a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
maybe it's just me, but is there a way to get this game to go full screen? cannot seem to find the button for it
Mine starts in full screen but it will not fit all the screen, the game play area.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
maybe it's just me, but is there a way to get this game to go full screen? cannot seem to find the button for it
F5 and F6. One changes the window size through several steps, the other toggles fullscreen. Which does which is in the README.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So this is it for Act 1 and no more updates until 2023.

I will have forgotten what this game is all about and will have to play it again from the start when the next update comes out.

Before I even had the chance to recruit the purple hair girl from the fishing village she was at the MC's door greeting MC.
(Was still waiting on the underwear for her.)

For the most part the walkthrough worked except for the deep wilds part but that was suppose to be fixed for the next update, the puzzles need more info to make it go faster.
Better yet put the code for the long puzzles or have a skip button for like the 3rd try or so.
Using the esc button to back out of convo's for extra convo option will throw a lot of player off so more info in game where that is used is needed.

Enjoy your break and I really like this type of game.

PS: I only played this because it has the "Pregnancy" tag but there is no pregnancy in the game yet so its a little miss leading for players.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
So this is it for Act 1 and no more updates until 2023.

I will have forgotten what this game is all about and will have to play it again from the start when the next update comes out.

Before I even had the chance to recruit the purple hair girl from the fishing village she was at the MC's door greeting MC.
(Was still waiting on the underwear for her.)

For the most part the walkthrough worked except for the deep wilds part but that was suppose to be fixed for the next update, the puzzles need more info to make it go faster.
Better yet put the code for the long puzzles or have a skip button for like the 3rd try or so.
Using the esc button to back out of convo's for extra convo option will throw a lot of player off so more info in game where that is used is needed.

Enjoy your break and I really like this type of game.

PS: I only played this because it has the "Pregnancy" tag but there is no pregnancy in the game yet so its a little miss leading for players.
Sorta. There will still be monthly updates, including a Halloween and winter update, and getting a bunch of features up to snuff. It's only the main story that won't continue until sometime in 2023.

Teely is bugged to show up even when she shouldn't after a certain point in the story. It's fixed for the next update.

There's a reason the "Puzzle" tag is there. =P
The problem with putting something like a "skip puzzle" feature in place is tracking attempts. A lot of the infrastructure for puzzles resets if you leave the room, so tracking attempts would also reset. Some puzzles use enough of that infrastructure that nothing would be left to track attempts or create a skip prompt. On top of that, few puzzles have a hard fail state, so figuring out what counts as "one attempt" is murky at best for most of the game. It very quickly gets to a point where the better solution is to just make the puzzle easier, so that's what I've done in the past.

There is pregnancy in the game, it's just not a focus of the game, so it's easy to miss. There are two characters you can get pregnant right now (one each in Cumhaill and Ventire), there'll be a third in the winter update, and there are more planned in Act 2. Part of the interlude updates coming up is getting the pregnancy system finished and implementing the events for the birth of your children.

It's not really a break. I'm still working more or less full time. I'm just making an active effort to avoid working 70 hour weeks and taking zero days off. I have been enjoying it so far though, thanks!

Most of all, I'm glad you like the game. I can tell there are parts you found frustrating, but I highly value feedback. There's a lot of the game that would look very different if I didn't get any or I didn't implement it. I'm not just trying to deflect or place the onus on others when I ask questions, I'm genuinely looking for ways to improve my game. I really appreciate the engagement, it tells me a lot about how you and people like you interact with what I've created.

Reactions: _Maou_

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is pregnancy in the game, it's just not a focus of the game, so it's easy to miss. There are two characters you can get pregnant right now (one each in Cumhaill and Ventire), there'll be a third in the winter update, and there are more planned in Act 2. Part of the interlude updates coming up is getting the pregnancy system finished and implementing the events for the birth of your children.
Do they tell the MC there pregnant?

It maybe in the game but unless the MC knows or until the MC knows about it then the tag should only be under the spoiler Genre as a "Planned" fetish.

There is a lot of talk about maybe getting pregnant but MC still does not know about it yet or did I miss something.

One girl I know for sure your talking about and I think I know the other one.

Will we be able to get any of the Maids pregnant?

MC's compound seems to be rather small compared to others in the game and I know the east wing is only showing part of it.
Will we be able to use the other estate?

I will shot you a PM with a question.

Being a disable vet my short term memory is shot so I will probably have to play from the start anyway.

PS: Congrats on the Dev's tags.:D

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Do they tell the MC there pregnant?

It maybe in the game but unless the MC knows or until the MC knows about it then the tag should only be under the spoiler Genre as a "Planned" fetish.

There is a lot of talk about maybe getting pregnant but MC still does not know about it yet or did I miss something.

One girl I know for sure your talking about and I think I know the other one.

Will we be able to get any of the Maids pregnant?

MC's compound seems to be rather small compared to others in the game and I know the east wing is only showing part of it.
Will we be able to use the other estate?

I will shot you a PM with a question.

Being a disable vet my short term memory is shot so I will probably have to play from the start anyway.

PS: Congrats on the Dev's tags.:D
There's alternate dialogue that alludes to it when it happens, but I'm trying to play it realistically, so no one knows for certain conception happened until an amount of time later. Deirlinn (the girl in cumhaill) has an extra event during the Freeze if you visit her alone and she's pregnant, and you're told for certain during that. Vendra (the one in Ventire) I think tells you more directly, but I'd have to double check the dialogue. I know it needs more attention.

As far as getting your Maids pregnant, it's a soft no. It's something I might add in for the post-game after the main story is complete, but I'm not a fan of the idea of sending girls into life-or-death combat when they're in their third trimester. I could build a system around that, but it gets complicated fast, and might land you in a situation where you have no combatants to keep playing the game, which wouldn't be great.

This is kinda spoilers, but everybody might have to play through again once I get started on Act 2. I'm a jerk, so that's all I'll allude to for now. I'll talk more about it on my dev blog eventually.

And thanks!

justin97978

Apr 14, 2019
As for the ledge, there's a section further in, in the central area of the Deep Wilds, that is in the same general area but on the other side of a bunch of trees. That's where you need to go. I can provide a visual reference if needed.
Since you say you've been everywhere, do you have any suggestions on how I could provide better direction to find the area in question? This is exactly the sort of thing I have trouble balancing the difficulty of, because the solution is as simple as "go there," but since I know the answer already I have trouble knowing how hidden it actually is.
[/QUOTE]

please give us a visual aid or a pic on here. i`m going nuts.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
How can i talk to ella before leave the estate
Assuming you just got her and she ran off, she's in Melissa's room.
Go up the main stairs in the mansion, go past the baths all the way down the west hall, and she's in the room to the north.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
MaidsAndMasters-0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game. If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on ! ,

We're crowdfunded, !​

maniaki666

Jun 30, 2022
Hello, sorry to bother but i think i'm stuck.

I don't know what happend but by following the game i can't advance anymore.

You can see from the 2 files attached that "Master" need to talk to Bella but Bella doesn't trigger anything.

If you need some context, I just finished "repairing" the mansion and my maids tells me to go and fetch some help from another noble.

During the repairing, i had to cheat some wood because i couldn't finish the house since he didn't want to take the wood from the master bedroom, we couldn't repair the east wing to access more room and i already took everything in the guest room.
So i don't know if it's because of that, but now i'm stuck.

If you could please help me to know what i did wrong and how to fix, would gladly appreciate.

Sep 5, 2020
im in the first act every time I go to leave it say talk to Ella don't run away from your problems i go to talk to her nothing happens

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
there's a error script cache line 106
giqui I think this one's for you. Looks to be some kind of filename path error, which is something I've never seen or heard before.

Hello, sorry to bother but i think i'm stuck.

I don't know what happend but by following the game i can't advance anymore.

You can see from the 2 files attached that "Master" need to talk to Bella but Bella doesn't trigger anything.

If you need some context, I just finished "repairing" the mansion and my maids tells me to go and fetch some help from another noble.

During the repairing, i had to cheat some wood because i couldn't finish the house since he didn't want to take the wood from the master bedroom, we couldn't repair the east wing to access more room and i already took everything in the guest room.
So i don't know if it's because of that, but now i'm stuck.

If you could please help me to know what i did wrong and how to fix, would gladly appreciate.
It's no bother!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but cheating and giving yourself the extra wood is what caused the issue. There's a point where you're supposed to run out of wood to pick up (Ella gives you a notification when you walk on the ground floor once you've used enough) and you go talk to Phoebe to start the second half of the quest. Giving yourself that extra wood skips activating the second part of the quest, so now different parts of the game think you're at different points in the story.

I'd offer to fix it manually for you, but that section of the game is really fiddly with how it's scripted, so even if I fixed one thing, progression might still be bugged out somewhere else (what usually happens is people get to Extermination with only Ella in the party). The best thing to do would be to revert to an older save. If you don't have one from before you added the extra wood, I can get one for you.

im in the first act every time I go to leave it say talk to Ella don't run away from your problems i go to talk to her nothing happens
See above. If that doesn't apply to you, or you're in a different part of the game, do you mind providing more details so I can give you more specific help?

quick question. How do you release the girl from Griselda's attic?
There are two ways to do it (for now). One involves Beverly's side quest (talk to him at the docks after you find her (I forget if getting his trophy before finding her locks you out of this option; I think it does)) and the other is an option during final negotiations with Griselda (it should be Free Slave under Make Demands).

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes