slykiler

Sep 3, 2017
The game CG look amazing. I'm rather curious about the story, because the sparse description of the premise has me mystified.

How much content is there? I can see the added amount of chapters, but what does it amount to in playtime aprox? Or is the game actually in it's early stages with like 1 hour of play time tops?
Like the person above me mentioned... it definitely has a decent amount of content, few hours worth, and there's a lot of story progression you'll get in that time. I highly recommend playing it.

Reactions: youngethan

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I really like story but my first big impression is that character motions. I know game doesn't have good amount of animation. I'm not talking about animations. What I'm talking about is, coming home, jumping on couch. Dude jumped on bed and I felt it. Fiona threw dude into car, damn felt it. Scenes like these.

Also about story, are we sure that "young mc" is really young one? I got impression that he is older than current one and I feel like that scene is about returning back to city (Tori one), not first time coming.

Reactions: youngethan

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Our MC is into dying his hair and looking like the dude in your sig.
Also, getting that kind of connection to your game that you can feel the action,
that is the matrix level of realism right there. Not sure what the grape is there.
MC was struggling in a fixed set of variables in a life of bads and worse,
kind a like neo. Good 4 him the morpheus moment came in a drinking night at the pub.

Reactions: despot444

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Capella , I like your game and look forward to another update approx. this month *fingers crossed* !

In anticipation and to support the game a little bit, I created one Signature-GIF for "MAD WORLD"...
I'd like to share it here with the community - if you don't mind:

MAD WORLD - GIF - Signature 300x124 px
MORE sigs for MW can be found in my NEW fan sig post

Cause the file size is too large for uploading it as a n attachment here on F95, it is hosted on Imgur.

For using the GIF in your signature...
-> just right click on the image, -> copy the graphic link and insert it in your signature.​

If you want to link the image to this thread additionally,
-> either copy and paste the given BB Code
or just -> left click on the inserted image in your signature, then choose "EDIT LINK" and insert this link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-world-release-3-3-0-0-smoke-mob-games.55994/ .

Feel free to share your opinion if you like.
Hope you'll enjoy :D and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Last edited:

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Capella , I like your game and look forward to another update approx. this month *fingers crossed* !

In anticipation and to support the game a little bit, I created one Signature-GIF for "MAD WORLD"...
I'd like to share it here with the community - if you don't mind:

MAD WORLD - GIF - Signature 300x124 px 6 MB
BB Code: [url='https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-world-release-3-3-0-0-smoke-mob-games.55994/'][img]https://i.imgur.com/LYScjIU.gif[/img][/url]

Cause the file size is too large for uploading it as a n attachment here on F95, it is hosted on Imgur.

For using the GIF in your signature...
-> just right click on the image, -> copy the graphic link and insert it in your signature.​

If you want to link the image to this thread additionally,
-> either copy and paste the given BB Code
or just -> left click on the inserted image in your signature, then choose "EDIT LINK" and insert this link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-world-release-3-3-0-0-smoke-mob-games.55994/ .

Feel free to share your opinion if you like.
Hope you'll enjoy :D and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I appreciate the dedication - it looks awesome! I loved the motion graphic title.

If no one beats me to it, I'll see if can open a fan sig thread and make some of my own after the upcoming update. People have voiced their thoughts on it, so I won't pass on the fun of making them! I'll likely be using custom art (probably animated). I'll add yours to the thread, too (with your permission, of course).

I'm reworking everything that isn't nailed to the floor, adding a lot, and laying a big foundation with the journal system. The sheer amount of work is intimidating, to be honest, but I'm still hoping for a January release! So yeah, fingers crossed on my end, too.

Once again, thanks for the support. Happy new year!

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
I appreciate the dedication - it looks awesome! I loved the motion graphic title.

If no one beats me to it, I'll see if can open a fan sig thread and make some of my own after the upcoming update. People have voiced their thoughts on it, so I won't pass on the fun of making them! I'll likely be using custom art (probably animated). I'll add yours to the thread, too (with your permission, of course).

I'm reworking everything that isn't nailed to the floor, adding a lot, and laying a big foundation with the journal system. The sheer amount of work is intimidating, to be honest, but I'm still hoping for a January release! So yeah, fingers crossed on my end, too.

Once again, thanks for the support. Happy new year!
You're welcome and I'm glad you appreciate this wee supportive contibution to your fine work.

Of course you're free to add this sig to the thread... and no, I won't complain about a fan sig thread at all, the more the better ;).I only noticed that there wasn't any motioned GIF signature so far, so I thought: why not give it a try myself...

One thing last but not least: I wasn't fully aware that the size of my GIF may be a conflict with the forum rules - I've been made aware after my recent post that it exceeds the size limit allowed around here... so I don't know exactly if staff will condemn my fun fan work eventually. If they enforce the rules, I may have to delete the GIF completely - wouldn't be cool, but understandable.
Just for now I'll keep it for the time being nevertheless... until some possible restriction.

So, that could be another reason to open a fan sig thread in the future :sneaky:...

All the best for you and good luck for the "sheer amount of work" still in front of you. Take your time and also some time to breathe and ease here and there!

Reactions: Capella

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev writes .. on this very page ... so the hard part of render making seems to lag.

Granted, dev used to render like mad and was left scrumbling to write what to do with
the extra renders. Now it seems to have gone overboard the opposite way:

Dev seems inclined to go back and rewrite already well known scenes rather than
pump those renders as soon as finishing the next chapter script.

Here is hope we will see the end of it soon.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh ... gaming is stalling like you would not believe. Dev is back in the gutter. Again.

We this 2022 starting week still during the posing and rendering stage
and dev is yet to finish the script.

On top of that, dev coins ideas every day and stacking them somewhere (hope a sharp pole)
for when the renders finish, again, and the writing would start.

Where are the days of AAA gaming where devs had the story and the storyboard
ready when they started rendering?

One needs to know where you are headed to get anywhere.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some breakthroughs we are all looking forward to:
- animating is going great in a shaderless lowered quality rendering setup where motion looks better.
- dev is feeling smarter and happy to have dyscovered such a breakthrough.
- dev learned some cool animation tricks out of working on one scene 4 2 days.
- dev is second guessing his scripts but now obvious cringe dialogue choices jump off the pages.
- we have the workflow broken down to what got done and what needs to be done:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We might not know hos much rendering will take, so we can hope the last weeks of
this month will suffice.

Reactions: underoath27

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Wtf...Why is there no Vincent in the main picture of this forum?
He's the protagonist who has the most plot, outdoing everyone else.

It's not sarcasm, I'm serious, I'm his fanboy.
All women should love him not MC.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because he is not prone to the lime light, is in no immediate vicinity to leaving his home,
preffers to not go outta the castle where most of the fond memories are safe and secure,
most of his interventions are just that - going to put out fires others could not,
also his work is about himself and getting the means within himself to reunite with his
babe - so no, we are gaming as MC because Vin is catering to himself and his own.
Have some heart and let his time be his.

Reactions: D Dog and marspig

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Eva is only 21 years old?
I thought she was the MILF character of this game.
She looks really old, like 35 years old, and the wrinkles on her face are very obvious.

21? Man! Really?
This is really unconvincing.

Reactions: Herbert1

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hard life in the hands of abusive partners, stressed not able to hold a job,
a hard knock life will eat at the soul and project the hurt ourwards.

bytecy

Jul 5, 2018
excellleeeeeent writing.. plot.. story .. so full of quirks n satirical notes.. jokes.. looooove this.. more players need to recognize this game.. cant wait for your future projects too..

Reactions: Canute and Gorse

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Hard life in the hands of abusive partners, stressed not able to hold a job,
a hard knock life will eat at the soul and project the hurt ourwards.
Don't buy it.
MILF...I understand, because there is really no other character to set this position.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Mad World [Release 3.3.0.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.09 GB
Update Size: 2.76 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 607 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 590 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Update: 193 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
i cant download , another host pls mediafire.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes