the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Live v0.10.04.

2real

Jan 18, 2018
ive done all the pre requisites for plannig for the party but it wont trigger can i get a save just before that if anybody has one?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
ive done all the pre requisites for plannig for the party but it wont trigger can i get a save just before that if anybody has one?
Do you have five bottles of wine?
What are your affection levels?
Only a question, will mom come back to game?
Thanks and yes, she has a story arc, but it's not ready yet. There's a lot of stuff to do before I can start working on it.

Reactions: luisar018

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Ok....so was anything added after you move into the new house? Because that's where I was and so far, 5 days and nobody else is there but me....

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Ok....so was anything added after you move into the new house? Because that's where I was and so far, 5 days and nobody else is there but me....
Yes, there should be a number of scenes available. That seems strange, if you can upload your save I'll take a look at it.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Any walkthrough for the latest version? It seems like I can't find a way to advance in the game.
Are there no interactions and when you hover over the clock it's red and you can't forward time?
If so, can you please paste your save, I might have to make a hotfix.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I have never uploaded a save here but I will try....Hope I did it right.
Edit: Ok, I must have done something wrong....it's not showing up now.
That save is before you even get to the new house, so I'm not sure what the problem is? Or was that not the right save?
For reference, the first number in the file name is the page and the second is the location. So the one you uploaded is page 1 location 2.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i can only have sex with the teacher, is there no more sex scenes or is my save glitched? :S i dont see any content and last time i played it was versión 6 or lowest....

can someone check it?
thanks

Reactions: hasan caglar

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
i can only have sex with the teacher, is there no more sex scenes or is my save glitched? :S i dont see any content and last time i played it was versión 6 or lowest....

can someone check it?
thanks
Yes, your save has all the things wrong with it.
Don't mess with the affection levels if you don't know what you're doing, it even has a warning in the cheat menu, although you seem to have increased Diane's affection level, which isn't in the cheat menu so maybe you just used the console, in which case you should probably look at what the variables do before you mess with them.

I changed things to values that should be correct, but there are a lot of things that may or may not be right. If it doesn't work then start a new save.
It's also an old save with a large file size(they tend to lag and give error over a certain size), this will not happen if you restart.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
That save is before you even get to the new house, so I'm not sure what the problem is? Or was that not the right save?
For reference, the first number in the file name is the page and the second is the location. So the one you uploaded is page 1 location 2.
That's strange, maybe I picked the wrong save then...but if I'm not mistaken that is the one I load and it is in the new house...I will go check again to be sure it's the right save...
Edit: oops, it was the wrong save, sorry.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
That's strange, maybe I picked the wrong save then...but if I'm not mistaken that is the one I load and it is in the new house...I will go check again to be sure it's the right save...
Edit: oops, it was the wrong save, sorry.
Wait two hours and go to the kitchen and trigger the scene, that should unlock a lot of stuff.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes