Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Hmm...at some point appeared a purple haird girl as my maid as if it was the mos normal thing in the world. Who the fuck is she and why does she serve me?
(I believe the first time I saw her was when Beverly/Garrison showed up at my Estate and told me visit his mom's Estate)

On another note, the MC's main objective, beyong bonking his maids is supposed to be vengeance, but doesn't it defeat its purpose if he doesn't even fight his own battles? I get that the whole idea of battle maids is an anime trope and all, but shouldn't he at least ask them to teach him to fight or even train in secret in order to be able to fight on his own whenever there's no maid available?

PS: that whole rape thing due to some sort of betrayal even though maids in a contract shouldn't possibly be able to do that, seems like a deal breaker. Why would you trust the people involved if they can somehow ignore a contract? The only thing that keeps me playing is that the mc is such a moron and lacks a self preservation instinct or even has so little common sense that he doesn't give a fuck.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm...at some point appeared a purple haird girl as my maid as if it was the mos normal thing in the world. Who the fuck is she and why does she serve me?
(I believe the first time I saw her was when Beverly/Garrison showed up at my Estate and told me visit his mom's Estate)

On another note, the MC's main objective, beyong bonking his maids is supposed to be vengeance, but doesn't it defeat its purpose if he doesn't even fight his own battles? I get that the whole idea of battle maids is an anime trope and all, but shouldn't he at least ask them to teach him to fight or even train in secret in order to be able to fight on his own whenever there's no maid available?

PS: that whole rape thing due to some sort of betrayal even though maids in a contract shouldn't possibly be able to do that, seems like a deal breaker. Why would you trust the people involved if they can somehow ignore a contract? The only thing that keeps me playing is that the mc is such a moron and lacks a self preservation instinct or even has so little common sense that he doesn't give a fuck.
I seen that purple hair girl to at the same time.
I think it is Quinn, I not for sure who she is but it could be the one that you gave the maid dress to.
Its not Quinn so I have no idea who she is.

Yes that betrayal should not have happen and I don't like it at all.

MC was made into a slave/thrall so the "Slave" tag is needed.
(MC maybe able to break it but for now he is a slave.)

There is also anal sex and the "Anal" sex tag is needed.

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
My only guess is that the purple haired girl might be from a quest that I haven't completed yet before winter in the game, so I'll try to see if there's any new info about her I can get by completing every available quest before that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My only guess is that the purple haired girl might be from a quest that I haven't completed yet before winter in the game, so I'll try to see if there's any new info about her I can get by completing every available quest before that.
Its Teely from the fishing village that wants a maid dress, it has to be a bug because she is at my estate greeting everyone as they come in now and I just now got back to the village to get her.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why do dev's feel they have to put in hiding paths that players can not find.

It stats this:
Talk with Iris, then go into the Deep Wilds, and follow the western ledge into the woods
After the trees are gone, go through the underground segment, and interact with the first headstone you see

The trees never end and there is no hiding spot that Iris can find, she says were in the right area but nothing.
Trees end in a massive wall of trees there is no end to them anywhere on this map.

I as far west as I can get with no break in the trees. as far west as I can get.jpg

This kind of shit make players want to give up on games.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
anyone know the best answers for this updates responses?
"Best" is subjective. There's no fail state. The only difference is a few bonus affection points here and there, and a few of the choices in the latest update gives +some to one and -some to another, and it's possible to skip a fight (which, if you want all the XP you can get, is hardly optimal).
this game could really use a walk through for the dialog
I'm going to take that as a compliment. I keep thinking to myself that the more involved dialogues aren't complicated enough.

Someone did leave a dialogue walkthrough for the Amaira Estate somewhere earlier in the thread, though.
walkthrough for the " Mind Maze" ?
You have to satisfy both of the large lanterns, then talk to the girl at the top. Remember that "cancel" can be pressed to access hidden dialogue choices.
Or obtain Nothing, which is a lot harder, but lets you skip the puzzle.
MC gets kidnapped and raped so this needs the "Rape" tag.
By that logic, I should also include a slew of other tags, but fair point. There are new tags for the latest update I forgot to add in. Updated the OP.

The purple-haired girl is an optional Maid, and it is a bug that she just appears randomly like that. I missed some appearance checks for her more recent event pages, which are fixed for the next release. Thanks for reporting that!

As far as the Master fighting his own battles, there's a pretty huge power gap in what he's capable of vs what the Maids are capable of. Him learning to fight would be roughly equivalent to you or I going out into the woods and trying to beat a bear to death with a broom. Maybe we could learn to do it, but we'd be lucky to survive.

And uh... I feel exposed. Yeah, that's part of why I wrote the MC to be as dumb as he is - to get away with certain story contrivances. Though the other part for that scene is that it was designed to come out of nowhere. Under normal circumstances, it wouldn't happen out of either fear or loyalty, but those involved knew what to expect and compensated. If you want me to get into the crunchier bits of the magic system and explain how it's possible, I can, but I'm already bad enough about leaving walls of text, so I won't unless I'm asked to.
Yes that betrayal should not have happen and I don't like it at all.

MC was made into a slave/thrall so the "Slave" tag is needed.
(MC maybe able to break it but for now he is a slave.)

There is also anal sex and the "Anal" sex tag is needed.
Regarding the betrayal - See above. Though if you (or anyone, for that matter) have specific feedback, I'm open to hearing it. I'm not saying you have to like it (not liking it is kind of the point), but if something is written poorly, I'm not above going back and rewriting some of the beats based on feedback.

"Anal Sex" was in the tag list prior to me updating it, and "Slave" isn't exactly appropriate for the MC. Comparing events to the forum definition, Thralls aren't considered property in the setting, and there's no explicit related sex acts. He's only forced to obey direct commands. One out of three ticked boxes doesn't strike me as appropriate to include. The relationship is best defined as a protectorate (when it applies, because it can be avoided, but that's splitting hairs).

Unless you mean to say that Servants should be seen as slaves, in which case... Kinda? Sorta? Technically? I dunno, you tell me.
Why do dev's feel they have to put in hiding paths that players can not find.

It stats this:
Talk with Iris, then go into the Deep Wilds, and follow the western ledge into the woods
After the trees are gone, go through the underground segment, and interact with the first headstone you see

The trees never end and there is no hiding spot that Iris can find, she says were in the right area but nothing.
Trees end in a massive wall of trees there is no end to them anywhere on this map.

I as far west as I can get with no break in the trees.
That line isn't written the best. Updated the README. But it's hidden because it's supposed to be. If your bank had a back door into its vault, that door would probably be pretty far out of the way, wouldn't it?

When you find that ledge, follow it east, further into the wilds. An event will trigger when you're nearly there.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
At this point there are a couple of things that are abundantly clear.

1) The MC is a complete moron, which begs the question, why would anyone in their sane mind follow him?
At first it was funny, but the more you get to play, you get to see that he's not only irredeemably stupid but someone who puts others in danger by thinking only with his dick without having the skills, nor the intention to improve himself to be able to be of any help beyond empty promises (his achievements are not his own).

2) Not fighting directly isn't a huge problem, but this looks like doesn't really look like a revenge quest, having in mind that he can't fight his way out of a paper bag. He doesn't need to fight in the frontlines, he might as well learn a fighting style suited for someone with a weaker constitution, such as using a long ranged weapon. If this is indeed a revenge story, this game is sending mixed signals. The only way to avoid getting stomped by your enemies is getting above them and squish them yourself.

3) If what you've said is true, and there are ways to circumvent those maid contracts, they ain't worth shit because they would only serve to give "Masters" a false sense of security when they could just as easily be betrayed from the inside, which is probably what could have also happened to the MC's parents.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
"Best" is subjective. There's no fail state. The only difference is a few bonus affection points here and there, and a few of the choices in the latest update gives +some to one and -some to another, and it's possible to skip a fight (which, if you want all the XP you can get, is hardly optimal).

I'm going to take that as a compliment. I keep thinking to myself that the more involved dialogues aren't complicated enough.

Someone did leave a dialogue walkthrough for the Amaira Estate somewhere earlier in the thread, though.

You have to satisfy both of the large lanterns, then talk to the girl at the top. Remember that "cancel" can be pressed to access hidden dialogue choices.
Or obtain Nothing, which is a lot harder, but lets you skip the puzzle.

By that logic, I should also include a slew of other tags, but fair point. There are new tags for the latest update I forgot to add in. Updated the OP.

The purple-haired girl is an optional Maid, and it is a bug that she just appears randomly like that. I missed some appearance checks for her more recent event pages, which are fixed for the next release. Thanks for reporting that!

As far as the Master fighting his own battles, there's a pretty huge power gap in what he's capable of vs what the Maids are capable of. Him learning to fight would be roughly equivalent to you or I going out into the woods and trying to beat a bear to death with a broom. Maybe we could learn to do it, but we'd be lucky to survive.

And uh... I feel exposed. Yeah, that's part of why I wrote the MC to be as dumb as he is - to get away with certain story contrivances. Though the other part for that scene is that it was designed to come out of nowhere. Under normal circumstances, it wouldn't happen out of either fear or loyalty, but those involved knew what to expect and compensated. If you want me to get into the crunchier bits of the magic system and explain how it's possible, I can, but I'm already bad enough about leaving walls of text, so I won't unless I'm asked to.

Regarding the betrayal - See above. Though if you (or anyone, for that matter) have specific feedback, I'm open to hearing it. I'm not saying you have to like it (not liking it is kind of the point), but if something is written poorly, I'm not above going back and rewriting some of the beats based on feedback.

"Anal Sex" was in the tag list prior to me updating it, and "Slave" isn't exactly appropriate for the MC. Comparing events to the forum definition, Thralls aren't considered property in the setting, and there's no explicit related sex acts. He's only forced to obey direct commands. One out of three ticked boxes doesn't strike me as appropriate to include. The relationship is best defined as a protectorate (when it applies, because it can be avoided, but that's splitting hairs).

Unless you mean to say that Servants should be seen as slaves, in which case... Kinda? Sorta? Technically? I dunno, you tell me.

That line isn't written the best. Updated the README. But it's hidden because it's supposed to be. If your bank had a back door into its vault, that door would probably be pretty far out of the way, wouldn't it?

When you find that ledge, follow it east, further into the wilds. An event will trigger when you're nearly there.
It was through a sex act that forced MC to become her slave/thrall with no input from the player.
Thrall is one who has to obey the master same as slave.

Maids are suppose to protect the master at all cost but the bitch kidnapped him and if I could I would kill her.

I spent 4 hours going over every inch of the deep woods finding 2 ledges, 1 in the west and 1 in the east with a cave in it plus MC hold or storage hold or whatever it is called and 1 or 2 chest and that is it other than what look like a tower that is covered in dirt with no way in.
There is no open area past the woods.
Both ledges only have a very small place to move left or right and neither of them open up at all.

• Love
Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
At this point there are a couple of things that are abundantly clear.

1) The MC is a complete moron, which begs the question, why would anyone in their sane mind follow him?
At first it was funny, but the more you get to play, you get to see that he's not only irredeemably stupid but someone who puts others in danger by thinking only with his dick without having the skills, nor the intention to improve himself to be able to be of any help beyond empty promises (his achievements are not his own).

2) Not fighting directly isn't a huge problem, but this looks like doesn't really look like a revenge quest, having in mind that he can't fight his way out of a paper bag. He doesn't need to fight in the frontlines, he might as well learn a fighting style suited for someone with a weaker constitution, such as using a long ranged weapon. If this is indeed a revenge story, this game is sending mixed signals. The only way to avoid getting stomped by your enemies is getting above them and squish them yourself.

3) If what you've said is true, and there are ways to circumvent those maid contracts, they ain't worth shit because they would only serve to give "Masters" a false sense of security when they could just as easily be betrayed from the inside, which is probably what could have also happened to the MC's parents.
1) There's a reason the "Humor" tag is included. Personally, I think it makes him a better stand-in for the player, but that's just my opinion. If you're saying it stops working in favor of various scenarios after a certain point, what would you say that point is? Are there still scenarios where it does work, or does it stop working entirely? What changes do you suggest making, and how would you make those changes be implemented without random shifts in personality or character?

2) Sure, I could work towards or include something like that in a future update. I doubt the end result will look like the "MC should be a party member" position that you seem to be angling towards, but I'm open to exploring the general idea.

3) Correct. There's nuance to it than that (part of which has to do with the MC not being a very good Master; "non-verbal Orders" are a thing he can't do that's called out in the dialogue), but the basis of your assumption isn't wrong.
It was through a sex act that forced MC to become her slave/thrall with no input from the player.
Thrall is one who has to obey the master same as slave.

I spent 4 hours going over every inch of the deep woods finding 2 ledges, 1 in the west and 1 in the east with a cave in it plus MC hold or storage hold or whatever it is called and 1 or 2 chest and that is it other than what look like a tower that is covered in dirt with no way in.
There is no open area past the woods.
Both ledges only have a very small place to move left or right and neither of them open up at all.
I feel like you're taking everything involved a little too literally.

I'm not here to argue semantics, so as far as my use of the word thrall goes, I'll stop at saying I disagree on the grounds of creative license.

As for the ledge, there's a section further in, in the central area of the Deep Wilds, that is in the same general area but on the other side of a bunch of trees. That's where you need to go. I can provide a visual reference if needed.
Since you say you've been everywhere, do you have any suggestions on how I could provide better direction to find the area in question? This is exactly the sort of thing I have trouble balancing the difficulty of, because the solution is as simple as "go there," but since I know the answer already I have trouble knowing how hidden it actually is.

almix13

Aug 12, 2019
Honestly, I dont get how you satisfy the girls in the mind maze. Feels like I've tried every combination twice already...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As for the ledge, there's a section further in, in the central area of the Deep Wilds, that is in the same general area but on the other side of a bunch of trees. That's where you need to go. I can provide a visual reference if needed.
Since you say you've been everywhere, do you have any suggestions on how I could provide better direction to find the area in question? This is exactly the sort of thing I have trouble balancing the difficulty of, because the solution is as simple as "go there," but since I know the answer already I have trouble knowing how hidden it actually is.
Then I must have missed the only way in because I have not seen what you are talking about, I went back and forth all across the deep wilds and found 2 ledges, 1 with a cave, 1 of MC's holds and something that looks like a tower but with no way in.
With the walkthrough saying its in the west was wrong but I think I saw you posted that the walkthrough has been updated about this.

Well I started over and will look again once I get the level to make it through.

ADD: Finally found my way that was not correct in the walkthrough, you must jump down the western ledge and go down and slightly left but you must go way east then come back to that area where there is a bunch of trees.

Now for the love of porn games stop with the puzzles that make no since at all.
The 4 balls turning to red is great but the next puzzle has no correct answer that I can figure out.
Even reading the story 4 times then using the footnotes still can not figure out the combo. Sometimes I get to 5 and MC says nuts then 7 and he again says nuts and even 1 he says nuts.

The first clue says west and left hand which I take as this. Untitled.jpg But no MC says nuts several times but other times I can get to the 4 or 5 one and then he says nuts and then one says nuts then 3 says nuts.

Figured it out, please if you use something to start out the clues then keep using it for gods sake.
When you use [...] then keep using it other wise puzzle will confound some players and can make them quit playing.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any help on the mind maze? I know that you need to satisfy them dude i meant real help what to do
Yes it would be great is someone would tell, this has me blocked also.

I figured it out, hit the esc button to back out of the first convo options and then choose the one you should have figured out from playing the game.

Red = Respect and Blue = Affection.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hreserves

It looks like your the Dev of this game, I do like the game very much so far.
If so PM a Mod and ask for your Dev tags.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes