spjjipsinsfn

Nov 25, 2018
Are there no interactions and when you hover over the clock it's red and you can't forward time?
That's a thing? Then I must've missed some scenes in the previous update (my first play) and got those scenes in this.
This should be in the interface tutorial.

Btw, can I not get the "watersports" scene in the new update if I missed it the first time back in the old house?
I got through all of the new content except that and I've been skipping ahead for weeks now, repeating the same scenes.
Does the "watersports" scene affect the red clock?

And I don't understand why that's optional anyway. It's not even that taboo. Incest is a way bigger taboo.
It's just more work for you and more opportunity for the player to miss content and land on bugs.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I'm reading something about a clock to forward time. Where is that? I can't do anything, I'm stuck in the morning and there's nothing to interact with...

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Not going to restart from the beginning, but it seems too painful a grind, all I can do is repeat the same handful of scenes over and over endlessly. No new content, nothing triggering. Have a strap-on in my bag, and 5 bottles of wine(Sounds like a good night), no party ever happens, no final exams ever happen, nothing. Its all gotten far to completed, where events have like 8 dependencies to trigger, that's just a mess to even attempt to track down what you might or might or might not have done 6 or 7 versions ago.

Reactions: prika1

shadowdancer

Oct 7, 2017
First time player and looking at walkthrough I should be able to peek on Sarah in the shower once I've broken the lock.

Done that, but no option to peek on her (assuming its at 09:00 each day).

Is there some other gate to this (affection, other scene i need first?)

Edit, nevermind, figured it out

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Out of curiosity who has sex scenes atm?
I'm enjoying the hell out of the progression with Sarah. couldn't give two shits about the twins, and Helen is just goddamned awkward.

Drendari

May 18, 2018
Not going well here either, I feel like I'm walking in circles. I finished working on the website, but I can't talk to the twins about it. Neither am I able to get the pipe cleaning scene. Save attached.

Reactions: hasan caglar

Orignaltk

Oct 22, 2018
Is there a way to turn watersports on in the console? I missed the scene that does it earlier in the game.

Paradine

Aug 6, 2017
Okay, I am done with this crap. Too much grind, ridiculous graphics and no guidance. With no way to judge relative progress I am simply lost and will not waste any more of my time.

Reactions: spjjipsinsfn

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
Okay, I am done with this crap. Too much grind, ridiculous graphics and no guidance. With no way to judge relative progress I am simply lost and will not waste any more of my time.
The developer himself repeated 10x times in the last pages; there is a sodding option in the menu to turn story-mode on which disables grinding. If you can't figure out how to progress from there then you've got the IQ of a lobotomized ape for I progressed the first time without reading anything.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I must to say, after read some complains that nothing happens in this release I did a try and quickly got sex in the office and oral in the bathroom, seems there are some action between J&J, but I did a quick play just to check.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I'm sorry but my save is bugged or i don't know what happened
Care to elaborate?
Do old saves work? been playing for half an hour off of last save I had and nothing has triggered.
They should, but it also depends on how old it is.
That's a thing?
Not really, it can happen to some really unfortunate people due to a change I made in this version.
This should be in the interface tutorial.
It shouldn't, because it would be a bug.
Edit: I just realized you might have been referring to the ability to click the clock to forward time. That's already in the tutorial.
Btw, can I not get the "watersports" scene in the new update if I missed it the first time back in the old house?
The trigger is only available before they get to the new house, which means you need to enable it by console if you didn't do it then.
You'll of course miss a lot of scenes, but I guess you don't care about that.
no final exams ever happen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its all gotten far to completed, where events have like 8 dependencies to trigger
This is really only true for a couple of scenes, and they have to be there. If I could've done it differently I would have, but it was needed to make sure progression works as it should in later parts of the game.
Is there a way to turn watersports on in the console? I missed the scene that does it earlier in the game.
Code:
watersports = True
Note that you've missed a bunch of scenes if you have to do this.
and no guidance.
There's a walkthrough in OP with pretty detailed information of what triggers each and every scene.
I must to say, after read some complains that nothing happens in this release I did a try and quickly got sex in the office and oral in the bathroom, seems there are some action between J&J, but I did a quick play just to check.
I'm pretty sure most of these people are stuck before the birthday party triggers, not in the new update.

Reactions: luisar018
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes