TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I like the game so far, I'm a real fan of 4th wall breaking when it's done so good like this. But I choose not to shoot Hitler, so you can guess my view on NTR! :ROFLMAO: Well, if it's avoidable then it's no problem for me. And if I'm not satisfied with the avoidableness I just quit playing, being glad for the joy the game gave me to that point.

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
It's finally here! A spicy new update that digs deeper and deeper into Hell and its nonsensical rules!

We've got fanservice. We've got action. We've got... classes? And more!

So, what're you waiting for? Start fappi- I mean, playing!

BunnyYear1.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's finally here! A spicy new update that digs deeper and deeper into Hell and its nonsensical rules!

We've got fanservice. We've got action. We've got... classes? And more!

So, what're you waiting for? Start fappi- I mean, playing!

View attachment 2402258
Looking forward to it! :D BTW, do you not have a developer badge for your profile yet? You should consider asking the F95Zone staff for one, by applying on this page.

• Love
Reactions: Capyboobies

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MagicalJourneyToHell-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That would be quite the good idea, honestly. I'll head on and apply right away :HideThePain:
Thanks! Hope you enjoy the update :cool:
Hah! I like this line: "...the Royalty are just a bunch of hedonistic, whimsy bastards". I can't imagine any parallel with RL royalty anywhere ever. :cautious: The quirky humor is great as always. I actually laughed out loud a few times.

I did notice an unexpected color change during the Emma–MC scene following Penelope jumping the MC at reception (Poor Penelope, always beset upon. :cry:). It's between the "much more cowardly" and "might have underestimated' lines. I'm not sure if that's just an oddity with the renders of if it's supposed to indicate something. At first I thought it was just Emma's skin and hair, since her dress is the same tone. But the MC's shirt also changes tone, so I'm not sure what's happened there.

I have a couple of playthroughs of this: one where the MC picks Sam (instead of the Furries) and then he also bangs everyone at Lust's place and another where the MC picks the Furries (instead of Sam) and he doesn't shag anyone while visiting Lust. It'll be interesting to see how the two paths diverge; we've already seen a little bit from the first of those choices. Thanks for sharing your game here. :)

• Love

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
I did notice an unexpected color change during the Emma–MC scene following Penelope jumping the MC at reception (Poor Penelope, always beset upon. :cry:). It's between the "much more cowardly" and "might have underestimated' lines. I'm not sure if that's just an oddity with the renders of if it's supposed to indicate something. At first I thought it was just Emma's skin and hair, since her dress is the same tone. But the MC's shirt also changes tone, so I'm not sure what's happened there.
Just me thinking I'm clever :HideThePain: it's daybreak, and supposedly it's kind of an indication of Emma "warming up" to MC. The lack of dress-tone changing is an oversight :FacePalm:

Hah! I like this line: "...the Royalty are just a bunch of hedonistic, whimsy bastards". I can't imagine any parallel with RL royalty anywhere ever. :cautious: The quirky humor is great as always. I actually laughed out loud a few times.

I have a couple of playthroughs of this: one where the MC picks Sam (instead of the Furries) and then he also bangs everyone at Lust's place and another where the MC picks the Furries (instead of Sam) and he doesn't shag anyone while visiting Lust. It'll be interesting to see how the two paths diverge; we've already seen a little bit from the first of those choices. Thanks for sharing your game here. :)
Thank YOU for playing and sharing your enjoyment! Glad you had a couple laughs (fr fr, knowing people find it funny is a huge relief), and I'm very excited to see how ya'll enjoy the developments :giggle:

PD: Yayz, I've got a dev badge, I'm legit now :Kappa:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just me thinking I'm clever :HideThePain: it's daybreak, and supposedly it's kind of an indication of Emma "warming up" to MC. The lack of dress-tone changing is an oversight :FacePalm:
I think that can still work (if the dress changes tone too ofc). I would suggest something like a fade effect between the images, maybe something a little slower, like
show imageName
with Dissolve (1)
That transition in the appearance might be a little more obvious if it fades in. However, I'm guessing that would be missed by a lot of people, simply by the nature of the people who are playing. Most of us tend to be heathens who look for slap-slap more than artsy effects. I personally appreciate them, but I didn't get that from the change in renders. I think understanding also probably is affected by how often newer developers have machines that struggle to render at all, which means some degree of inconsistency between renders at times. So when something more subtle like this is used, it's less noticeable as being a choice and more assumed it's a flaw of some kind.

So again, I definitely really like what you're trying to do. Just know that others could be confused or simply oblivious to what you've done if things are too subtle.
Thank YOU for playing and sharing your enjoyment! Glad you had a couple laughs (fr fr, knowing people find it funny is a huge relief), and I'm very excited to see how ya'll enjoy the developments :giggle:
No worries. I'm glad you're enjoying your creation and am grateful you share it with us here. :)
PD: Yayz, I've got a dev badge, I'm legit now :Kappa:
Uh-oh. You're in the big leagues now. :eek:

Last edited:
  • Love

Morana

Apr 1, 2017
Why did this not show up in the Latest Updates section? The only reason I even caught it was because I personally check the thread for progress every now and then.

Capyboobies

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2022
Uh-oh. You're in the big leagues now. :eek:
Next stop is the nobel prize, here we gooo!!!

HS2_2023-02-25-19-41-19-190.png

Why did this not show up in the Latest Updates section? The only reason I even caught it was because I personally check the thread for progress every now and then.
Did I legit forget to report the update for the mods? ...damn. *shrugs*

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 705MB
Compressed size Q70: 242MB

PC & macOS = /

v0.3

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
That is very much correct! Those are currently the plans, and of course all of these scenarios will be completely optional! The only times a sexual encounter won't be optional is when it
1- is required to happen story wise and
2- is a vanilla experience

Yeah, after reading this, i guess this game is definitely not for me

The thread desperately needs an NTR tag, i cant understand why Devs think its smart to try to trick the players by not placing the Tag

Morana

Apr 1, 2017
The thread desperately needs an NTR tag, i cant understand why Devs think its smart to try to trick the players by not placing the Tag
The NTR tag doesn't exist anymore, bro. It's been replaced by Netorare, which sharing isn't. I suppose Swinging could be added, but none of that stuff is in the game yet anyway.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The NTR tag doesn't exist anymore, bro. It's been replaced by Netorare, which sharing isn't. I suppose Swinging could be added, but none of that stuff is in the game yet anyway.

Well, it needs to be tagged appropiately, which clearly isnt

There is a very important information clearly missing from the thread tags/planned tags etc

Besides, the tag not existing doesnt stop the DEV from placing it in the Genre Tags of the OP, which are just written by the Dev. Besides, the change says that no changes are made for its application, so it needs a Netorare tag, since the NTR tag applied before

Its always the same tag missing, tricking players is NOT a good idea

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That is very much correct! Those are currently the plans, and of course all of these scenarios will be completely optional! The only times a sexual encounter won't be optional is when it
1- is required to happen story wise and
2- is a vanilla experience
I assume by this you mean that both have to happen (neccesary by plot and vanilla scene).

Respecting swinging, orgies, MMF (or more M) sharing, inviting a guy to fuck your girl while you watch and your girl getting bukkake from other men while you watch, I prefer an early game option that disables them, so that I don't even have the option of being asked if I want to have those scenes. Because in reality I prefer not to know that these options exist in the game.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018
I sincerely hope there will be pregnancy/impregnation in this game in the future.
Also, concerning the bestiality, what kind is it? Is it the usual male beast/female human(oid), will it have female beast/male human(oid)/male MC, or will it have both? I'm sincerely hoping for female beast/male MC, since that's something I've rarely, if ever seen.

Reactions: Big Horney Bull
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes