Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Saved my game. Came back and loaded it, it is NOT where I left off, in fact it removed a lot of my progress. The time stamp says the correct time I saved, however, my progress is mostly ALL gone. I had all pics found, now some are removed. I had intelligence to 9, it is now 1. I had JUST done the very fisrt workout with your sister and woken up from the nap it makes you do. I saved there. I come back loaded up my game and I am at the Gym but most all my progress is GONE and some pics aren't found anymore. WTf!!!! I even load up Q saves, and THEY are still starting me at the Gym with most all my progress gone.

Last edited:

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Saved my game. Came back and loaded it, it is NOT where I left off, in fact it removed a lot of my progress. The time stamp says the correct time I saved, however, my progress is mostly ALL gone. I had all pics found, now some are removed. I had intelligence to 9, it is now 1. I had JUST done the very fisrt workout with your sister and woken up from the nap it makes you do. I saved there. I come back loaded up my game and I am at the Gym but most all my progress is GONE and some pics aren't found anymore. WTf!!!! I even load up Q saves, and THEY are still starting me at the Gym with most all my progress gone.
How old is this save and what platform are you playing on? Browser? Android? Mac?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Playing on PC. The save is new, from newest version of the game. I only just started playing the game as of that day, the 17th.
If you can send me the save file it would be helpful to figure out what might have happened.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Working on the game any? Still one of my favorites because of the things Mark does and blurts out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
abandoned?? over a year now
But still very active on Patreon.

Need someone to post whats under the spoiler.

Something about mental health.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Working on the game any? Still one of my favorites because of the things Mark does and blurts out.
Yes, still working. I released Down the Road a few months back hence why the endings haven't been completed yet.
abandoned?? over a year now
No.
Something about mental health.
Yes, poor mental health. I usually report how my week's been, including my mental state. Some weeks are better some weeks are worse.

MaM is in production and has been since I completed the first release of Down the Road. One of the reasons I decided to focus on Down the Road was that the prologue takes place during Christmas, so it just seemed fitting to release it around that time.
Another reason was that I thought MaM would've been done in time for me to release DtR during Christmas. This never happened.
So, now I'm just working on completing the endings for MaM. Right now I've got one ending pretty much done, still working on the renders for that ending which is about halfway done. After that I'm going to write and render another two endings.

Side note, I'm no longer on any medication, kind of as a test because it's always made me very tired and I guess uninterested in stuff. Makes it extremely difficult to work on anything. So we'll see if I can get more work hours in from now on. I'm also in therapy which is a difficult endeavour. Can't say when I'll be done, but it'll happen eventually. Glad people are enjoying the game. :giggle:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I'm really looking forward to replaying this one once it's done. I don't want to start Down the Road until after that, but I am looking forward to that too. Best of wishes with your mental health.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Any info on update ?
It's in production.
Need to set up like 10 renders for one path and it's done. I then need to render a common ending which all paths converge to, which isn't super long so hopefully won't take that long to make.

I'm considering releasing with only one path to start with, then add the last two paths in the next and final update. Mostly because it's taking a long time and I feel like it's way past due to release anything at all.
If I do release this path on its own, then it shouldn't be that far off, but I can't say for sure when that'll be.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there Mom action in this game?
There is no "milf" tag so there may not be any "mom" action per say.
When I played there was only a sister and a few other girls but its been a long time since I played this when it was under a different name.

Has been a while since I played, but if I remember correctly, then there are some scenes where the mom fucks with some loser NPC.
When I played when it was called something else there was no "mom" in the story.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes