Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Has there been any progress with the story of the mother and the notebook that the sister gave to the MC? I think the last update I played was 0.14, they were already living in the new house and the MC had passed the exam. I read the changelog and I didn't see anything, but I asked just to get out of the doubt.
Yes

Reactions: Chimba

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Sorry guys, but I have a problem. How can I go to work on the qpda? Where I must go? I don't find any location for that. How can I go to school to do that?

I've played this game so many months ago, I don't remember this thing.

Thanks

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Sorry guys, but I have a problem. How can I go to work on the qpda? Where I must go? I don't find any location for that. How can I go to school to do that?

I've played this game so many months ago, I don't remember this thing.

Thanks
In the office at 12:00

Reactions: Silvialicius

anonym31

Oct 11, 2020
Hello, its probably my mistake somehow.
When I searched notebook and than tried to run to Sarah, somewhere in the middle of the conversation i got traceback. I used unren before playing and also disabled energy. Thanks for the cool game so far.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hello, its probably my mistake somehow.
When I searched notebook and than tried to run to Sarah, somewhere in the middle of the conversation i got traceback. I used unren before playing and also disabled energy. Thanks for the cool game so far.
Are you using a compressed version or maybe something else?

It seems like an image is missing when it's not actually missing. My guess is that it got corrupted in whatever version you're playing.
The Win/Linux/Mac version are all made and tested by me, anything else does not come from me, including the compressed versions.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
HI, seems i had done all...i put my hand into sarah asshole after the interview (dopn't get the point of ity anyway)..and seems there is nothing eòlse to do. means this ishow the game ends??. i would liked to have a 3 some with Helen that let me to make love with her...but i don't know if this is the end or will be more updates..thanks

badlulu

Aug 7, 2016
I'm not looking at it from the point of view of more support but rather to make the game better. Choice is generally good.
In general, I think it's important there are ways to play however you like. I can do that while still making what I want by making things optional. Usually this is reserved for the more extreme fetishes like fisting or pissing, but in this case it's something else.
Don't forget that people are WAY more likely to show up to complain than to praise - and the spergs will always show up to insist that you aren't conforming with their perfect ideal vanilla waifu/harem manly man simulator. Feedback is fine, but recognize that you should only consider something a "problem" if you see large numbers of complaints about it - and then realize that feedback is only good for finding problems, never for finding solutions.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
HI, seems i had done all...i put my hand into sarah asshole after the interview (dopn't get the point of ity anyway)..and seems there is nothing eòlse to do. means this ishow the game ends??. i would liked to have a 3 some with Helen that let me to make love with her...but i don't know if this is the end or will be more updates..thanks
Next update will be the last one, so there is more to come.
Don't forget that people are WAY more likely to show up to complain than to praise - and the spergs will always show up to insist that you aren't conforming with their perfect ideal vanilla waifu/harem manly man simulator. Feedback is fine, but recognize that you should only consider something a "problem" if you see large numbers of complaints about it - and then realize that feedback is only good for finding problems, never for finding solutions.
That's basically what I said, I think. Maybe I didn't. :unsure:
In this case there are easy solutions, but I don't know if they are what people are looking for, like just adding a skip. If it was more involved, like adding a scene where they talk about it and then decide not to do it would be too much work Imo.
It really all depends on a bunch of factor, I think I've gotten reasonably good at spotting what to change and what not to change.

anonym31

Oct 11, 2020
Are you using a compressed version or maybe something else?

It seems like an image is missing when it's not actually missing. My guess is that it got corrupted in whatever version you're playing.
The Win/Linux/Mac version are all made and tested by me, anything else does not come from me, including the compressed versions.
Ohh, you were right i downloaded non compressed version and it worked. Thanks
also how can I check that I am at the end of the story for its patch?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Ohh, you were right i downloaded non compressed version and it worked. Thanks
also how can I check that I am at the end of the story for its patch?
Check the achievements menu and look at the main story completion, 50/50 is all there is at this time.

Viktor DeMore

Nov 8, 2020
I was about to play this game, but it came up with this:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1448, in script
default burger = 0
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
default burger = 0
File "G:\PG\Making-a-Mark-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Making a Mark 0.17.00
Fri Apr 30 21:54:08 2021
If anyone can help me with this, that would be incredibly helpful.

DistinctCrown

Apr 3, 2021
Was liking the game because of the romance developing between MC & Sister until she started fucking Helen, The game didn't need that shit at least give the MC option to get angry as it looks like Sister will fuck people regardless of relationship.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I was about to play this game, but it came up with this:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
default burger = 0

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
default burger = 0
File "G:\PG\Making-a-Mark-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Making a Mark 0.17.00
Fri Apr 30 21:54:08 2021
If anyone can help me with this, that would be incredibly helpful.
I have no idea what would cause this.
Are you by chance on the compressed version?
Was liking the game because of the romance developing between MC & Sister until she started fucking Helen, The game didn't need that shit at least give the MC option to get angry as it looks like Sister will fuck people regardless of relationship.
She does it more for Mark than herself, she's not interested in Helen.
I will however try to figure something out there as it's been brought up multiple times, no promises though.

DistinctCrown

Apr 3, 2021
I have no idea what would cause this.
Are you by chance on the compressed version?

She does it more for Mark than herself, she's not interested in Helen.
I will however try to figure something out there as it's been brought up multiple times, no promises though.
Thanks I chose not to fuck Helen during date with her so it's kind of shitty when Sis does.

iashtal

Jul 30, 2019
Fasder help couldn't find file "images/characters/mark/mark sarahbedroom_afternoon_computer_sitting_jenna_sarah_beside_standing_looking_sarah_talking.webp" even though the file exists

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Fasder help couldn't find file "images/characters/mark/mark sarahbedroom_afternoon_computer_sitting_jenna_sarah_beside_standing_looking_sarah_talking.webp" even though the file exists
I think it's an issue with the compressed version. DL the normal one.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
I gave it a try today and until the point where you start to write the Thesis in the school library it is ok. But then the grind get`s pretty worse and somehow the content with Sarah drops to 0. After hours of grinding this is really awful, because you are hoping to see more, not less, if you put so much effort into it. The birthday party with the twins does not start eather, the Strapon must have got a lot of dust in my inventory...

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes