Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Can i Fuck Blonde in this patch or not :) I played previous version was dissapointing :confused:

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
New release is finally out for my patrons. :giggle:

Code:
##############################

##Changelog for Life 0.15.00

##############################

##Added 218 new renders.

##Replaced 142 renders.

##Added a hint menu to the game. The hint menu will tell you each step you need to take in order to progress in the game. There's also a couple of options to turn on and off mechanics if you desire to do so.

##Added a short scene with Sarah in the kitchen (can't be seen if Helen is an employee).

##Added a scene with Sarah in the kitchen.

##Added a variation of the scene with Sarah in the kitchen.

##Added two short repeatable scenes with Sarah in the bathroom (only accessible in the old house).

##Added a scene with Jenny at the store (only accessible in the old house).

##Added a second weekend scene.

##Added tooltips to the time and day buttons to clarify that you can forward the hours/days.

##Added a replay gallery for non-repeatable scenes.

##Added tracking to all random scenes, you will now see an exclamation mark when you have not seen a scene that has random variations.
Awesome. Thank you very much for creating this amazing game.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my :lepew: thingy...
Life v0.15.00 (200MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC: - - -
MAC: - - -

ANDROID: - - -
Edit1: Android doesn't seem to work..
Edit2: And the compression seems to have gone wrong transparency got cucked
Sorry folks

Last edited:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Now this is a game i havent seen updated in a long time.. its a shame cause its a pretty good one,i might replay it from the start just for the hell of it,love me some watersports!

Reactions: Fasder

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can i Fuck Blonde in this patch or not :) I played previous version was dissapointing :confused:
If you mean the sister, you could do that a few updates ago already when moved from the old house.

Only question is there some option to see the new scenes from old part if you are already in the new house? Seems a pity to miss out on them, but it is quite a bit of work to start again when you have already seen the story before and are mainly interested in seeing that story move forward. (Not a complaint since from my memory the game did need some more scenes happening in the old house to make it feel more alive.)

Reactions: House Of Black

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I had 3 errors with achievements.rpy :

line 185 : if go_out_weekend_repeatable == True and "go_out_weekend_repeatable" not in side_story_achivements:
line 186 : $side_story_achivements.appens("go_out_weekend_repeatable")

I changed them in :
line 185 : if go_out_weekend_repeatable == True and "go_out_weekend_repeatable" not in side_story_achievements:
line 186 : $side_story_achievements.append("go_out_weekend_repeatable")

No more errors with that after change.

EDIT :
Error with "Go out Weekend" event

Here's a modified file (from compressed version)

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
can somebody give me save from 0.14 pls?)
If you have not played the story yet, be aware part of this update are actually things added to parts you cannot reach anymore in later phase of the game. It is a pretty good story with pretty realistic incest content for an adult game, so worth playing at least once.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Making a Mark v0.16.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.01.2021 (v0.16.01)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes