Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
greetings sir, any eta on next update?? i really liked the game and the story...will be releasedf on steam when compelteds? thanks
Well, I'm working on it...
I've written the "first part" of the endings and the very last scene which will be shared across all the endings, perhaps with some variance.
At the same time I try to work on my next game to make sure I keep up to speed and also for some variety. Working on Making a Mark for 4 years makes it.... how should I say it, less exciting? to work on.
My plan is to put Making a Mark on Steam when I've completed the game and fixed any inevitable bugs and whatnot. That is, if they will have me on there that is.
Also, I do weekly progress updates on my Patreon which you can unlock at the $1 tier. :giggle:

Reactions: RabidSloth

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
hey, i have a problem. cannot sleep in the sarah's bedroom because i cant use the earplug i dont know why
i playing in the android version
I know there's a version out there that is bugged and you never get the earplugs.
Check out the66's version(Android link in OP), as far as I know it's working.
So does the current version end where they get the other office?
Yes. You can also check the achievements menu to see if you have anything left (green checkmark button)

Reactions: Cooling Prob

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Status of update ??
Working on it, got a fair chunk written on one out of three endings, so it'll take a while before it's done. Also doing work on my next game at the same time, so yeah, it's a bit slow.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes