Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I looks like I missed the 5th achievement from Jenna & Jenny.
Can someone tell me what scene I have missed?
It's an optional scene and appears at the store. This scene is easily missed when you're playing in story mode. This is something I might fix in the future.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
It's an optional scene and appears at the store. This scene is easily missed when you're playing in story mode. This is something I might fix in the future.
I played normal not story...maybe I make a new replay. Can u spoil me at what point it is roughly?
And than an other point: I have still the Strapon in my inventory, Im sure the twins opened the present with it.

Reactions: luisar018

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I played normal not story...maybe I make a new replay. Can u spoil me at what point it is roughly?
And than an other point: I have still the Strapon in my inventory, Im sure the twins opened the present with it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, the strapon bug is fixed for the next version. Thanks for letting me know either way. :)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
So, while there are situations where I could've had a dude come up and start hitting on Sarah when they were out and about. But why? Sarah isn't interested? It would pretty much only be a scene to add extra drama or padding, or maybe to give the NTR haters a bit of a scare
Well why not if it will improve the game ? Jealousy has the power to spice up things and strengthen the desire like when Sarah was story telling about her past,, it's not about giving NTR haters a bit of scare, because I believe there won't be. It's just about adding a thrill but it is up to you

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Well why not if it will improve the game ? Jealousy has the power to spice up things and strengthen the desire like when Sarah was story telling about her past,, it's not about giving NTR haters a bit of scare, because I believe there won't be. It's just about adding a thrill but it is up to you
Sure, that's a good argument, I just didn't like the idea of it. It feel like the equivalent of a jump scare in horror movies, it's cheap and is only there to manipulate the player. If I would've done something like that it would have been more intricate, like just as Mark starts to realize Sarah's feelings, she gives up and ends up with a dude how she wants to "use" because she feels lonely. But then she starts to actually date him. All while Mark struggles to come to terms with this weird situation that he's now in.
But this is a completely different story, it wouldn't fit the theme of what I have in mind for future content.
So yes, I understand the appeal of it, I just don't think it would've done well in my game, nor was it ever intended to be included.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
so im stuck on a couple things. what do i do after i buy the strap-on. and how do i get the power supply for the laptop
If I were to guess you have content left with Helen, meet up with her while she's walking.
You alo might have content left with J&J, make sure you don't work out during the day and meet them in the gym when you get the message.

portopride7

Jan 5, 2018
If I were to guess you have content left with Helen, meet up with her while she's walking.
You alo might have content left with J&J, make sure you don't work out during the day and meet them in the gym when you get the message.
so i finally got the meet up with helen walking and got the power supply, did the exam, was told about a birhtday party but nothing else is happening now and still dont know what to do with the strap-on. i have eveerything done but one with J&J is unkown so i guess im missing something with them? i did the scene with them in the gym

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
so i finally got the meet up with helen walking and got the power supply, did the exam, was told about a birhtday party but nothing else is happening now and still dont know what to do with the strap-on. i have eveerything done but one with J&J is unkown so i guess im missing something with them? i did the scene with them in the gym
Get five bottles of wine and wait for Friday.

Carlos RAW

Mar 21, 2018
Someone knows how I do the massage to Sarah, according to the guide says "This scene has three different variations and, depending on a random factor, the scene is reproduced differently." someone tells me what the other 2 are and what they are referring to
sorry for my English

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Someone knows how I do the massage to Sarah, according to the guide says "This scene has three different variations and, depending on a random factor, the scene is reproduced differently." someone tells me what the other 2 are and what they are referring to
sorry for my English
The scene plays out differently depending on a random factor.
You can't do anything to trigger the variations, but they will likely change from day to day.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I am stuck after the Bro-Sis getaway . In their new house, no scenes or events to trigger except , mc sleep and workout. I missed enabling watersports, is that the reason why ?

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a point where you don't need to raise stats anymore? Like, what is the minimum for each stat to see all events?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Is there a point where you don't need to raise stats anymore? Like, what is the minimum for each stat to see all events?
There isn't a minimum in that if you have this stat you can see everything, it's a gating system so for one scene you need 15 and you need to have done the previous scene, for the next one you need 25 and you need to have done the previous scene and some other stuff.
I have some thought about changing it up a little for the next part of the game, you'll know when you get there.
When you're "done" you'll have something like this:

Reactions: PhoenixFireeye

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Is the mother going to figure in the story more prominently as it goes on? Caveat: I haven't played the whole way through, so if this is already answered, forgive me.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
She does have a story line, it'll be more relevant later on in the game, as of now she doesn't have a lot.
Got it. Well, Y'know, you have a game with an incest theme, and there's a hot mom in it, it's natural to wonder where that's gonna go. ;)

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Got it. Well, Y'know, you have a game with an incest theme, and there's a hot mom in it, it's natural to wonder where that's gonna go. ;)
She was and is a bit of a wild card. In fact if you go back to the first few pages she wasn't even canonically the mother.
It wasn't until maybe a few updates ago when I discussed her with some people where I made the decision to keep her unchanged in terms of visuals. The story has evolved and changed a bit over time, but in essence it's what I've been intending ever since I came up with it, which admittedly was rather far into development.
I don't see myself making any mother/son/daughter stuff, but that doesn't mean you won't see more of her.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes