rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Will there be any other relationships formed between MC and the other girls other than the sister? Like will we have fun with the twins eventually, or reestablish a relationship with the teacher? How about adding MC's mother into the mix, or at least finding some sort of resolution as to why she is the way she is? Sort of like forming a harem.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
It's in development.
Due to bad timing and my shitty mental health, it's taking longer than I would've wanted, but hey, such is life.
Wishing you well dealing with your mental health, in whatever form it takes. People who have never truly experienced it themselves can be quick to judge, but really have no idea the kind of unrelenting pain it can cause.

Really looking forward to the resolution of MaM, whenever it comes. I'd love and be flip out excited for some sex action with the twins (who imo are so stupidly hot that it should be illegal :LOL:). Even if it wasn't a "traditional" harem, but more of a sex between close friends/couples who happen to also live together situation. But IIRC you said something before about voyeurism being the main shtick with them. So I'm trying not to hold my breath or get my hopes up about that one. I am however hoping that we'll at least be able to knock Sarah up and have a happy ending with her :). Not that impregnating her would be the only way to have a happy ending with her, but it sure would be some sweet icing on the cake :giggle:.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Wishing you well dealing with your mental health, in whatever form it takes. People who have never truly experienced it themselves can be quick to judge, but really have no idea the kind of unrelenting pain it can cause.

Really looking forward to the resolution of MaM, whenever it comes. I'd love and be flip out excited for some sex action with the twins (who imo are so stupidly hot that it should be illegal :LOL:). Even if it wasn't a "traditional" harem, but more of a sex between close friends/couples who happen to also live together situation. But IIRC you said something before about voyeurism being the main shtick with them. So I'm trying not to hold my breath or get my hopes up about that one. I am however hoping that we'll at least be able to knock Sarah up and have a happy ending with her :). Not that impregnating her would be the only way to have a happy ending with her, but it sure would be some sweet icing on the cake :giggle:.
I think one of the main issues is that I have to communicate with a fuckload of people and most of them don't read my various posts I make. So, it's just hard to get everything across well enough.
Oh well, there may be something to garner your interest.
Don't think people will be disappointed.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I think one of the main issues is that I have to communicate with a fuckload of people and most of them don't read my various posts I make. So, it's just hard to get everything across well enough.
Oh well, there may be something to garner your interest.
Don't think people will be disappointed.
Oh there's already plenty there that garners my interest XD! I have a wide variety of kinks, and I don't expect any game to hit every single one of them. But for anyone who likes bimbos, incest, anal, lesbian, and watersports, the game is already a goldmine imo.

Just hope that we will have all the girls in the end....plus the MC's mother too.
Pretty sure we won't on that last one. IIRC (and please correct me if I'm wrong) the dev is down for (at least in the realm of fantasy) sibling incest, but doesn't like the parent variety.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Have somebody a full save?

This full save should have done all that means all Quests aso the Optional (I can`t solve 2 from them) and have all bonus pics (the pics from the old house I can`t get).

Genkho

Mar 15, 2021
INDONESIAN TRANSLATION

Halo gaes, ini terjemahan game dalam bahasa Indonesia. saya menggunakan translator otomatis.
sedikit ada masalah tentang grama tapi masih dapat di mengerti seluruh cerita.
Cara instal sudah ada di dalam RAR file.
Bug mohon lapor..

This is Indonesian translation..
how to install? its already in rar file. so just read before install it.
maybe still have some bug or need fix grammatically but overall is ready to used..

GAME VERSION : V 0.17
LINK :

Oct 8, 2019
After months of being away and coming back to find most of my favorites abandoned but to find this still active makes me very relieved.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
After months of being away and coming back to find most of my favorites abandoned but to find this still active makes me very relieved.
No abandoned, working on the endings now. One ending is more or less fully written, started setting up renders for it. Will continue writing and making renders after that.
Also check out Down the Road, my new game, if you haven't. :giggle:

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Saw this and it looks interesting... I'm guessing that the separate endings comment above mean it's a single LI choice... kind of confirmed by the no harem tag... too bad. The renders look nice, I'll add it to the list of next games to play.

Oct 8, 2019
No abandoned, working on the endings now. One ending is more or less fully written, started setting up renders for it. Will continue writing and making renders after that.
Also check out Down the Road, my new game, if you haven't. :giggle:
Any crossover between the two games planned? Not needed but I just think it would be worth a chuckle to see the characters in the background or maybe on a tv screen.

Reactions: BenBen95
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes