RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
got fake news, someone told me this game finally added mc+twins scenes. got my hopes up. over 3 years ago i was already waiting for scenes with the twins and there still arent any lol. cya in another 3 years i guess
I got the impression that the game is wrapping up after the next update or two. So alas, it likely ain't to be, sadly. To each their own and all. But to me putting the MC in such close proximity to two insanely hot twins who are also freaks in the sack and then never allowing them to get so much as touched by him almost feels like torture lol. Definitely the game's biggest drawback imo. At least there's a lot there for bimbo, anal, incest, lesbian, and watersports lovers though.

Reactions: verzauberung

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
not having scenes with the 2.-3. hottest girls in the whole game after 3 years of teasing has to be some kind of trolling. why tease something if you wont deliver it in the end ??? imo just give the people what they want and what makes them happy
I mostly agree lol. No interactions with the twins in this game is one of the biggest disappointments for me personally, up there with no poly/bi/lesbian action in WVM. But if he just doesn't want to make it, then he won't. IIRC I believe he said something along the lines of the main point of the twins was his voyeur kink. So it might likely be the same in his future games too, if they also have multiple hot women. He may end up doing something different, but I think I'll just have to assume that there'll be a lot of "look but can't touch" content if that's a big thing of his, so that I won't end up looking or hoping for harem stuff that I'm not likely to see.

There's still enough good there in this game for me to want to give the final build a play though. I wanna see how things end up between bro & sis. And there is a lot of really, really hot content involving her. So I'll give credit where it's due and praise the things that I do like.

Last edited:

eavloolvvle

Jun 14, 2019
not having scenes with the 2.-3. hottest girls in the whole game after 3 years of teasing has to be some kind of trolling. why tease something if you wont deliver it in the end ??? imo just give the people what they want and what makes them happy
Actually it's refreshing to have a game that's not only about building a harem again...
If you want one of those there are so many options out there.

• Angry

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Actually it's refreshing to have a game that's not only about building a harem again...
If you want one of those there are so many options out there.
You finding it refreshing is fair enough. Other people finding it frustrating is fair too. To each their own. I think if you're going to setup a situation in an h-game where an MC is living with 3 insanely hot nymphomaniacs, but he can only ever sexually interact with one of them, then it's inevitable and reasonably expected that some people are going to find that, at the very least, disappointing, and vocalize it. But I'm sure that the dev probably knew from the start that it would be a bit controversial though, and that it isn't a surprise to them or anything.

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Don't think you'll be disappointed with the endings I'm working on. :cool:
I had a feeling that I wouldn’t be. Even if they may not have every single thing that I’d personally want lol. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us :) Honestly, as long as one of them just features something close to a “happily ever after” ending with Sis, then I’ll still be contented with what’s already there and replay the game more than once lol.

And as much as I’d love some sexy fun-times between close friends with the twins, if I had to choose between only having one or the other, I’d want to put a baby in Sarah more hehe :sneaky:

eavloolvvle

Jun 14, 2019
You finding it refreshing is fair enough. Other people finding it frustrating is fair too. To each their own.
Yeah sure, everybody can ask for what they want, not questioning that.
I think if you're going to setup a situation in an h-game where an MC is living with 3 insanely hot nymphomaniacs, but he can only ever sexually interact with one of them, then it's inevitable and reasonably expected that some people are going to find that, at the very least, disappointing, and vocalize it.
Well, it's not like the things between the twins happen behind closed doors.
Their sex scenes are very hot as they are, so what's the problem?

Why does every game have to end in a huge sex massacre where the MC gets half the world pregnant? :rolleyes:

• Angry

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
The sex scenes between the twins are indeed very hot imo. No argument there at all lol.

And why I am in partial agreement with you that not every game needs the MC to be a Harem-King where the entire universe revolves around them like in WVM (although that can be fun too), the idea of an optional path to where the four of them live under the same roof, are two couples, and very sexual people, but just also have and share fun sex between close friends that all care about and respect each other, isn’t something that really merits eye-rolling or groaning imo. If that wouldn’t be for you then you could just either stick to watching them or focusing soley on Sarah.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Not sure tbh, writing is going pretty slow atm and I'm also working on my next game at the same time. So it'll probably be a while still, sorry.
You can get weekly dev updates on Patreon for $1. :giggle:
I miss Sarah's boobs :cry:

Dec 24, 2018
why start a new game when not the first is not finished?? i really hate this practice.
This update that will be released for this game will be the last one. So I'm assuming he's getting a few things ready for the new game while he works out how he plans to finish off this current game. Where as many devs usually start a new game before they even are half way finished the old game.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
why start a new game when not the first is not finished?? i really hate this practice.
This update that will be released for this game will be the last one. So I'm assuming he's getting a few things ready for the new game while he works out how he plans to finish off this current game. Where as many devs usually start a new game before they even are half way finished the old game.
Apparently I didn't get any notification for these posts, figure I'll reply anyway.
I've been working on Making a Mark for over 4 years at this point. It gets stale. Now, I only have a relatively small amount of work left before the entire game is finished. Mostly just writing and some small art assets that need to be added, but it's nothing compared to the actual writing process.
As you might imagine, when you've written 100k words on the same story, it gets increasingly challenging to keep things fresh and interesting going forward. That said, I have all the key moments nailed down, most of that has been in my head for years, literally.
So... working on something else when I just don't feel inspired will keep me productive even if that doesn't further the progress of Making a Mark, it's doing something instead of nothing. That and I just enjoy some variety every now and then.
In the spirit of F95 and Patreon where people complain that the game is bad if updates take too long. Making my next game from scratch with no prior work done, would've taken me a long ass time to reach the same quality. Therefore to mitigate some of the "downtime" between the end of Making a Mark and the release of Down the Road, I'm working on both games in parallel.

So yeah, stuff and thing. I'm working, will keep working...

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Apparently I didn't get any notification for these posts, figure I'll reply anyway.
I've been working on Making a Mark for over 4 years at this point. It gets stale. Now, I only have a relatively small amount of work left before the entire game is finished. Mostly just writing and some small art assets that need to be added, but it's nothing compared to the actual writing process.
As you might imagine, when you've written 100k words on the same story, it gets increasingly challenging to keep things fresh and interesting going forward. That said, I have all the key moments nailed down, most of that has been in my head for years, literally.
So... working on something else when I just don't feel inspired will keep me productive even if that doesn't further the progress of Making a Mark, it's doing something instead of nothing. That and I just enjoy some variety every now and then.
In the spirit of F95 and Patreon where people complain that the game is bad if updates take too long. Making my next game from scratch with no prior work done, would've taken me a long ass time to reach the same quality. Therefore to mitigate some of the "downtime" between the end of Making a Mark and the release of Down the Road, I'm working on both games in parallel.

So yeah, stuff and thing. I'm working, will keep working...
OOO.... you gotta finish this story :)

Making a Mark 2021-06-15 07-06-53-90.jpg

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes