chaos7

Jan 6, 2019
Great game so far I also wish there was a gallery but I am looking forward to the next update.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Does the romance with Robbie happens later on or did I miss something? currently on chapter 3.1, just after he starts training.

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
It was at this moment I knew this game was about to be shit... I can't believe this retard googled magic expecting answers smh
CringyGame.png

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
The MC is written to be so fucking cringey, I really tried to give this a chance, but it turned out just like I thought it would, he never got any better from start to finish.

• Sad
Reactions: policia123

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah .. well .. the source material of gordon flimsy horrid hare lewitt is showing.

Remember ... MC is supposed to be a courrier and the last update his work mates end up dead so he is so very much expendable and unless his mentoring god
steps in and knocks his balls into brass knuckles pretty soon-ish, this story is heading into a brick wall.

Tha deux ex makina coming to save MC better be a ferrary and ourrun those hunting for his stones.

It was at this moment I knew this game was about to be shit... I can't believe this retard googled magic expecting answers smh
View attachment 1493086
this game feels like its about to be abandoned
The MC is written to be so fucking cringey, I really tried to give this a chance, but it turned out just like I thought it would, he never got any better from start to finish.

Shankums

Oct 26, 2019
Can't believe I overlooked this. Paeonia best girl. 3 months since last update got me kinda worried. I really want to see how this plays out.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev is going at it like mad .. hence the title.
Last version dev made extra 500 renders that were not in the story,
so it ended up stalling the release as to write context up for the extra renders.
That said, there is heart in this, seems determination is there also,
here is hope for the best.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is there is settled .. that babe we hated for being a cringy boss ... well ...
she is the one constant of casual releases we got in the realm of those with magik.

Such erratic the contacts we got with the rommie and the bff of the roomie.
Their tag teaming of not caring to much about MC,
then caring about eachother more,
then keeping it awkward but, well, ok-ish about one hooking up with MC
while the other keeps MC at bay ... the two of them are running MC ruggade.

So, yeah ... finding a buddy who is so tender and cool,
sporting just a passive augment, just like ours, kinda makes sense she is
the one we get closer to and start the relationship like in the movies/series:
a bang sparks the cue to keep us together.

MC is still too much of a blabber mouth 4 his own good.
Could be the gift of his god, could be the side effect of the augment:
you get so much info via visual aids that you cannot keep all of that bottled up,
nor can you process and effectively use such info,
so spouting it out in gurgles must be it.

So much gaming is still to be had.

Reactions: F1_V10

junj

Jan 4, 2018
Feel like Mad World is criminally underrated, one of the best game in terms of story. There are a bunch of badass male characters, so you don't feel like alone in the world full of woman to fuck, great world-building. All the details about magic and stuffs are carefully explained. The H-Scene for me is very well made and not cringe at al. This game hooked me up from the beginning to the end of the newest update. Cannot wait for more contents. I hope developers release signature art so I can put it on my account.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
The game CG look amazing. I'm rather curious about the story, because the sparse description of the premise has me mystified.

How much content is there? I can see the added amount of chapters, but what does it amount to in playtime aprox? Or is the game actually in it's early stages with like 1 hour of play time tops?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The game CG look amazing. I'm rather curious about the story, because the sparse description of the premise has me mystified.

How much content is there? I can see the added amount of chapters, but what does it amount to in playtime aprox? Or is the game actually in it's early stages with like 1 hour of play time tops?
There is quite a lot of content already, multiple hours I would say

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes