the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Fasder help couldn't find file "images/characters/mark/mark sarahbedroom_afternoon_computer_sitting_jenna_sarah_beside_standing_looking_sarah_talking.webp" even though the file exists
this happens if the path to the file + file name becomes too long for windows.
install somewhere else, shorten the path or in other words: don't use too many subfolders or long folder names.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I gave it a try today and until the point where you start to write the Thesis in the school library it is ok. But then the grind get`s pretty worse and somehow the content with Sarah drops to 0. After hours of grinding this is really awful, because you are hoping to see more, not less, if you put so much effort into it. The birthday party with the twins does not start eather, the Strapon must have got a lot of dust in my inventory...
Turn on faster mode for less grind.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Public post: an update about my mental health

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just tried this game out yesterday for the first time. I think I did just about everything in the current build. Last thing that happened was the threeway with Sis and Helen.

TL;DR: I thought it was awesome! :D

I’m not sure where certain plot threads are going, and what is foreshadowing vs just flavor text. But personally my fingers are crossed that at least an option opens up where Sis can potentially get pregnant. All that dirty talk and teasing about it was so good (imho) lol!

I hope I don’t open up a can of worms about sexuality by saying this, and I know it’s also greedy af XD, but I also hope we get the option for some action with the twins too. Whether as a group, watching them with Sis, or one-on-one (ideally all of the above hehe). Not as in cheating, but in a "Friends with benefits between two couples sharing a house" situation. Or even a "closed foursome (+Helen)" if you will lol. It was left kind of ambiguous as to whether or not they also swing that way.

And I’m not sure what events would/could lead to some action with Diane, but I’d definitely be down for that too! :p

I know it’s not everyone’s taste, but I love the character design! I don't see a lot of bimbo designs that actually look good imo. And finally some bald, silky smooth pussies! Lately it seems like everybody's all about the bush lol. I could also compliment a lot of other things, but one that particularly stood out as great to me was how all of the different dirty talk was written. Especially the kind that fed the incest kink!

Anyway just wanted to give my feedback and compliments.

EDIT: Oh. Just read in the OP “She (Diane) has a story arc in the game, but I have no intention of making any explicit content between her and the rest of the main cast.”

That’s sad and unfortunate (imo) to hear. Especially if it includes Jenna and Jenny. Ah well. Can’t have everything I guess. The rest is still good at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fasder

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I don't have a lot of negative criticisms about the game so far. I know "negatives" are also subjective, but since player feedback counts I'll just mention the three (minor) ones that I have.

1) I get the impression that the dev really enjoys talking about and showing their knowledge of computer science, IT, etc. But for some of the people who know little to nothing about it, where the advanced techno-jargon might as well be gibberish, some of the dialogue sequences can drag on just a bit too long imo. I'm sure some still find it interesting, even if they don't understand it, but there were several times when I found myself repeatedly clicking through dozens of screens just to get past them after a while.

and 2) This is probably just a personal hang-up of mine that may not bother many others, but I always find it a little frustrating when devs make some characters in h-games super-hot, especially multiple ones, but have no intention of letting the player "interact" with them. Learning that not only Diane is off the table, but also the crazy hot twins that eventually live with the MC (which makes it so much worse lol), was very disappointing. Almost makes me wish that the twins were more minor characters, or at least they didn't live with M&S.

3) Just a suggestion/opinion, but it'd be nice to have a "point of no return" warning or something before the move. To let the player know that it's their last chance to collect pictures and unlock scenes, etc. I'm now missing several pictures, and apparently missed one optional scene that I can't unlock now :cry:

But that's just me. The good still far outweighs the bad as far as things that I enjoyed.

Last edited:

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Just tried this game out yesterday for the first time. I think I did just about everything in the current build. Last thing that happened was the threeway with Sis and Helen.
Sounds like there might be more left then. Check the achievement menu (green checkmark), it tracks your progress. Although you mentioned you had some scenes that you missed, so maybe not.
TL;DR: I thought it was awesome!
Great! Happy to hear it. :giggle:
I know it’s not everyone’s taste, but I love the character design! I don't see a lot of bimbo designs that actually look good imo.
Good to know at least some people appreciate them. :ROFLMAO:
But for some of the people who know little to nothing about it, where the advanced techno-jargon might as well be gibberish
I understand that and I'm unsure of its significance. As someone who reads a lot of books, I encounter things I don't understand very often, it never discouraged me from continue reading even if I don't fully understand it.
Something that might be missing though are more explanations, which I think is a legitimate complaint. There's really no way for anyone reading to find out what these things are, short of looking it up themselves, something I will keep in mind in the future.
when devs make some characters in h-games super-hot, especially multiple ones, but have no intention of letting the player "interact" with them.
I wanted to redesign Diane, but I got a lot of objections, so I just stuck with her current design once I'd figured out her role in the story. So, it is what it is.
but also the crazy hot twins that eventually live with the MC (which makes it so much worse lol)
As someone who's voyeuristic, I tend to like watching other people do their thing, which I'm sure is reflected in the game. Not to say what you're saying is invalid, just that there are other ways to experience it.
but it'd be nice to have a "point of no return" warning or something before
I could probably add something like that to the hint menu, but it'd be up to the player to dodge the trigger for the scene, which is a bit clunky. But perhaps that's better than nothing.

Thanks for your posts and I'm happy you enjoyed the game, stay tuned for the endings and my next game. :giggle:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Sounds like there might be more left then. Check the achievement menu (green checkmark), it tracks your progress. Although you mentioned you had some scenes that you missed, so maybe not.
Yes, there ended up being a couple of more scenes. Looking at the menu it now says that in addition to several pictures I'm missing just one optional scene. But it had to be unlocked when Jenny was still working at the store. Something involving being able to take her panties and unlock fantasy scenes? :cry:

Good to know at least some people appreciate them.
I dare say they may be the best 3D bimbo designs I've ever seen! :love:

I understand that and I'm unsure of its significance. As someone who reads a lot of books, I encounter things I don't understand very often, it never discouraged me from continue reading even if I don't fully understand it.
Something that might be missing though are more explanations, which I think is a legitimate complaint. There's really no way for anyone reading to find out what these things are, short of looking it up themselves, something I will keep in mind in the future.
Just to be clear. I wasn't trying to say that they shouldn't be there at all. I was just expressing the opinion that several sequences of them could drag on a little bit too long. But it's still just a very minor thing :)

I wanted to redesign Diane, but I got a lot of objections, so I just stuck with her current design once I'd figured out her role in the story. So, it is what it is.
Interesting. I guess I'll just have to make due with the sexy bonus pics of her then lol. Out of curiosity, and I hope it's not too rude to ask, but is there any particular reason why you decided that she's definitely not going to receive any explicit content? It seems like it wouldn't be too much of a stretch. Someone had mentioned her losing everything and having to come crawling to M&S as one possible scenario.

As someone who's voyeuristic, I tend to like watching other people do their thing, which I'm sure is reflected in the game. Not to say what you're saying is invalid, just that there are other ways to experience it.
Oh I definitely enjoy watching them! :LOL: and am not discounting the awesomeness of it. I just think that they're so ridiculously hot. And combined with the situation of them being so sexually open and adventurous, getting along so well with M&S, sharing such similar kinks with them, sharing a house with them, but knowing it will always be a situation of "look, but can't touch", is almost legitimately painful lol!! :oops:

Thanks for your posts and I'm happy you enjoyed the game, stay tuned for the endings and my next game.
Oh it was a pleasure for sure! Did you say 'endings'? As in plural? That'd be awesome! :D Here's hoping for some kind of miracle cure/experiment/etc that will enable the option of knocking Sarah up! :p And can't wait to see what you come up with next! If Diane, Jenna, and Jenny do (heart-breakingly) remain off the table, then I'd love to see what you came up with if you tried your hand at a more harem-like experience :) (preferably one with still plenty of family fun :cool:)

One final question also. Personally I really enjoy self-injecting into protagonists, and one feature that really helps with that is being given the option to rename them. Is there a reason that you've decided that the MC's name is locked?

Reactions: Orion Beer

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Something involving being able to take her panties and unlock fantasy scenes?
That is indeed a thing.
I was just expressing the opinion that several sequences of them could drag on a little bit too long.
That's fair enough
but is there any particular reason why you decided that she's definitely not going to receive any explicit content?
Well for one, I don't personally enjoy any sexual content involving parents. Another reason is the story and how it plays out, it wouldn't make any sort of sense to do it.
She does have a sex scene though, just not with any of the members of the main cast. Something that seems upsetting to some people, but I was asked repeatedly to add something so that's what I did. It's one of the random scenes that you can get at the "Old House" location.
but knowing it will always be a situation of "look, but don't touch", is almost legitimately painful lol!!
Understandable.
Did you say 'endings'? As in plural? That'd be awesome!
Currently I have three endings mapped out, it'll be a scene that branch in different directions depending on your choices.
One final question also. Personally I really enjoy self-injecting into protagonists, and one feature that really helps with that is being given the option to rename them. Is there a reason that you've decided that the MC's name is locked?
Well, when I was playing games more actively I was more annoyed by having to add names all the time than anything else. So I didn't see it as a very important feature. At this point it would be a bit too much work to change it.
I was also kind of attached to their names and it does add some creative options which would otherwise not be there if they were interchangeable.
I'm still contemplating adding this to my next game though, it's still fairly early in development so changing that wouldn't be that much work.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Well for one, I don't personally enjoy any sexual content involving parents.
Understandable. I have several kinks that I find hot within the realm of fantasy, and would never want to do irl. But there are other kinks that just turn me off no matter what. Body hair and religion (nuns, etc) kinks are a couple of them. If it's anything that you're not into yourself, like parent incest, then it's understandable why you wouldn't want to create content for it.

Just don't judge me for liking some sweet mommy love in my h-games! :LOL: :p

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Understandable. I have several kinks that I find hot within the realm of fantasy, and would never want to do irl. But there are other kinks that just turn me off no matter what. Body hair and religion (nuns, etc) kinks are a couple of them. If it's anything that you're not into yourself, like parent incest, then it's understandable why you wouldn't want to create content for it.

Just don't judge me for liking some sweet mommy love in my h-games! :LOL: :p
There's plenty of other games you can turn to if mine is not satisfactory. No need to pack in stuff I have no interest in making. :)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
There's plenty of other games you can turn to if mine is not satisfactory. No need to pack in stuff I have no interest in making. :)
greetings sir, any eta on next update?? i really liked the game and the story...will be releasedf on steam when compelteds? thanks

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes