3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
To be fair, part of the experience is knowing when/how to fight and when to run/move to the next floor. There's nothing that quite scratches the "calculated" risk itch like risking everything on the line to grab just a couple more pieces of loot when things are looking ugly or being forced to claw your way out of a monster floor.
The worst part is when you're just 1 hit from dying, no potions or mp left to heal, but you get lucky avoiding enemies or running away from them then you come across a gate to salvation... If you can defeat the boss that is camping it

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The worst part is when you're just 1 hit from dying, no potions or mp left to heal, but you get lucky avoiding enemies or running away from them then you come across a gate to salvation... If you can defeat the boss that is camping it
That's why you pack room-wide status effects. There's a handful of "oh shit, of fuck" consumables I never leave my safehouse without. But what usually fucks me up is unexpectedly stepping on several hunger drain traps in a row. I start beelining to the exit once I'm on my last 2 food items.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
That's why you pack room-wide status effects. There's a handful of "oh shit, of fuck" consumables I never leave my safehouse without. But what usually fucks me up is unexpectedly stepping on several hunger drain traps in a row. I start beelining to the exit once I'm on my last 2 food items.
I've yet to check the current translations (finished the game years back), but if they're still bad, I don't blame y'all - the MTL is strong and the fanbase here is weak (countable on me two hands). Frankly just have to use all the things to test it out.

On the subject of food/hunger: any potions you ain't bringing up give food. Start chugging.

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
i really need more games like these lol, any idea how the gameplay itself is called? the traps are addicting

notamuted

May 12, 2018
i really need more games like these lol, any idea how the gameplay itself is called? the traps are addicting
If you're about the dungeon crawling part of the gameplay, then it is called dungeon crawling

• Hey there
Reactions: LDV
Sep 27, 2018
I have struggled mightily to get this to run on JoiPlay. Have the RTP for RPG Maker VX Ace, and JoiPlay accepts the .exe file, but always opens to a black screen and then crashes. Does anyone have a suggestion on hoe to make it work?

Reactions: Vegetto blue

Vegetto blue

Aug 11, 2022
I have struggled mightily to get this to run on JoiPlay. Have the RTP for RPG Maker VX Ace, and JoiPlay accepts the .exe file, but always opens to a black screen and then crashes. Does anyone have a suggestion on hoe to make it work?
I have exact same problem but I think it just can't work on joiplay

Reactions: Jellymuffinman
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes