megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
She was and is a bit of a wild card. In fact if you go back to the first few pages she wasn't even canonically the mother.
It wasn't until maybe a few updates ago when I discussed her with some people where I made the decision to keep her unchanged in terms of visuals. The story has evolved and changed a bit over time, but in essence it's what I've been intending ever since I came up with it, which admittedly was rather far into development.
I don't see myself making any mother/son/daughter stuff, but that doesn't mean you won't see more of her.
Well, there's always fan art and hidden extras lol!

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Nope, you've just reached end of current content.
I don't think so . I know how to enter back door by using unren . I saw the image gallery folder and there is an h-scene between sis and bro in their new bedroom . I didn't trigger that yet so I tink it's still not the end.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I have found a bug. I played through again, this time not going with Helen to her place after the bar (wanted to see how the different scenes changed), and when I got to the new house, I met a bug. I had saved as soon as I could roam around the new house, but I forgot to go to the twins room right away and instead went to the kitchen and skipped time trying to get the scene with Sarah. When it didn't show up, I remembered that I could search the twins room, but when I got there there was no option to search the room. I kept skipping waiting for that option to show up, but it never did. Therefore, if you don't search the twins room the instant you can roam around freely, you can never search their room and never advance the story.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I did. I went through a couple days, just staying in the room advancing hours except when I had to sleep and it didn't show up. I reloaded to right when I could roam and finished the content.
If you have a save where this happens I'd like to take a look at it, thanks.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Unfortunately, I saved over it, so I don't have one. I'd have to start again from the beginning to see if I can replicate it.
That's okay, I'll try it on my own.
The thing is that I made it so that this specifically wouldn't happen, which is why it's a little odd.

Reactions: botc76

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
So I wanted to make a holiday themed render this year, just as last year. What makes this a little more special aside from that it looks infinity better, is that this is the one year anniversary of my first release of the game. So I just wanted to wish you guys a happy holidays and happy anniversary to myself I guess...? happy_holidays_2018_edit_1080.png

Orignaltk

Oct 22, 2018
@Fasder That would be awesome to do a side scene/scenario for the holiday. Don't know how that might fit into the overall narrative of the game, but it could be a fun little add.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Don't know how that might fit into the overall narrative of the game
Yeah, that's kind of a big issue.
These are more fun to do as a side thing. This one probably took me a good 4 hours to set up and about 4 hours to render, which is very different from a sequence or game where you need like 100+ renders. It's more of a one time thing, I do them for holidays and sometimes just for fun, I did another one for Halloween for my patrons for instance. :)

Edit: With better hardware I'm hoping to do these types of renders for the whole game, but for now these are just a novelty.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
i replayed the game all the way through hadn't played it since 0.04 its a lot better now not near the grind

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@Fasder Take your time. I'd rather see quality than some rushed crap.
I'm not rushing anything, but there are other factors to consider. :)
If anyone wants to know more about where I am in development for any given update, then I do weekly update posts on Patreon, $1 gets you access to these posts as well as a small art gallery on Discord.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes