U

User_10739

Uploaded v0.10.04, updated OP and...

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Life [v 0.10.04] [Fasder] - Original Size: (1.61GB)

Squashed Download - PC (218MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
could someone post a save of 0.09.04, please?
as it seems, Im in neverending cycle... spent like 40 game-days and nothing new happend..

thank you in advance!

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
could someone post a save of 0.09.04, please?
as it seems, Im in neverending cycle... spent like 40 game-days and nothing new happend..

thank you in advance!
Could you upload your save so I can see what's happening? That shouldn't happen.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Think I triggered all the new scenes, but hmm. It feel like it just added more lewd scenes but not so much new story content. A bit downer from previous update. Hope your creativity isn't drying up :p

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Think I triggered all the new scenes, but hmm. It feel like it just added more lewd scenes but not so much new story content. A bit downer from previous update. Hope your creativity isn't drying up :p
My vision for this part of the game has way more event and things to do while building toward the next story scene. That means I need to fill out the day with new scenes that aren't necessarily that important to the overall story. Right now only the morning is really done, when I've finished the rest I can get to the next major story scene which I thought I'd be able to to get to this update, but it turns out these scenes were way bigger than I anticipated, so I ran out of time.

So, no, I already have the story planned out, I just have to make this thing one part at a time.

Reactions: bobbo69 and DA22

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I play games to escape the tedium and boring parts of life... Now, I'm playing a game called life and it's boring and very tedious... smh
If you want to skip the repetition you can go to the preference menu and enable story mode. This will skip all repetition in the game, but still retain the core game play.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for the update. Picked up seamlessly after two hours of waiting with one of the pool scenes, the big one in the Office. Think I have seen now everything that's repeatable, and nothing much to do during the evenings. Could it be that 5/? of the program is the maximum for now?

Ah, btw, in the gym scene in which Sarah goes to the Sauna for the first time it should be that she "threw" her clothes off instead of "through".

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes