ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
how do i get tropy no.1 i have 0 and 2
I believe trophy no.1 is the trophy codex, I got it simply by interacting with the bookcase in the top right corner in the study. It gives you a trophy codex with hints in it to get all the trophies.

I've got a question about Emily that got me a bit confused in that my understanding is that she's like the shop where you spend your money for stuff but a lot of the contracts I can buy doesn't give me anything while other contracts instantly gives me X items is this intended or not? Or is there some sort of delay for some of the contracts? I've just finished allying with Viridius and gotten back to the mansion and gotten the swamp quest.

Also on a side note regarding that the Viridius quest seems to have gotten a bit bugged for me since it has wait for Viridius unfinished + return to the mansion as unfinished so it's still in the quest log hopefully this doesn't screw up the game for me xD.

vusion

Sep 4, 2018
Need help with kalas extra objective during the second freeze, ive legit tried everything but i just cant find out what it is, anyone thats been able to complete that can tell me what u need to do?

greencircuit12

Mar 24, 2019
for the Bianca character quest where do i go for the second objective where it says go to the facade, I have been everywhere in the amaira estate but can't seem to get anything to happen.

RogueLiker

Jul 9, 2020
Hi Dev! Have an issue with the quest Second of Her Name. Find the Writ and tunnel, get through it, but can't get to the next step of the quest. Stuck on the moment where Iris got me tips to the tunnel and thats it.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I have to ask but why isn't there a walkthrough to this game yet? it suffers from not having one since some of us have to do trial and error to figure things out

Reactions: VINDETTA 23333

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
So many comments. Teach me to take time off.

I still have the same problem at Latita's estate where the protagonist talks to a girl wearing only an apron and she asks what he's looking at and he should show a picture of her ass and then the protagonist keep looking. Well, the image does not appear and only the text remains.
Sorry about that! Looks like I forgot to update the image paths on one of the event pages. Fixed for the next release. Thanks for calling it out!

I used to play the older Ersion 0.9 until the switch to the newer RPGM Version.
Is there a way to get a save at the completion point of 0.9.2 that works witht the newer engine? - I don't want to play everything again, all this side-Quests in Griseldas mansion, Baleflight, finding the other estates, acquiring every maid... i needed a walkthrough last time and now i should just start over again? - No way!
Unfortunately there's no way to transfer a save from the older version into the newer version. However, basically the entire main story got a second draft, several things were completely rewritten, there are new events, and all of the scenes are now animated instead of being alternating still images. There are also a boat load of new features, like text skip, variable screen size, higher resolution renders, a proper quest log, and more. It's up to you if it's worth your time to go through it all again, but I did my best to make sure it isn't just a slog of doing everything twice.

Can anybody confirm "Journey To The West " is the last quest available in 0.11?

TIA
Yes, v0.11 ends after meeting Evdokia. You should get an "end of version" message after leaving the wall.

I've got a question about Emily that got me a bit confused in that my understanding is that she's like the shop where you spend your money for stuff but a lot of the contracts I can buy doesn't give me anything while other contracts instantly gives me X items is this intended or not? Or is there some sort of delay for some of the contracts? I've just finished allying with Viridius and gotten back to the mansion and gotten the swamp quest.

Also on a side note regarding that the Viridius quest seems to have gotten a bit bugged for me since it has wait for Viridius unfinished + return to the mansion as unfinished so it's still in the quest log hopefully this doesn't screw up the game for me xD.
Rather than a traditional "buy items" shop, Emily is more of an investment shop. You buy the Contract, and then every time the game phase goes up (or every supply cycle, to use the in-game term) you get a shipment of stuff along with returns on your investments according to which Contracts and how many of each you own. Some Contracts (especially the early ones) come with an "investment gift" as a way to get you stuff that you might need to get your party equipped. Later on, when you already have gear, fewer Contracts come with a gift.

As for the quest - there's a visual bug. As long as you get the next quest, the game shouldn't have any impact at all, it'll just be displayed incorrectly. The progression has been fixed in v0.12, but there isn't a bugfix feature to correct the bug for affected saves yet. Someone else did make an unofficial patch for it on the previous page if you want to take a gamble on that, though.

is there futa on male?
No, and there are no plans to add it.

Need help with kalas extra objective during the second freeze, ive legit tried everything but i just cant find out what it is, anyone thats been able to complete that can tell me what u need to do?
Deirlinn has to have had her kid, which unless you got Deirlinn pregnant before leaving Cumhaill with Phoebe, Deirlinn won't give birth until after the second Freeze. You can still get the associated trophy if you have both optional Maids, though.

How to beat the rat swarm? I can't able to win ỉt :((
It's a difficult fight if you avoided combat, but it's winnable at the minimum level. It also gets easier if you defeat more rats in the earlier parts of the game. There are some general tips in the Hints & Tips section of the README, but for that particular fight, just make sure everyone has a full set of equipment (if they don't, explore more - there's definitely enough gear around) and make sure you're using your Maids' skills. I'd recommend buffing your defense first, then your attack, and making sure those buffs don't fall off.

for the Bianca character quest where do i go for the second objective where it says go to the facade, I have been everywhere in the amaira estate but can't seem to get anything to happen.
The facade is the empty mansion at the south end of the Amaira Estate.
If you still can't find it there, I'll narrow it down to the ground floor, west hall.

Hi Dev! Have an issue with the quest Second of Her Name. Find the Writ and tunnel, get through it, but can't get to the next step of the quest. Stuck on the moment where Iris got me tips to the tunnel and thats it.
Hello! Sorry for the trouble. I can't tell if you're lost or if you've encountered a bug, so here's how that bit should go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that doesn't help because you're getting caught up on a bug, let me know so I can further investigate.

I have to ask but why isn't there a walkthrough to this game yet? it suffers from not having one since some of us have to do trial and error to figure things out
There isn't an in-depth walkthrough because I'm just one dude and there's only so much time in the day. I'd rather assume that the people who play my game are intelligent than spend however many dozens of hours taking away every trace of player agency by telling everyone exactly what to do and when.

someone help. can't find Veridius' 2nd hold and it's pissing me off
You can do them in any order, so which one is the second one is kinda subjective.
One is north of Ventire, the other is south of Augalamh. There are region maps in Estate Info > Locations if you need directions to those places, and NPCs will give you more info (and side quests, if you care to do those) if you talk to them.

Reactions: Thayron and ixcez

Firs2v

Sep 30, 2023
here's the save,
I need help for something

What should I do now?

Someone could help?

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
here's the save,
I need help for something

What should I do now?

Someone could help?
There's a hidden tunnel elsewhere in the Deep Wilds that you need to find. It's in the western half of the middle bit.
Iris will start giving you hints if you go the wrong way when you're close to it.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Task list causes "argument must be a rectangle" error
I haven't seen that error since I started adding in the plugins. Sorry for the trouble!

Since I also haven't seen it after I got everything running and this is the first report I've gotten for the error - some troubleshooting questions:
What OS are you on, Windows or Mac? Or are you trying to get the Windows version to run on mobile?
Does the error come up as soon as the game starts running, or are you able to play the game normally until you try to access the Task List?
Do you always encounter the error every time you open the game (or every time you access the Task List), or does it work properly sometimes?

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
I haven't seen that error since I started adding in the plugins. Sorry for the trouble!

Since I also haven't seen it after I got everything running and this is the first report I've gotten for the error - some troubleshooting questions:
What OS are you on, Windows or Mac? Or are you trying to get the Windows version to run on mobile?
Does the error come up as soon as the game starts running, or are you able to play the game normally until you try to access the Task List?
Do you always encounter the error every time you open the game (or every time you access the Task List), or does it work properly sometimes?
This is the online version of the game, an error occurs immediately as soon as you open the task list

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
This is the online version of the game, an error occurs immediately as soon as you open the task list
By "online version" I assume you either mean v0.11 or you found it hosted on a web page somewhere that runs it in-browser.
The good news is that I know exactly why the error is happening (tl;dr, Javascript plugin engine difference reasons). The bad news is that I can't really fix it for you. And with no one else reporting the issue (even after I've asked some other users) and so little information I can't really say why you're encountering an issue that should happen for either everyone or no one.

All I can really recommend is that if you are playing an in-browser version somewhere, that isn't an official version, and that you download the game directly from me (I'm usually the one posting links in the OP, but if you don't want to trust a pirate site, I have a link to my itch page in my signature, and there are also download links on my Patreon). Same goes for if you've modified the game with a save editor or added an additional plugin or something or that nature. I don't care if you cheat to make the game easier, but cheating is likely to break something, so I recommend not doing that.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
No, the version you can download from F95Zone is not online version of the game. You probably started to play in Gamcore or similar site that has online version of the game.
hreserves BTW I tried the game in Gamcore and that same error happened over there. As soon as you open the task list the game gives the error.

Reactions: hreserves

CdrWolfe

Oct 7, 2023
During the final confrontation with Griselda, there was an option to overpower her and get the anal option. What are the prereqs to get that option?

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
During the final confrontation with Griselda, there was an option to overpower her and get the anal option. What are the prereqs to get that option?
You get a trophy out of it, too.
The short answer: you have to not give her leverage over you during your various negotiations with her (which includes that final scene).
If you don't want to figure it out for yourself - The long answer is somewhere in the pages of this thread. Someone laid out the steps they took to get the trophy for themselves, which is awarded for taking that "overpower" option. A couple options did get reworked during the remaster, but only to be less punishing, so it should be easier to get if anything.

CdrWolfe

Oct 7, 2023
You get a trophy out of it, too.
The short answer: you have to not give her leverage over you during your various negotiations with her (which includes that final scene).
If you don't want to figure it out for yourself - The long answer is somewhere in the pages of this thread. Someone laid out the steps they took to get the trophy for themselves, which is awarded for taking that "overpower" option. A couple options did get reworked during the remaster, but only to be less punishing, so it should be easier to get if anything.
The sort answer did it. Thanks.

Reactions: hreserves
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes