Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
How can I progress with that save, please ? I'm stuck since 0.8 or 0.9 and I don't understand why.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not going well here either, I feel like I'm walking in circles. I finished working on the website, but I can't talk to the twins about it. Neither am I able to get the pipe cleaning scene. Save attached.
Looks like all you need to do is to wait for Saturday and meet Jenny in the living room. After that a number of things should happen.

Reactions: Drendari

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Used my last save from v0.09.04-pc and now the MC spends most of his days and nights alone in a beautiful home with nothing to do but fast-forward the clock. Is this a glitch with old saves or how it really is now? Where does the 3 women go after 1300 until 0800?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Used my last save from v0.09.04-pc and now the MC spends most of his days and nights alone in a beautiful home with nothing to do but fast-forward the clock. Is this a glitch with old saves or how it really is now? Where does the 3 women go after 1300 until 0800?
I must to say, after read some complains that nothing happens in this release I did a try and quickly got sex in the office and oral in the bathroom, seems there are some action between J&J, but I did a quick play just to check.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
There is some limited interaction but only seems to occur between 0800 and 1300. If you forward the clock from 1300 until say 0300 (only MC in the house at that time), the MC's automatically propelled to his bed and awakes with his sister?!

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
There is some limited interaction but only seems to occur between 0800 and 1300. If you forward the clock from 1300 until say 0300 (only MC in the house at that time), the MC's automatically propelled to his bed and awakes with his sister?!
Yes?
There is missing content, because I haven't made it yet.
Mark will go to bed at 03:00, just like he has ever since I first started making the game.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Yes.

They go to the land where things that haven't yet been made.
Making all the scenes that are required to fill out the whole day would've taken me a lot longer to make.
I'm a big fan of your work, but are you implying that v0.10.04 this is a beta version full of intentional holes?

Paradine

Aug 6, 2017
The developer himself repeated 10x times in the last pages; there is a sodding option in the menu to turn story-mode on which disables grinding. If you can't figure out how to progress from there then you've got the IQ of a lobotomized ape for I progressed the first time without reading anything.[/QUOTE

I will match my Ph.D. in science to whatever you got. And no I will not stoop to insults as you have.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I'm a big fan of your work, but are you implying that v0.10.04 this is a beta version full of intentional holes?
No?
There is nothing intentional about it, that's just the amount of scenes I've had the time to make.
I usually do releases on a monthly basis, that means I can only fit so many scenes into one update, this is how many I had the time to make. That's it, nothing else.
Beta is not the word I'd use either, I don't do alphas or betas per release, that's not really needed. The project as a whole is no even in pre-alpha seeing as how there is a large chunk of content that's still not made yet.
This is just a way for people to see what I've made and give feedback going forward, I don't do "a chapter per release" or anything like that. I do as much as I have the time for, or I feel is needed.

Reactions: DA22

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
anyone have walkthrough until version 0.10.04 ??
really need it.. thanks in advance
The walkthrough for hasn't been updated for 0.10.04, which means that only 0.09.04 isn't included in the walkthrough. It just so happens that 0.09.04 didn't contain a whole lot of stuff that needs any walkthrough, so you should be fine with 0.08.03.

spjjipsinsfn

Nov 25, 2018
"Not really, it can happen to some really unfortunate people due to a change I made in this version."
"It shouldn't, because it would be a bug."
"Edit: I just realized you might have been referring to the ability to click the clock to forward time. That's already in the tutorial."
Earlier you kinda made it sound like that the clock turns red once you've unlocked every available scene currently in the game.
Which made me hopeful that there is at least SOME kind of indication in the game about what my progression is. But it apparently isn't a thing. I misunderstood it.
I'm constantly lost and I have no idea what to do, even once I've unlocked all the scenes. There isn't really anything to keep track of my progression to help me to navigate throgh the events, and the fact that I have to click/skip through long ass dialogs every time I interact with somebody only to find out that I haven't made progress at that point is pretty dumb.
The RenPy function to skip everything until something unread has come up is super useful in this game, because I just have to grind through the same dialog over and over again.

You should take a note from how Incestral Awakening has handled this. It also has the heads of the characters over the preview images of every room like in this game, but whenever they actually have something new to say or there's a scene to be unlocked, there appears a white exclaimation mark on their heads to indicate that there's actually a point in going to talk to them.
And since this game has free roam gameplay too, you should also take a not how IA did the DREAM function, the scene replay feature. It's the best I've ever seen in a game. It lets you rewatch a scene in a way the first time you've seen it, not a repeatable version. There all the scenes are infinitely repeatable whenever you talk to a character and you get to pick every time which scene to replay with the finalised, repeatable dialog. That might be too much for this game, but the DREAM function wouldn't.
A gallery mode of some sorts would help big time in figuring out what the fuck I have or haven't done at that point. Or I could just go back to fap to that whenever there's too much grind ahead of me and I have too little time.

And the story mode doesn't even work for me. I tried it from the beginning of this update and I still had to "grind" the clock and keep skipping through several days to get to new scenes.
It'd be better for the game if you didn't focus on two separate play modes and just reworked the stat/event requirements of the scenes. The grindy version just shouldn't exist. The player has to go through too much bullshit and even then there aren't nearly enough clues as to what the hell to do or what he has already done.

"The trigger is only available before they get to the new house, which means you need to enable it by console if you didn't do it then.
That sucks. Then it's an easter egg route in a sense which I guess I shouldn't be too made about. But if it wasn't meant to be an easter egg rote and it was meant to be a legitimate choice of my preferences, then I don't see why it had to be so easy to miss. I love piss stuff, but I sure as hell won't go through the same grind hell just to get back to that point. Maybe I'll check it out in a future version where you'll remove the grind.
You'll of course miss a lot of scenes, but I guess you don't care about that..
Oh, I do care. I really like this game. I'm just disappointed that I missed out on scenes that I would've liked judging by the game files.
And I usually play games like this without a guide first, because it didn't seem like at first that I could miss stuff like this. And I went through the walkthrough and the game files later and I definitely only missed the piss route, so I even played the game right and got all the content that was easier to unlock. The way to unlock that piss route really feels like a secret that I couldn't have possibly unlocked on my own. I was mosly just blindly skipping through the nights at that point of the game. How was I supposed to know that there was a scene there?
Again, in game indicators of available events would've helped.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Earlier you kinda made it sound like that the clock turns red once you've unlocked every available scene currently in the game.
No, I was trying to figure out if the game bugged for you. I only realized this could happen after release, so I might have to patch it, not that this is relevant to you.
Which made me hopeful that there is at least SOME kind of indication in the game about what my progression is.
The whole point of the achievements menu is that there is an indication of there being something left to do. So this is not correct, you might not like how it's done, but saying there isn't any indication would be incorrect.
I'm constantly lost and I have no idea what to do, even once I've unlocked all the scenes.
Once you've unlocked all the scenes there isn't anything to do.
The game is also meant to be played with the walkthrough, but since it's not completed yet and I'm still making both of them, this doesn't really work just yet.
There isn't really anything to keep track of my progression to help me to navigate throgh the events
Again, the achievements menu is a good indication of your progress.
The RenPy function to skip everything until something unread has come up is super useful in this game
Yes, I'm counting on that people are using it.
because I just have to grind through the same dialog over and over again.
Not in story mode.
but whenever they actually have something new to say or there's a scene to be unlocked, there appears a white exclaimation mark on their heads to indicate that there's actually a point in going to talk to them.
This is something that has been suggested, but it's really difficult to implement with the system I've got.
I've been trying to figure out how, I just haven't come up with a good solution to the problem.
It lets you rewatch a scene in a way the first time you've seen it, not a repeatable version.
Gallery is something I've contemplated, ideally I'd like it if you could click the scene in the achievements menu to repeat it. But this doesn't really work because of the switches in the scenes.
I may or may not do one from the main menu, but I haven't really looked into it yet.
And the story mode doesn't even work for me. I tried it from the beginning of this update and I still had to "grind" the clock and keep skipping through several days to get to new scenes.
Yes, you still have to forward time a lot, but you don't have to go and repeat scenes. It will play a lot quicker and again you don't have to click through scene a lot of times, just like you complained about.
It'd be better for the game if you didn't focus on two separate play modes and just reworked the stat/event requirements of the scenes.
The story mode was implemented in a few hours, and is easy to maintain, as is the regular game mode.
Reworking the stats and scenes however, will take a lot of time for something that I don't really see as an issue. It will also break all saves and will be extremely prone to new bugs.
I know that there are a lot of pissed of people who hate the grind, but to me it's not really an issue. I get that replaying the game 20 times isn't all that fun (I know this from personal experience as I do this every release), but one or two playthroughs isn't bad at all. This is of course objective, and is the sole reason why I haven't made any dramatic changes to it.
Maybe I'll check it out in a future version where you'll remove the grind.
That is unlikely to happen.
Then it's an easter egg route in a sense which I guess I shouldn't be too made about.
It's there for people to enable if they want to.
The way to unlock that piss route really feels like a secret that I couldn't have possibly unlocked on my own.
That's because that's exactly what it is. I didn't want people to stumble upon it by mistake and then have their game invaded by things they didn't like.
So if you like it, you can enable it, this will add watersports to scenes that otherwise wouldn't have it and now one scene that is exclusive for watersports.
I can rework how this works if I decide to expand further on this, but right now it doesn't feel necessary to me.

While I want to thank you for your feedback I'd also like to suggest you may take a few deep breaths and calm down a bit, you seem really heated.
Thanks!

Reactions: UncleVT

spjjipsinsfn

Nov 25, 2018
"The whole point of the achievements menu is that there is an indication of there being something left to do. So this is not correct, you might not like how it's done, but saying there isn't any indication would be incorrect."
That achievement list only keeps track of the story events and what is saidin the dialog. It's good to have, but obviously I'm not nearly as interested in that as a system to keep track of the h-scenes I've already seen or could potentially see in the current build. Since the game just kinda ends abruptly this is a must have feature.
Or just give us a message whenever we've unlocked the last available scene for our route for tha build, that would be a big help too. I was still grinding hours after I was done with everything that I could unlock through normal gameplay, hoping to see more.

"The game is also meant to be played with the walkthrough, but since it's not completed yet and I'm still making both of them, this doesn't really work just yet."
Was this mentioned in the tutorial? It should be while the game is still in development.

"Not in story mode."
"Yes, you still have to forward time a lot, but you don't have to go and repeat scenes. It will play a lot quicker and again you don't have to click through scene a lot of times, just like you complained about."
I don't know then. It just didn't do anything differently for me. But then again, I turned it on in the middle of an already existing playthrough, maybe that's why.

"Gallery is something I've contemplated, ideally I'd like it if you could click the scene in the achievements menu to repeat it. But this doesn't really work because of the switches in the scenes.
I may or may not do one from the main menu, but I haven't really looked into it yet."
The current achievement isn't really a list of the sex scenes. A separate menu would probably be better. If the main menu can keep track of all of my saves then that's fine too I guess.

"The story mode was implemented in a few hours, and is easy to maintain, as is the regular game mode.
Reworking the stats and scenes however, will take a lot of time for something that I don't really see as an issue. It will also break all saves and will be extremely prone to new bugs.
I know that there are a lot of pissed of people who hate the grind, but to me it's not really an issue. I get that replaying the game 20 times isn't all that fun (I know this from personal experience as I do this every release), but one or two playthroughs isn't bad at all. This is of course objective, and is the sole reason why I haven't made any dramatic changes to it."
I think I got every scene other than the piss route, so I didn't even need to replay the game.

"It's there for people to enable if they want to."
"That's because that's exactly what it is. I didn't want people to stumble upon it by mistake and then have their game invaded by things they didn't like."
Sure, but I do like it and I wasn't even presented with the option. I know, it's a hard thing to balance, but still.

"I can rework how this works if I decide to expand further on this, but right now it doesn't feel necessary to me."
A message at the beginning to prompt the player to use the guide should be enough. That could've helped avoid this for me.

"While I want to thank you for your feedback I'd also like to suggest you may take a few deep breaths and calm down a bit, you seem really heated.
Thanks!"
Nah, I'm just a long winded cunt and I felt confused about that timer thing, but we've cleared that up already. Don't worry. :)
I wish you nothing but the best and good luck with your project! It's a great game, even if some of the things could be improved in it.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
to keep track of the h-scenes
The sex scenes and the story scenes are in terms of code, the same thing.
The scene by the cabin is chopped into about three or four different blocks, I'd have to cut things up if I wanted to present an option to both only repeat the sex scenes and track them individually from the other scenes.
Since the game isn't really focused on sex, I don't see this as something that is needed.
Since the game just kinda ends abruptly this is a must have feature.
That won't be the case when the game is finished, which is really what I'm most concerned about.
Or just give us a message whenever we've unlocked the last available scene for our route for tha build
That is difficult for a lot of reasons, namely I don't track the repeatable scenes. So there is no way of knowing if you've seen it all unless that happens.
Then there are a few choices in the game that makes this even more difficult since there might be scenes for some people, but not for others.
It's a lot of work for something that's not very important in the end.
All repeatable scenes are there as padding while you get to the next story scene, while missing one is possible it's very unlikely.
hoping to see more.
The story scenes have the most critical content and they are already tracked in the achievements menu.
As for the other scenes I've already explained how that works.
Was this mentioned in the tutorial? It should be while the game is still in development.
No, but it might be a good idea, even if the walkthrough is released to my patrons and only sometimes end up here.
It just didn't do anything differently for me.
Then you didn't pay attention to your stats.
The current achievement isn't really a list of the sex scenes. A separate menu would probably be better. If the main menu can keep track of all of my saves then that's fine too I guess.
Again, tracking and being able to replay sex scenes is iffy at best, and I don't think it's an important feature.
It should be able to, I think, but like I said, I haven't actually looked into it.
I think I got every scene other than the piss route, so I didn't even need to replay the game.
That wasn't really the point. The point was that the grind isn't that bad, it only really gets bad after you've played through the game several times.
and I wasn't even presented with the option.
There's a big spoiler in OP that says "Enable Watersports: ", and there's a section in the walkthrough about it.
A message at the beginning to prompt the player to use the guide should be enough.
Sure, I might add that.
It's a great game
Thanks.

Reactions: Jim_Bob and ftsgr

|)E\/!|_

Oct 24, 2018
Ok, I guess i have completed this update. Attaching the saved game.

Having an issue. When the last time i played the earlier version all my tasks were comple but now after completing the current update, all tasks are complete except the one in the attached pic.

Please can any one help or suggest.

Reactions: hasan caglar

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Ok, I guess i have completed this update. Attaching the saved game.

Having an issue. When the last time i played the earlier version all my tasks were comple but now after completing the current update, all tasks are complete except the one in the attached pic.

Please can any one help or suggest.
It's a bug, it should be an indication that the strapon was bought, but since you no longer have the strapon it doesn't show up anymore. I'll fix it for the next release, thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: |)E\/!|_ and ftsgr
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes