Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Whats the answers for the shool work cause i cant get any right and im about to lose it
If you mean the final exam, then that has been answered just a few posts above, but if you mean the school work, then that's easy, if you answer wrong, it will tell you, if you answer right, it proceeds to next question.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
game was broken for me. Hammer scene never triggered. Had to use console. Also strapon delivery never triggered had to use jump command.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
"Mark: I study computer science as well, but my major is networks."
Ah, it looks like the uploader left off the 'No Sexual Content' tag. Because, this dude is not getting any pussy like that.

Reactions: poloko

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
its the save from the op 5.0.3 but now that i think of it, it most likely is my fault i edited money in. so nvm im past it now
It may be that the save it broken in that particular place... I'll have to investigate it.
Let me know if you get any other errors, thanks!

Reactions: djrock

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
1 question is there a way to make the fonts brighter so i can at least read them i can hardly see them as it is now cant even see the start or quit fonts vary light white on window of ui is a pain cant see then at all

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
1 question is there a way to make the fonts brighter so i can at least read them i can hardly see them as it is now cant even see the start or quit fonts vary light white on window of ui is a pain cant see then at all
If you go into the preference menu you can change the font type, there are three different ones to choose from. If those don't help then I'm not sure.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I hadnt played this since around 0.03 but over the last 2 days I've played from start to the end of the current content. Here are my thoughts:

Pros:

1) Good writing and interesting story. While every incest story is inherently a bit silly and unbelievable, this at least avoids a lot of the cliche's of the genre.

2) Good renders.

3) Female characters are all hot as hell*.

4) The incest has a nice, natural-feeling progression. Not many games can walk the fine line between Fucking your sister on day 2 (such as every ICSTOR RPGM game) and the endless blue balls of say DMD.

5) While watersports is not a kink of mine I am happy that it (optionally) is in the game simply because its so uncommon.

Cons:

1)* The female characters except maybe Helen all look like they have literal breast implants with teeny tiny waists and perfectly spherical boobs.

2) The buttplay is absurd and cartoony.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Like I said any incest story is already inherently unbelievable, if maybe plausible, but a couple of the ass scenarios seriously took me out of the moment and after I stopped laughing hysterically made me go "wait, what????"

3) The grind. As has been mentioned ad nausum , the grind is annoying. Now I don't mind stat progression but I think there are two aspects to the progression of this game that are the problem

a) Progression of one character is tied to the progression of another. Max's Life is probably the biggest offender of this. In that game entire events will not be available for one character until you get another completely unconnected character's stats high enough. It's not nearly so bad in this game as there are currently only 4 NPCs and it makes sense to an extent. The relationship between the sister and the twins is interconnected, and the story progression for both relies on certain school events which coincidentally also increase the stats for Helen. Taking this into account, the grind really wouldn't bother me at all if it wasnt for

b) The repetition. Theres simply no reason that I have to spend in-game weeks mashing Ctrl over the same scenes at the pool or making lunch or working out. Eventually I figured out that affection for each character would hit a ceiling and further progresion would rely on certain other events first, so I could then skip certain scenes. But at that point we're in Big Brother territory where you're just hitting the time skip button, sometimes skipping entire days. Unfortunately I don't see an easy way to fix that without scrapping huge swaths of code and starting over reusing the same renders and scenes.

Then again after the cabin events its unclear whether the game will go back to the semi-sandbox style of the start of the game (I hope it does as I irrationally love that type of game) and how it progresses from there.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
1)* The female characters except maybe Helen all look like they have literal breast implants with teeny tiny waists and perfectly spherical boobs.
Well, it's a style, whatever you want to call it. They aren't present in a whole lot of games, it was one of the things that I felt was missing in any game. It's not for everyone but that's just how the cookie crumbles.

but a couple of the ass scenarios seriously took me out of the moment and after I stopped laughing hysterically made me go "wait, what????"
Again, not for everyone, but it's fiction. Either way, making someone laugh is something I'd consider a win, even if it's at my own expense.

Progression of one character is tied to the progression of another.
If the characters don't have separate story lines then this is pretty much unavoidable. There are probably better ways of executing it but I'm not really sure how I would've done it.

The repetition. Theres simply no reason that I have to spend in-game weeks mashing Ctrl over the same scenes at the pool or making lunch or working out.
The story (up to this point) takes place over several months, so that is one reason, in hindsight it might not be the best reason, but it's a reason nonetheless.

Unfortunately I don't see an easy way to fix that without scrapping huge swaths of code and starting over reusing the same renders and scenes.
One would be to add more "fluff" content, make each repetition be slightly different, which has been suggested multiple times.
The biggest problem with that is that it would take far to long to make anything of substance, the story would likely be where it was at in say 0.04 if I did. So while I want the game to be good, I have to prioritize things.
The second is a concept I have been tossing around in my head where I would simply cut all repetition in the entire game, which should be doable, but it'd require some programming and a lot of testing.

Then again after the cabin events its unclear whether the game will go back to the semi-sandbox style of the start of the game (I hope it does as I irrationally love that type of game) and how it progresses from there.
That is the idea, but I have thoughts of changing things up a bit in terms of how progressions is handled.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
screenshot0001.png need a little help on general quest the one right after bought strapon for juenny and before enable watter sports missing the quest and one have quest name please missing that to be able to do final exam test

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes