make a lot more interesting scene from different angle.
Good review but you should post this in the review section! To the right of the title "Mad World [Release 3.3.0.0] [Smoke Mob Games]" there's 5 stars that say "63 votes" below it. Click on the amount of stars you want to give this game and it'll bring up the review box. Then you can just copy and paste what you already wrote into it

Reactions: nsfwdemanded

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I don't know why but, Vincent just reminds me of Midas from Fortnite lol. The Dev or who ever must of gotten the idea from that. They look very similar, not 100% of course. Hairstyle, Outfit, Tattooed arms.

vinn.jpg wallpapersden.com_fortnite-midas-skin-4k-outfit_1280x2120.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Capella and v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

Elspastico

Jun 29, 2018
Outright amazing. It didn't even have to be an "adult" adult game, the story is intriguing and written well enough to sustain interest. If I wasn't working on a minimum wage and living in a shit country, I'd pledge my wallet to this.

"How should magic work in my story?" is a question that can lead to sheer shithousery, if answered without respect to the concept. Your approach is convincing and interesting enough, which is saying something because many professional writers absolutely shat their pants trying to do it.

I hope you get, like, a couple thousand patrons soon. Because I need to see Siegmund wreck shit with that sword.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes