VN Ren'Py Abandoned Magic Sean [v0.7 + Christmas Dream] [Longfellow Earl]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Or simply try window mode

i try to fix the problem

edit : fix the save/load bug, the cpu problem come clearly from the video, i have already change the size from 30 s to 4 s (with inifinite loop) but the problem persist, i'm gonna try to convert to another video format...

edit : problem solved, i try on old pc and it's seems good,i upload the new version (windows and mac) and i posted when it's done, i have a poor connection, so in 4 hours i think, sorry everyone

edit : here is the new version, if someone can test it and tell me if it's okay before I bother a staff member for the upload... thank you ;)

windows version :

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hi :)

I'm sorry but there's a mistake in the name of the version, I should have called V0.3a but I was wrong and I didn't notice it until after the upload...... sorry

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Not as soon as he can but how many times with the main female at least 3 and he turned her down all 3 times... just doesnt seem realistic unless your goal is to blueball...
Ah ok, it's true that with the demo we don't understand why he doesn't take advantage of it, but it will be explained later ;)

Reactions: rogosh
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes