TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Game looks cool so far but ill have to drop it for now until some awesome person leaks the walkthrough or a modder makes a WT mod. So many different choices and no idea what any of it leads too.

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye and Antera

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
Game looks cool so far but ill have to drop it for now until some awesome person leaks the walkthrough or a modder makes a WT mod. So many different choices and no idea what any of it leads too.
Most of the choices doesn't matter. Red/blue choices are about your temper, other may alter some minor text and relationship status. Everything is pretty clear.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Most of the choices doesn't matter. Red/blue choices are about your temper, other may alter some minor text and relationship status. Everything is pretty clear.
But what do the red/blue choices lead to. What difference in the relationships down the line, is it lust/love, is it dom/sub. Not very clear so far.

Maybe its just too early to tell even with a WT and ill just have to try again when its later into its development.

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye and Antera

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020
But what do the red/blue choices lead to. What difference in the relationships down the line, is it lust/love, is it dom/sub. Not very clear so far.

Maybe its just too early to tell even with a WT and ill just have to try again when its later into its development.
Too much blue choices will make you emotionless, too much red - and you become unhinged.

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Solid so far up to chapter/episode 3.3, though still feels like we're in the beginning arc (Which is good). I really hope this is a long one, because it has potential to be really good. I would say its currently good to pretty good quality right now in terms of setting and story, but still has issues with spelling/grammar, reused scenes, and the visuals are not the best. To elaborate it's "fuzzy" or "grainy" looking and expressions on characters most of the time make them look unattractive or "old looking/aged" as I have noticed some other AVN's also suffer from this, while other times they genuinely look attractive. Red, blue, and green choices (Otherwise colored choices), are not made clear enough on what exactly they impact or change. A quick description of them at the beginning or somewhere will fix this (It may be "easy" for some people but for others and myself, we are left with best guesses or confusion. Literally for awhile I thought it was good vs evil because of the colors but then I realized that wasn't the case. Now other than what some people have said in the comments section, unless true, I am still confused on the impact of them/etc). Nonetheless I enjoy the story so far and am looking forward to where this is going.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not abandoned, real life is getting in the way...

From Discord (link on the first page):

Just settled in my new apartment! I forgot how it felt to have space (and this place has a lot of that compared to my old digs). A lot of my stuff was old and could not be disassembled and moved without breaking (like my wardrobe, for example). The last few weeks were all about cleaning the new place, buying and organizing my new stuff. I feel like I'll have a steadier workflow now that's done. These are the good news. Bad news is I'm broke. Brazilian bureaucracy and taxes™ broke my legs and now I'm collecting old debts so I can buy a crucial asset I'm in need of (for the best scene in the chapter, at least for me). This may or may not stall things. Everything depends on how quickly I'll get paid. While that develops, I'm working around it. The next chapter so far has six scenes containing sexual interaction (a new record). Six-ish considering one of them happens with the same person in the same day, and it's actually divided in two parts rather than two separate scenes. It'll also feature the very first steamy interaction with a character a lot of people have been waiting for. I'm not gonna say more because I feel like I'm promising too much and not showing anything to back it up, so I'll post a few previews as soon as possible and let them speak for themselves. Thanks for sticking with me so far. It's a very welcome surprise to see that the patron count hasn't dropped below 65 for almost six months when as far as everyone knows (and I've shown) there's literally nothing happening. I appreciate everyone's trust. New content on everyone's hands as soon as I can. Still here.

Dex Hellsing

Dec 20, 2019

Just settled in my new apartment! I forgot how it felt to have space (and this place has a lot of that compared to my old digs). A lot of my stuff was old and could not be disassembled and moved without breaking (like my wardrobe, for example). The last few weeks were all about cleaning the new place, buying and organizing my new stuff. I feel like I'll have a steadier workflow now that's done. These are the good news. Bad news is I'm broke. Brazilian bureaucracy and taxes™ broke my legs and now I'm collecting old debts so I can buy a crucial asset I'm in need of (for the best scene in the chapter, at least for me). This may or may not stall things. Everything depends on how quickly I'll get paid. While that develops, I'm working around it. The next chapter so far has six scenes containing sexual interaction (a new record). Six-ish considering one of them happens with the same person in the same day, and it's actually divided in two parts rather than two separate scenes. It'll also feature the very first steamy interaction with a character a lot of people have been waiting for. I'm not gonna say more because I feel like I'm promising too much and not showing anything to back it up, so I'll post a few previews as soon as possible and let them speak for themselves. Thanks for sticking with me so far. It's a very welcome surprise to see that the patron count hasn't dropped below 65 for almost six months when as far as everyone knows (and I've shown) there's literally nothing happening. I appreciate everyone's trust. New content on everyone's hands as soon as I can. Still here.
Glad to see u are still here with us, and being a brazillian dude i know how hard it is with bureaucracy and how money burns quickly

Reactions: Drome100

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Is it just me, or does it seem that behind the "super ninja silent assassin, semi-albino, unbeatable killing machine" exterior Paeonia is a really sweet girl with a fun sense of humor and kindly disposition? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Just some of the little things she does like smack the MC in the head with the tennis ball, and little smiles you can make out from behind the mask when something is said, or quiet (duh!) support right when he needs it.
I'm really interested in getting to know her as a person. She seems like the supportive sister "don't mess with my family" kind of person.

Reactions: Real Kreten
Sep 3, 2020

screenshot0001.png
I am hoping and praying that we gets content with her soon I've been saving myself for her for the entire game

that's right.i Means I haven't been intimate with anyone for the entire game

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
no it's a different universe it's a different universe no no be cool

i have a tattoo on my dick says property of Bella
WAY too much information there, WAY WAY too much information!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back to this universe (and thread so as not to get deleted:rolleyes:) I will definitely agree that Miss Fiona is one Desirable Dangerous Dame! She's currently tied for first place with Elena and Robbie....and Eva.....and Chloe......Paeonia.....Dr. Whitfield....well shit!

Pretty much Eva's mom is the only one out of the running and I don't see a good redemption arc for her plus she's got "resting bitch face" down so hard I'd bet her skull has a scowl. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Getting kinda worried since no info since Nov. might get the abandoned tag soon

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes