VN Ren'Py Abandoned Magic Sean [v0.7 + Christmas Dream] [Longfellow Earl]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Not as soon as he can but how many times with the main female at least 3 and he turned her down all 3 times... just doesnt seem realistic unless your goal is to blueball...
well its a bit realist in a way.
i mean, even if a super sexy woman seduce me, even 10 times, i wont jump on her. i mean, we never know.. maybe AIDS is hidden somewhere in her or soemthing :p

Reactions: Longfellow Earl

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Longfellow Earl - I ran the game (0.4/0.3a PC version on Win 10 with AMD FX-6300) at normal pace, auto and skip unseen.
Normal pace and auto both topped out at 3% and ran on 159mb of RAM.
Skip Unseen with ctrl held down, the game ran at 15% max. So should run nice even on older 2.0 dual cores.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Seems like no new content at all for version 0.4, also old saves won't load anymore, cause game to crash.

If this is a bugfix, maybe calling it 3.1 or something like that would make sense.
If I see a change from 0.3 to 0.4 I expect actual changes.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Seems like no new content at all for version 0.4, also old saves won't load anymore, cause game to crash.

If this is a bugfix, maybe calling it 3.1 or something like that would make sense.
If I see a change from 0.3 to 0.4 I expect actual changes.
The dev has already acknowledged
Hi :)

I'm sorry but there's a mistake in the name of the version, I should have called V0.3a but I was wrong and I didn't notice it until after the upload...... sorry

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
its fine anyway, they are no rules that specify that a precise number must be relative to content.

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
@Longfellow Earl - I ran the game (0.4/0.3a PC version on Win 10 with AMD FX-6300) at normal pace, auto and skip unseen.
Normal pace and auto both topped out at 3% and ran on 159mb of RAM.
Skip Unseen with ctrl held down, the game ran at 15% max. So should run nice even on older 2.0 dual cores.
Ok thank you :)

@Longfellow Earl Bonjour! Pourrais tu porter ton jeu sur android? :)

Can you please port your game on android? :)
Hi, as soon as I have time I do it ;)

Salut, dès que j'ai le temps je le fait ;)

I love the game...with or without shadows...gay ppl in it or not...HOT as HELL game!
Glad you like it, it makes me happy ;)

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
its fine anyway, they are no rules that specify that a precise number must be relative to content.

Hence I wrote what "I" expect from a version numbering like that. I don't claim to be the standard, I just post my opinion.

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hence I wrote what "I" expect from a version numbering like that. I don't claim to be the standard, I just post my opinion.
I totally understand and I'm sorry but with the fatigue I made a mistake, I'll be careful in the future, sorry again ;)

Reactions: botc76

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I totally understand and I'm sorry but with the fatigue I made a mistake, I'll be careful in the future, sorry again ;)
NP. It was a minor issue, I just missed your explanation, if I'd seen it, I'd kept my mouth shut.

Continue the good work.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i didnt blame it.. i just say my opinion too :D
fact is today peoples expect alots when version show 1.0 or more bigger before the comma/dot

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Not as soon as he can but how many times with the main female at least 3 and he turned her down all 3 times... just doesnt seem realistic unless your goal is to blueball...
This right here is what I was talking about in my post on the Programing and Dev page!..

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes