Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
I bought 5 bottles one wine, the twins are on lvl 40. does someone know what I forgot in order to tigger the birthday event?

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
ok I think (sry long time since I played this game) I havent done the exam yet. but does that matter? and if yes, how can I trigger that? My itelligence is 30 isnt that enough ? But I already fucked helen on the street. (I didnt cheat. I swearxD I even dont know how to do itxD)

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
ok I think (sry long time since I played this game) I havent done the exam yet. but does that matter? and if yes, how can I trigger that? My itelligence is 30 isnt that enough ? But I already fucked helen on the street. (I didnt cheat. I swearXD I even dont know how to do itXD)
Get Helen to 35 by repeating the scene on the street, your intelligence is enough. :)

Reactions: Anon1111

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Finally got to the end of the update.....man that escalated fast between the mc and sara lol:heartcoveredeyes:
Nice end of update screen btwXD

Reactions: Zeeke and Fasder

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I really enjoy this game but I feel like the content with Sarah is really moving at a snails pace i understand that the dev wont put sex with Sarah in the game like instantly but like I said i just feel like it's moving at a snails pace but good update Mr Dev XD

Reactions: Fasder

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Everytime I try to get a screenshot it give me a error code. I have to rollback and do the scene again.

Alan5151

Nov 29, 2017
I'm having an issue raising Sarah's affection level beyond 48 (rejected helena). The watching stars scene at the pool at night never triggered for me.

I'm running a clean save started in the current version and haven't touched the console.

Any help would be much appreciated.

alfie22003

Nov 15, 2017
I've tried to play the new content but get a message that parts of this scene are censored. I tried with a save from the last update and started a new one and got to the same point with the same messages. It occurs just befoe the start of the twins birthday party.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Sigh... I think I'll need to start a new game from scratch. I'm at 40 for the twins, 35 for Helen, 56 for Sara, I've got 5 bottles of wine, I've completed the final exam, I've installed the hotfix that's supposed to let me buy the strap-on, but I don't know where or when or how to buy it because it isn't in online adult store on the laptop ever. I've basically held the ctrl key down for 21 consecutive days of trying different places at different times since taking the final exam and... nothing. Bummer, too. I desperately want to like this game, but the bugs and errors make it difficult to enjoy.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I'm having an issue raising Sarah's affection level beyond 48 (rejected helena). The watching stars scene at the pool at night never triggered for me.

I'm running a clean save started in the current version and haven't touched the console.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Get you cooking up to 25, it should trigger a scene with Sarah.

I've tried to play the new content but get a message that parts of this scene are censored. I tried with a save from the last update and started a new one and got to the same point with the same messages. It occurs just befoe the start of the twins birthday party.
It might be a bug, if it is it shouldn't actually change anything, the only way I can know for sure is if you send over your save files, if you have one just before you see the message then please send that one, if not then any save you have prior to the issue will do.

Sigh... I think I'll need to start a new game from scratch. I'm at 40 for the twins, 35 for Helen, 56 for Sara, I've got 5 bottles of wine, I've completed the final exam, I've installed the hotfix that's supposed to let me buy the strap-on, but I don't know where or when or how to buy it because it isn't in online adult store on the laptop ever. I've basically held the ctrl key down for 21 consecutive days of trying different places at different times since taking the final exam and... nothing.
If my memory isn't failing me then you had issues a long time ago when I was changing things, you never restarted but I (or someone else) was still able to help you out.
I'm about 99% certain that you bought the strapon prior to 0.06.03 (I think that's when I changed it), which will cause it to be unobtainable unless you work the developer console. Any save before this point should be considered faulty.
What you can do is: A) restart a new save, B) set strapon to False in the dev console (
Code:
strapon = False
) C) Paste the save here and I'll see what I can do.
Option B) might not work, but it should, I think.

Bummer, too. I desperately want to like this game, but the bugs and errors make it difficult to enjoy.
The thing about sandbox games is that they are pretty damn complex, even mine which is a pretty simple game. The amount of variables, mods and whatnot people make to the game is near impossible to keep track of even less plausible to test.
I've always done complete playthroughs (plural, not singular) of the game before I release it, if I find a game breaking bug I wouldn't release it, but like I said there are a lot of unknown variables, like old saves. It's just how it is, if you can't deal with it then maybe hold off on playing until the game is finished.

Reactions: fauxplayer

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Here is the save where I get the censored message.
Okay, that's weird...
Have you seen any similar messages elsewhere in the game, or just in this scene? If so when did you first notice them?
This shouldn't be possible so unless you changed something on your own there's something happening that shouldn't happen.
Any information you can give me is much appreciated.
Either way I changed your save so you'll be able to see the correct version of the scene.

Reactions: hasan caglar

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
If my memory isn't failing me then you had issues a long time ago when I was changing things, you never restarted but I (or someone else) was still able to help you out.
You did help then, and I appreciate it! The previous tinkering got me through the last update, but there were some remaining issues because I resisted starting completely over. But I did today and I wanted to say that it was worth it! The scenes at the cabin are beautifully done, and playing the whole thing in one go-through tied a lot of things together more effectively. It's easy to forget about scenes or pieces of dialogue when weeks go by between updates. And the grind wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. It took maybe 2 hours to go from the intro to the end, and when you know what you're doing with advancing all the character's stories simultaneously, there's not as much time skipping as I thought there would be. (The exception would be after the final exam... I basically just found myself fast-forwarding and skipping around locations for three weeks while waiting for the twins to show up at the gym before I could finally make any progress).

Sorry if this has been asked before, but:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes