Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Beautiful. You realise that we now expect all your renders to be this quality? :D

Hot boots too - how about getting some of the Making a Mark characters some new outfits?
Marking a Mark will stay the same "style" for the sake of consistency, but my next game has this level of quality. :giggle:
There's room for other outfits withing the context of the endings, so there may be some there.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I hope game is still alive...
Still alive, just have a lot of work to do.
Wanted the endings to be out by now, but that didn't happen unfortunately.
Right now I'm focusing on getting my next game ready because it has a Christmas theme in the start and subsequently I want to get it out around Christmas.
Working on both and still getting my next game out by then is just not feasible, so the endings will have to wait a bit unfortunately.
Right now I have about 1/3 of the endings written and a few renders completed, so there's a bit of stuff already made there.

Probably not what people want to hear, but it is what it is.

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Still alive, just have a lot of work to do.
Wanted the endings to be out by now, but that didn't happen unfortunately.
Right now I'm focusing on getting my next game ready because it has a Christmas theme in the start and subsequently I want to get it out around Christmas.
Working on both and still getting my next game out by then is just not feasible, so the endings will have to wait a bit unfortunately.
Right now I have about 1/3 of the endings written and a few renders completed, so there's a bit of stuff already made there.

Probably not what people want to hear, but it is what it is.
If I might make a request: please take your time. I know you have Patrons and people you don't want to piss off or anything. But it kind of sucks whenever a great game has a lackluster or rushed ending. Personally I'd much rather wait a while and have a great game end with a polished, fleshed out, and satisfying conclusion. I know that you're an adult and understand the concept of time managment lol. But it happens sometimes, and I'd hate to think of you getting stressed and pressured to just wrap it up and get it out. Because then you will have suffered, the ending will have suffered, and then a lot of people would probably feel unsatisfied and just bitch about it anyway XD

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
If I might make a request: please take your time. I know you have Patrons and people you don't want to piss off or anything. But it kind of sucks whenever a great game has a lackluster or rushed ending. Personally I'd much rather wait a while and have a great game end with a polished, fleshed out, and satisfying conclusion. I know that you're an adult and understand the concept of time managment lol. But it happens sometimes, and I'd hate to think of you getting stressed and pressured to just wrap it up and get it out. Because then you will have suffered, the ending will have suffered, and then a lot of people would probably feel unsatisfied and just bitch about it anyway XD
I'm not rushing it, nor have I been rushing it, which is why it's now on the back burner so to speak.
At this point in time, if everything had gone smoothly and according to my plans, the endings would be out by now. Since I do still deal with mental health issues and other shit that pops up every now and then, it didn't pan out that way.

Now, Down the Road (my next game) has come a long way, but there's a lot of work I need to do, so to make sure I meet my goal of releasing around Christmas, I just really need to allocate development time for it.
Making a Mark will therefore take even more time before I'm able to complete it, but I think this is likely the best course of action.

There's really no "good" way of dealing with this situation, either I disappoint the people who want the endings or I don't get my new game out in the time frame I want to.
Down the Road is however, in my opinion, a superior game in basically every way, so getting it out there is something I'm looking forward to, and it might help reduce the disappointment slightly.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Really wish you'd move the nipple a bit lower and make the boobs look like ... you know ... boobs.

Other than that, love your game. More piss please.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I thought game abandoned
It is not.
Just want to release Down the Road around Christmas, since the first part of the game takes place around Christmas. So I'm putting considerable effort into making sure this happens. MaM should ideally have been done by now, which is why this situation is as it is. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes