RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Small little thing I noticed earlier that game never outright states even in review session.

After Parfeta allows you to escape, Rico and Luna talk about what could a painting's weakness be and Luna naively suggests "Maybe it's mud?" (atleast it does now after I have edited it). You do get an opportunity in earlier chapters to make Mud Dumplings. And if you throw them at Ars' painting it will destroy the painting in one shot.
Clipboard01.png

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Small little thing I noticed earlier that game never outright states even in review session.

After Parfeta allows you to escape, Rico and Luna talk about what could a painting's weakness be and Luna naively suggests "Maybe it's mud?" (atleast it does now after I have edited it). You do get an opportunity in earlier chapters to make Mud Dumplings. And if you throw them at Ars' painting it will destroy the painting in one shot.
View attachment 2518324
Missed opportunity to have tomato soup be her weakness.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I have reached and began to edit Ars' boss fight. Final update to Chapter 4 should be released at some point next week. After that's done I'm gonna take a short break because I'm starting to feel a burnout.
Take your time and finish it at your own pace. We appreciate the effort regardless!

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Clipboard01.png
WIP Patch for V1.09 (Not ready for General release)

What's been done since last update:
Chapter 4 Finished (Edited up to the point where Reiss asks what choice will Luna make. (Actual choices after that are not yet edited.))

What's not Done: Chapter 5, Post-Game, Bad End Scenario, Extras Menu, Bestiary.

What I Won't Do: Picture files that have japanese in them.

Known Issues: For all intents and purposes this is basically the 1st draft for Chapter 4. It will still be miles better than an unedited MTL, but there may be some awkward wording, typos or some other errors. If you spot them do screenshot them and show them here.

To install: Drag and Drop the "Data" and "Js" folders into full game's folder (Not compatible with Demo versions) and allow it to overwrite everything.

Rambling: I think I have figured out what Reiss's name is a reference to. I believe it's a scramble of katakanas for word "Erase".
Reiss - レイス
Erase - イレース
So at this point I'm keeping the name as Reiss.

As I said before, I intend to take a bit of a break before I resume working on Chapter 5.
However, don't let it discourage you from posting any issues with text or bugs you find. Your criticisms and pointing out the rough spots is greatly appreciated (even if I don't always say it).

Last edited:

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 2520940

Chapter 4 Finished (Edited up to the point where Reiss asks what choice will Luna make. (Actual choices after that are not yet edited.))

What's not Done: Chapter 5, Post-Game, Bad End Scenario, Extras Menu, Bestiary.

Known Issues: For all intents and purposes this is basically the 1st draft for Chapter 4. It will still be miles better than an unedited MTL, but there may be some awkward wording, typos or some other errors. If you spot them do screenshot them and show them here.

To install: Drag and Drop the "Data" and "Js" folders into full game's folder (Not compatible with Demo versions) and allow it to overwrite everything.

Rambling: I think I have figured out what Reiss's name is a reference to. I think it's a scramble of katakanas for word Erase.
Reiss - レイス
Erase - イレース
So at this point I'm keeping the name as Reiss.

As I said before, I intend to take a bit of a break before I resume working on Chapter 5.
However, don't let it discourage you from posting any issues with text or bugs you find. Your criticisms and pointing out the rough spots is greatly appreciated (even if I don't always say it).
Great job man! Your hard work is always appreciated!

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020

Fixed a bug in Extras menu where some of the entries wouldn't appear (Like Rico in Glossary). Once again an MTL bulk translation error. (And it might rematerialize once I need to migrate the translation to a newer version...)
*All Bestiary entries tweaked up to Chapter 4.
*Slightly more work on Extras submenu ("Illustrations" submenu is now finished. More edits for "Glossary" and "Stuff I Found" submenus)
Basically this is another one of those "boring" menu cleanup updates so don't expect much.

What's not Finished: Chapter 5, Post-Game, Bad End Scenario, Extras Menu, Bestiary.

What I Won't Do: Picture files that have japanese in them.

To install: Drag and Drop the "data" and "js" folders into full game's folder (Not compatible with Demo versions) and allow it to overwrite everything.

Rambling:
Wasn't gonna post anything for a while, but after I spotted that Extras menu bug I did some light work on menu elements and thought it wouldn't hurt for those that are looking to play the game from the start.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Spotted an error where Translation in one spot of Chapter 4 (Leia's Solo encounter with Faika) didn't migrate from from previous translation file... Might need to do a quick recheck to see if other MAP files got affected by that.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Clipboard01.png

*Chapter 5 edited up to a point where Reiss gets captured.
*Chapter 5's "where are they now" ending roll has been edited.
*Fixed couple instances where migration of translation file to newer version migrated old, unedited text for some reason. (Both in Chapter 4)
*Couple random spots in Post Game and Bad End Scenario have received editing.
EDIT: April 20th hotfix
Fixed couple more spots in Chapter 3 where edited translation didn't migrate to latest workfile. (Main reason I'm releasing this hotfix)
*Few more minor bits touched up in Bad End Scenario.
*Chapter 5 now edited slightly past Luna's first encounter with Alpha Angels.

What's not Finished: Chapter 5, Post-Game, Bad End Scenario, Extras Menu, Bestiary.
What I Won't Do: Picture files that have Japanese in them.

To install: Drag and Drop the "data" and "js" folders into full game's folder (Not compatible with Demo versions) and allow it to overwrite everything.

Known Issues: Well now that there is possibility that TL++ inserted old, unedited MTL text when migrating the save file to newer version... If anyone happens to spot text in Chapters 1-4 that looks like raw MTL output please point it out (preferably with a screenshot of a wordier instance of text).
I'm also fine with you pointing out the rough edges in text that is already edited.

Last edited:

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Anyone know what the dev is up to on Ci-En? I thought there might have been something about adding a bit or releasing some content that didn't make it into the game.

Apr 20, 2023
Anyone know what the dev is up to on Ci-En? I thought there might have been something about adding a bit or releasing some content that didn't make it into the game.
It's nothing but beta sprit sheets and stuff like that. I've been subscribed since February and there was only one special version of the game released that just had a couple of scrapped interactions in it. No new art or anything though.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
I'm once again looking for inputs on Japanese names and suggestions.

Mainly on 3 of Black Cage's Angels, their names look made up at first glance, but I might be missing something for all I know.

Generally they have theme of Religion and Punishment and using torture devices. So there is a chance these names MIGHT have something to do with inquisition, although I have no obvious ideas.

ペレテ(Perete) - Currently using Perete. Her outfit clearly has a theme of Gibbeting.

トゥーラ(Tūra) - Currently using Tulla. The torture device she puts you in is Scavenger's Daughter (Although the game uses one of the alternate names - Stork)

メラフェル(Merafueru) - Currently using Merafel. Am drawing a complete blank on this one.

Now there is a chance that they are just made up names.
But when other 3 Angels are named Gate, Core and Noche, I am not completely sold on that.

Dial1111

Jan 20, 2023
I'm once again looking for inputs on Japanese names and suggestions.

Mainly on 3 of Black Cage's Angels, their names look made up at first glance, but I might be missing something for all I know.

Generally they have theme of Religion and Punishment and using torture devices. So there is a chance these names MIGHT have something to do with inquisition, although I have no obvious ideas.

ペレテ(Perete) - Currently using Perete. Her outfit clearly has a theme of Gibbeting.

トゥーラ(Tūra) - Currently using Tulla. The torture device she puts you in is Scavenger's Daughter (Although the game uses one of the alternate names - Stork)

メラフェル(Merafueru) - Currently using Merafel. Am drawing a complete blank on this one.

Now there is a chance that they are just made up names.
But when other 3 Angels are named Gate, Core and Noche, I am not completely sold on that.
only info i could find on perete is that in vulgar latin it's used to refer to forts and defensive walls and a spanish painter
and maybe tura could be a reference to the tudor dinasty since the scavenger's daughter seems to have been invented at that time.
could you show some images of the angels to see if anything comes to mind
edit:just checked the pronunciation of tudor in google translate and it says it's Chūdā

Last edited:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
only info i could find on perete is that in vulgar latin it's used to refer to forts and defensive walls and a spanish painter
and maybe tura could be a reference to the tudor dinasty since the scavenger's daughter seems to have been invented at that time.
could you show some images of the angels to see if anything comes to mind
edit:just checked the pronunciation of tudor in google translate and it says it's Chūdā
Perete
Clipboard01.png
Tulla
Clipboard02.png
Merafel
Clipboard03.png

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes