VN Ren'Py Abandoned Magic Sean [v0.7 + Christmas Dream] [Longfellow Earl]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
she really does have beautiful hair..but she learned makeup from Jersey Shore..HAHAAA...so sad..so sad :(
Lila though..oh my she is adorable cute and perfect
Edit:nope...Audrey is even cuter..HAHAAA
Sunny creeps me the fuck out though..holy hell ..LOL

Reactions: Longfellow Earl

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my....game.....has....slowed....to...a...crawwwwwwwwwwwlllllll
and its slowing my whole system down..i run 4-5 things at once with zero slowdown or issues..but this game just consumes my computer like an unpaid hooker on meth in heat :O
i saved and exited and now the game will not run at all anymore..okie dokie o_O

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
seems like i'm not the only one with the really slow game :p
it's sad that it happens but i really like the game is there a fix for it?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Can anyone run the game in windowed mode with Task Manager running and watch what happens? Renpy games are not prone to memory leaks. IF there is a memory leak, there might be a corrupted file or a couple bad lines in the code.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Can anyone run the game in windowed mode with Task Manager running and watch what happens? Renpy games are not prone to memory leaks. IF there is a memory leak, there might be a corrupted file or a couple bad lines in the code.
i'll give a try in a few minutes. i maybe have an idea from where the proble come but.. i will test for ya :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@muttdoggy
ok i tested. game run fine, once the billiards cinematic pop out, the pc freak out at 98% of CPU usage. once its passed, it came back to normal at 5%, then, each transition make the pc jump up to 48% of CPU usage.
i also noticed that if you save the game before the billiards cinematic, you can load your save. but if you save after the cinematic, your save will broke the game and stop responding CTD.

little opinino about the game

- why did i get a visit of Lila bedroom ? thats non sens lol , its not my bedroom and i dont care of the inside. a siple way to say "this is Lila bedroom" in front of the door will be enougth imho, no need to go inside.

- Dr Lila ????? o_O that confuse the hell out of me ?? why is Mc say that ?

- "aucun d'entre eux ne nous regardaient dans les yeux*"

also the game have a "bad end" wich is kind of NTR. just saying..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm currently repairing my windows after playing this..it shut me down bad and effed stuff up..lol
PC has decided a system restore is in order...yay? Lol..oh..deleting this immediately after

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m not sure at all. but i think its maybe linked to the fact the video is pretty long ( 30+ secondes if i remember good ) wich make ren'py load the whole video at once and eat tons of CPU at this moment and give ren'py a cancer for loading each renders ( that explain lags and spike at transition once this cinematic passed)
maybe with a smaller video of like 10-15 secondes, the CPU will get less infected.
but i m not sure at 100% about this. just an suggestion to give a try for the dev.

video by itself work good, i tested on VLC the video have no problem. the game itself doesnt have big problem as it run fine, they are a bug at the save ystem for sure, but other than that, i didnt see any bug or troubles.

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hi every one ;)

the backup bug is my fault I didn't think to check or test if it was working... really sorry

as for the overload of the cpu I will look immediately to find the problem

edit : I think I found the problem of overloading the cpu, I'll test it and come back and keep you informed.

Reactions: Calyps0 and GaboCAP

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
almost all genres will be present, I reserve the "ntr" for the bad end
NTR could be on good path too, as long as it's netori and not netorare, so it'd be the MC doing the cucking/girl stealing rather than being the one that's being done to :p But yeah, generally as long as NTR is avoidable or on alternative path, that's probably the best way to go about it :) What about other planned fetishes? Or more importantly, hardcore fetishes? Of course I can't speak for everyone, but I do have a hunch that fetishes such as rape could be way too extreme and make a lot of people uncomfortable (I know I would be), but what's your take on it, would it be avoidable if you were to consider including it?

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
NTR could be on good path too, as long as it's netori and not netorare, so it'd be the MC doing the cucking/girl stealing rather than being the one that's being done to :p But yeah, generally as long as NTR is avoidable or on alternative path, that's probably the best way to go about it :) What about other planned fetishes? Or more importantly, hardcore fetishes? Of course I can't speak for everyone, but I do have a hunch that fetishes such as rape could be way too extreme and make a lot of people uncomfortable (I know I would be), but what's your take on it, would it be avoidable if you were to consider including it?

hi ;)

I want the player to have a choice and that variants take into account the player's preferences, I want the "imposed" scenes to be based on a "normal" sexuality "caress, handjob, vaginal, oral" and that choices allow players to leave this structure by proposing for example "footjob, anal, etc...." and that variants take into account the player's choices to follow a more personal path, for what "extreme" scenes like rape will only be proposed in the wrong end and will never be committed by the main character

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for he heads-up Mutt ... will wait for next release to check it out.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Sorry it's a bad traduction, "dr" in french means "you 're welcome"

Hi ;)
when the problems are solved I will upload a mac version

almost all genres will be present, I reserve the "ntr" for the bad end
FR

eeeeh.... je suis français et j'ai jamais utiliser "dr" pour dire "merci" ... o_O ? a moin que... ah ! tu veu dire "de rien !" .. dans ce cas, il faudrait mieu le dire en entier plutot que "dr" qui me rappelle surtout "docteur" XD ( je joue en français)

ENG

eeeeh.. i m french and i never hear about using "dr" as "thank you"...*put weird smiley face reaction here*, unless you talk about "de rien" ( wich actually mean "you'r welcome" in english) , but in that case i think it will be better to use the complete sentence instead of "dr" that (also) mean "doctor" in french. *laughing weirdo smiley face here*

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Copy and Paste Of My Traceback For The Dev
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/script.rpy", line 1489, in script
au "Well, i'm going home, call me..."
Exception: Could not set video mode.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes