• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Definitely too grindy with very boring repetition of the same scenes. The player needs to have an iron will to go through this endless boring repetitions.
And btw... whats with the floating balloons for tits, devs outlook on female anatomy is sadder then comical.

IchDerTester

Jul 4, 2018
Hi, am I missing an Achievment bevore I should do the exam? I have one <unknown> in the Jenna and Jenny section under "Work out with Jenna and Jenny in the Gym"

Thanks for you're help and sorry for my bad english ;)

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hi, am I missing an Achievment bevore I should do the exam? I have one <unknown> in the Jenna and Jenny section under "Work out with Jenna and Jenny in the Gym"

Thanks for you're help and sorry for my bad english ;)
When you have completed the exam you will eventually get to the missing achievement with Jenna and Jenny.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
this game is really not intuitive. like what the hell do i do when someone is walking outside? i go for a walk, i try going in every direction, but never find anyone. what the french toast?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Cheating with the console to boost affection breaks the game...be careful with that. events don't trigger properly if you go that route, resulting in endless grinding for nothing. I just started new game and everything is starting correctly. money is fine though.
Still can't get the party to trigger...jenna and jenny are both stuck at 40:noexpression:::|:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Cheating with the console to boost affection breaks the game...be careful with that. events don't trigger properly if you go that route, resulting in endless grinding for nothing. I just started new game and everything is starting correctly. money is fine though.
Still can't get the party to trigger...jenna and jenny are both stuck at 40:noexpression:::|:
I have that same problem. I have enabled the water sports, I did the final exam, I have the strapon for the twins as a birthday gift, twins stats are both at 40, sister is at 56 and Helen is at 26 (yes I did sleep with her every occasion), so I really don't know what I'm supposed to be doing now.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
i try going in every direction, but never find anyone.
That shouldn't happen, are you sure you tried every combination? Also, there has to be an indication that someone is walking or you won't find anything.
Helen is at 26 (yes I did sleep with her every occasion)
Yeah, you might be screwed, your best bet is to bump Helen to 35, not sure if that will work though.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That shouldn't happen, are you sure you tried every combination? Also, there has to be an indication that someone is walking or you won't find anything.

Yeah, you might be screwed, your best bet is to bump Helen to 35, not sure if that will work though.
I'll try that (well, would if I knew how to open console and what the code is, I'll try searching), but I thought 35 is only needed if you didn't sleep with Helen :p

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I'll try that (well, would if I knew how to open console and what the code is, I'll try searching), but I thought 35 is only needed if you didn't sleep with Helen :p
No, you need 35 if you slept with her. The thing is that you've done the exam, which you shouldn't have been able to do, so I assumed you either used the cheat menu or used the dev console.
To me it sounds like you actually didn't sleep with her and you're missing something else.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
No, you need 35 if you slept with her. The thing is that you've done the exam, which you shouldn't have been able to do, so I assumed you either used the cheat menu or used the dev console.
To me it sounds like you actually didn't sleep with her and you're missing something else.
Well, this was actually someone else's save file that was up to the point where you'd take the final exam. And I don't know if the scene is dependent on whether you had slept with her before, but I do have the sex scene when going for a stroll late at night, doing it on the park bench or something. The person whose save file this is, only got her points to 26, had like over 90k cash, all the items and the max quantity of them and so on.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Well, this was actually someone else's save file that was up to the point where you'd take the final exam. And I don't know if the scene is dependent on whether you had slept with her before, but I do have the sex scene when going for a stroll late at night, doing it on the park bench or something. The person whose save file this is, only got her points to 26, had like over 90k cash, all the items and the max quantity of them and so on.
Okay, I'm looking at that save right (I think) now and Helen doesn't appear to be walking. Can you paste your save so I can take a look at what's going on?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
So yeah, you haven't had sex with Helen, the variables don't lie. :)
You did, however, not apply the hotfix in OP, because you don't have the strapon, apply the hotfix and it will work for you.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So yeah, you haven't had sex with Helen, the variables don't lie. :)
You did, however, not apply the hotfix in OP, because you don't have the strapon, apply the hotfix and it will work for you.
Haha, and that's exactly why I normally wouldn't use someone else's save files, you never know if they have overlooked certain things and missed them out completely, and it sucks if they have because you can't go back and fix that, well, in most cases anyway, haha.

And I didn't even realize that I don't have the strapon, well that explains it. I'll apply the hotfix now then.

Thanks for the help and your time, much appreciated :)

By the way, like someone else said a couple of days ago, you really do go above and beyond spending time here explaining things and helping people out, even though you really don't have to, most devs really don't do that at all, so my hat's off to you! :)

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
you really do go above and beyond spending time here explaining things and helping people out
Despite what a lot of people seem to think, I like my game, I enjoy playing it and I enjoy making it. If me spending some time doing help desk work will improve other peoples opinion of the game, so that maybe I can get enough patrons to not worry so much about finances then it feels like a small price to pay.

even though you really don't have to
I enjoy solving problems and discussing the game, which is really why I'm here.

most devs really don't do that at all
I'm starting to realize why, the toxicity of this place will get to anyone eventually, it's very difficult to ignore it in the long run.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Despite what a lot of people seem to think, I like my game, I enjoy playing it and I enjoy making it. If me spending some time doing help desk work will improve other peoples opinion of the game, so that maybe I can get enough patrons to not worry so much about finances then it feels like a small price to pay.

I enjoy solving problems and discussing the game, which is really why I'm here.

I'm starting to realize why, the toxicity of this place will get to anyone eventually, it's very difficult to ignore it in the long run.
Yeah and I respect and appreciate all that, and I completely understand the frustration a lot of devs must have, having to deal with the level of toxicity, feeling not too appreciated despite all the work and effort they put out, yet there's still people always complaining, in a rather hostile manner too. People criticizing is all well and good, if they keep it constructive and civilized, but you don't see that a whole lot. I'm a pretty vocal defender myself, defending devs and all that people accuse of milking and whatnot when the accusations aren't true and have no basis, or whatever the case may be, just feels to me that a lot of people like to spout crap just out of spite.

But you keep doing what you do, you're doing it well in my book, I appreciate your work :)

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes