RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Tman45

Feb 23, 2019
Sequel announcement

Dev wrote:

So, in the future, we will proceed with the following!

◯ Magical Girl Luna's Misfortune Update (Draft)
◯ Magical Girl Luna's Misfortune Chinese Localization Project
◯ Magical Girl Luna's Misfortune Englishization Project
◯ Magical Girl Luna's Misfortune Korean Language Project
◯Collaboration and release with publishers in Greater China
◯Preparing for the release of the Steam version (Japanese, Chinese, English, Korean)
◯ "Magical Girl Luna's Calamity" Sequel New!!

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Yay Sequel!!
lunaimg.jpg

Though from this one image above, it doesn't look like Luna or friends will be aged up much, if at all. Tiny bit disappointing, but still fine. Probably will be a long time before development even begins though, much less finishes. HOWEVER, it does appear the creator plans to release Chapter 6 as an expansion to the base game, and in fact just shared some art to paid subscribers. Awesome.

Also I have to say, the creator's Ci-En announcement post was super adorable. Even asked for suggestions on mechanics (My suggestions were out-of-combat restraints, and more Soleil bondage). Very passionate dev :)

Good day to be a "combat erotic" fan ^-^

FoxMelody

Mar 15, 2021
Thanks for translating and posting it here mate, much appreciated. Not something one is used to read in an "erotic game", but it is a beautiful message that clearly comes from the place of passion. And passion doesn't discriminate between something being The Lord of the Rings or a magical girl in lewd situations.

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh wow, I never saw that. Makes my eyes water :cry:
Makes me feel a lot more confident in my feeling that "combat erotic" or "battlefuck" games are the best h-game genre, in that they meld H and gameplay in the most (potentially) seamless way... We must prostelyze the masses!!!

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Oh wow, I never saw that. Makes my eyes water :cry:
Makes me feel a lot more confident in my feeling that "combat erotic" or "battlefuck" games are the best h-game genre, in that they meld H and gameplay in the most (potentially) seamless way... We must prostelyze the masses!!!
Well if you would've found it in-game, it wouldnt've looked as nice.
It might be something only for those that go digging in the files. Although it might be findable by some regular means that I don't know.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Is this just a demo or is the game still in active development? Is the translation for the entire thing?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Is this just a demo or is the game still in active development? Is the translation for the entire thing?
The game is complete, but the author has plans to come back and release another chapter later. The translation is mostly complete, in that when you get to the end it becomes MTL, because the person doing the translation hasn't finished with the edits there, so you just get raw MTL. Good quality translation up to that point, and by then you know enough that interpreting the MTL isn't overly difficult, though I'll definitely play it again once the translation is done.

Also the list of things the creator is doing that was posted above includes an english translation. Who knows what the quality of it will be, but that is an option that will presumably arrive at some point.

On a completely different note, I finished the BAD END dungeon the other day. ... holy shit did that get fucking hard at the end. I was playing it on Very Easy, where you get three different save points per level, and I while I managed to bull through it after a few days, I don't want to imagine what it would be like on easy where there is just one save point per level, or on normal ... where you get no save points at all.

Trying to go through the entire dungeon in one go, especially when if you don't remember perfectly what you have to do to solve each part, while at the same time trial and erroring the new stages, would be an utter nightmare. There are parts where if you don't run forward right out the gate you are screwed, and parts where if you do that you are screwed, and if you messed up the order at any point, you're boned, to say nothing of not making a single mistake in each level as you go. That's one of those, theoretically doable, but in practice I doubt any one has the patiance, even if they used the very easy mode to learn the steps before trying their no hit run. To anyone who somehow succeeds in completing it on a difficulty besides very easy, I salute you.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Post in OP was for an old Demo version. 2nd post in the thread points on which page latest translation files for the full game are posted.

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
even more than the H content I love how happy Luna gets about bugs, it's so fun
I know, it's great. Gives her more personality. It reminded me a bit of the geology fascination in The Tale of Undercrust ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ where the dev just loved rocks and geology and so put a bunch of random rock facts in the game that you could find. Less science, but the same sort of fascination with something not everyone is willing to take the time to appreciate.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
WIP Patch for V1.09 (Not ready for General release)

What's been done since last update:
Chapter 5 edited up to the point where Rico defeats Core and Reiss's 2nd H-scene is shown.
*Some random minor spots in Post-Game.

What's not Finished: Chapter 5, Post-Game, Bad End Scenario, Extras Menu, Bestiary.

What I Won't Do: Picture files that have japanese in them.

To install: Drag and Drop the "data" and "js" folders into full game's folder (Not compatible with Demo versions) and allow it to overwrite everything.

Rambling: I put this project on hold when Official English release was announced. But when dev started expanding game further and even mentioned Chapter 6, I decided to resume and atleast get Chapter 5 wrapped up now that it's rather close to being finished. So for now I'm posting what is done. Hopefully finished Chapter 5 won't be too far off.

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019
even more than the H content I love how happy Luna gets about bugs, it's so fun
Yah. I really did like the personality of all the characters in this game. Most H-game characters are the same copy paste sullen/sombre fare that have no actual emotion, preferences or reactions to anything at all.

When you get to the final boss you really want to root for her to win because the main boss is so despicable.

Apr 20, 2023
Yay Sequel!!
View attachment 2640325

Though from this one image above, it doesn't look like Luna or friends will be aged up much, if at all. Tiny bit disappointing, but still fine. Probably will be a long time before development even begins though, much less finishes. HOWEVER, it does appear the creator plans to release Chapter 6 as an expansion to the base game, and in fact just shared some art to paid subscribers. Awesome.

Also I have to say, the creator's Ci-En announcement post was super adorable. Even asked for suggestions on mechanics (My suggestions were out-of-combat restraints, and more Soleil bondage). Very passionate dev :)

Good day to be a "combat erotic" fan ^-^
Just as a head's up nothing new was actually shared with the paid subscribers, it was just scrapped art and beta art for chapter 5.
However the paid supporters should be getting a beta build for chapter 6 next month in June!

Idea's for the development of the second game is already in the works as well according to what's been posted, though it'll likely take another 2 years before it gets released to the public

Last edited:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Curious is anyone can help with another Japanese term that crops up in late game.

"カトプトロン" (katoputoron) - It's the spell Noche uses when she transforms into a different form. Spell is based on using target's memories.

I personally am drawing a blank on what it could be.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes