Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
what do i need to do to use the earplugs?
Nothing, you just need to have them in your inventory.
But I do know there's a botched Spanish version of the game that makes them bugged and you get stuck. Play the official version.
Again bimbo with balloons instead of female forms. Sad.
I do like me some nice balloon tiddies.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Fasder my man u doin great,and u makin ur next game is promising,i like it.i just wanna finish this game,hope u release the last update man,i cant wait.best of luck

p.s
hope u atleast add one more anal into it.
(sarah ofc)

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Fasder my man u doin great,and u makin ur next game is promising,i like it.i just wanna finish this game,hope u release the last update man,i cant wait.best of luck
It'll happen, eventually. Seems dumb to not complete it considering there's a relatively small amount of work left to do.
Next game is shaping up quite well, I'm planning to make like a pre-release thread for it at some point, but there's some stuff I wanna get done before that point.
p.s
hope u atleast add one more anal into it.
(sarah ofc)
Coincidentally I'm writing an anal scene right now, so I guess you'll get what you want lol. :giggle:

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/characters/sarah/sarah kitchen_s_afternoon_sitting_coffee_jenna_opposite_pov_behind_mark_jenny_standing_gym_clothes_starting_surprised_sarah_talking.webp'>:
File "game/livingroom.rpy", line 58, in script call
call pause_game from _call_pause_game_8
File "game/home.rpy", line 64, in script call
call pause_game from _call_pause_game

Why is this happening ? Is it just me ?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/characters/sarah/sarah kitchen_s_afternoon_sitting_coffee_jenna_opposite_pov_behind_mark_jenny_standing_gym_clothes_starting_surprised_sarah_talking.webp'>:
File "game/home.rpy", line 64, in script call
call pause_game from _call_pause_game

Why is this happening ? Is it just me ?
Move the game out of some sub folders. I use long descriptive image names, so the file path gets too long if it's tucked into a bunch of sub folders.

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
I see. Thanks for telling me that. I usually keep my games buried in sub folders because *ahem* well you know why. Thanks !

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I see. Thanks for telling me that. I usually keep my games buried in sub folders because *ahem* well you know why. Thanks !
Yeah, I understand. I might go through some of the longer ones and shorten their names, but it's kind of a tedious task.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes