RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
While I support 12asdasdasd34 translation, I sincerely hope this version will have success. The devs need appreciation (and money) for their work... maybe we could have a sequel in the distant future.
Yeah, I just hope official english version is given proper care and comes out well. Not insignificant number of english releases turn out to be rather poor, so I hope this one isn't one of them. It deserves a good translation.

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
IMO Merafelllooks like she is based on Iron maiden. Tried to search something along the lines of Erszebet Bathory or similar but nope.
Might be worth noting in the mean time that the Japanese use the word コウノトリ (literally stork) for Scavengers Daughter (which is also sometimes called Skevingtons daughter too and dozen other names), found this in an , but OCR and MTL didnt bring up much of anything significant outside of the name.
Will look up more but this is the first search results.

Edit: Do you perhaps have any pictures on how Luna looks like when put into their restraint attacks?

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
Yeah, I just hope official english version is given proper care and comes out well. Not insignificant number of english releases turn out to be rather poor, so I hope this one isn't one of them. It deserves a good translation.
Same, thats why I think the translation should be worked on.
Also there is the ever present risk that it might get cut content and what not. Steam allows R-18 content with some restrictions... but they tend to be pretty harsh on young looking/young characters like Luna.

So it might be only here that we get the full game.
Edit: Cant properly type for shit

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Same, thats why I think the translation should be worked on.
Also there is the ever present risk that it might get cut content and what not. Steam allows R-18 content with some restrictions... but they tend to be pretty harsh on young looking/young characters like Luna.

So it might be only here that we get the full game.
Edit: Cant properly type for shit
Personally I'm strongly leaning towards "Wait and See".
As in wait for official english release.
If it's good: Good.
If it's bad: Resume working on my own.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
IMO Merafelllooks like she is based on Iron maiden. Tried to search something along the lines of Erszebet Bathory or similar but nope.
Might be worth noting in the mean time that the Japanese use the word コウノトリ (literally stork) for Scavengers Daughter (which is also sometimes called Skevingtons daughter too and dozen other names), found this in an , but OCR and MTL didnt bring up much of anything significant outside of the name.
Will look up more but this is the first search results.

Edit: Do you perhaps have any pictures on how Luna looks like when put into their restraint attacks?
Ahaha, that SM handbook is adorable.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I know the OP has a trial version and the second post mentions the WIP-TL files available on page 16, but is there a link anywhere to a download of the full raw game that we can actually apply them to?

This is neat, and i'd like to try to wip translations.

Oct 13, 2017
Damn, the intro is way too wholesome than it has business to be in H-game, now I feel guilty for losing on purpose.

What I Won't Do: Picture files that have japanese in them.
I get that it is really troublesome, but I think intro deserves translation. Here's translation for the intro I made, it works ingame, at least for me:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xellos616

May 5, 2020
What's wrong with a bad ending. The bad ending is just a name-sound.
A bad, that is, an alternative ending helps 2 girls: a student and a master to become closer to each other by overcoming the unfair stereotypes of this world.
They were just helped a little with bondage, chains and cages)))

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Damn, the intro is way too wholesome than it has business to be in H-game, now I feel guilty for losing on purpose.

I get that it is really troublesome, but I think intro deserves translation. Here's translation for the intro I made, it works ingame, at least for me:

Yeah it looks like it's based on early intro text, within the game.
Clipboard01.png

I doubt my current edit is 100% accurate, but might as well post it, in case you feel making it consistent with current EMTL is prudent.

Oct 13, 2017
My God that bad end challenge dungeon is insane, even with "very easy" and hints it's frustrating AF. I had to write a macro to reach first checkpoint on b2f. It's also extremely annoying how easy it is in RPGM to hold a key just for a little too long to make a double movement.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
My God that bad end challenge dungeon is insane, even with "very easy" and hints it's frustrating AF. I had to write a macro to reach first checkpoint on b2f. It's also extremely annoying how easy it is in RPGM to hold a key just for a little too long to make a double movement.
Don't continue, it gets MUCH worse. Not worth it.

Reactions: KarylSummer
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes