|)E\/!|_

Oct 24, 2018
Ok. so I did everything. All task completed but still can't use Mom's Laptop. Got a new house with Sara, Jenny and Jenna but now what to do? I am a bit confussed as nothing is happening. Someone please help or update the Walkthrough or a guide.

Reactions: luisar018

Orignaltk

Oct 22, 2018
Seeing the latest content, loving the story and character development. I can honestly say that I as a player legitimately care about the characters relationships and it made me somewhat sad to see the conversation on the couch between Mark and Sarah about her...issue. *yeah let's go with issue*

Vethor

Nov 9, 2018
This is an excellent example of how games should be written, enough visual content to make the player want to dig into the story, and a great story to make the images have twice the impact. The relationships are good, the dialogue is intense and the tension at times is almost tactile. Some repeatable scenes are not as immersive as the characters play through the same conversation to get to the "Love levels" you need to advance the story, however that would be my biggest complaint.
I want to rate this a 9/10 and hope that new content is as good as the story demands.
Well done Fasder, well done.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Seeing the latest content, loving the story and character development. I can honestly say that I as a player legitimately care about the characters relationships and it made me somewhat sad to see the conversation on the couch between Mark and Sarah about her...issue. *yeah let's go with issue*
Thank you, that's really great to hear. Sucks for her though. ;)

Some repeatable scenes are not as immersive as the characters play through the same conversation to get to the "Love levels" you need to advance the story, however that would be my biggest complaint.
You might want to try story mode, or not, it skips the repetition but keeps a lot of the gameplay.
I want to rate this a 9/10 and hope that new content is as good as the story demands.
I hope I can live up to the expectations.
Well done Fasder, well done.
Thank you. :)

MICHAEL ADAMS

Mar 11, 2018
Well, I need specifics, otherwise it's near impossible to help.
It sounds like you did go home with her after the bar scene since you were fooling around with her in school.
But if your affection is only at 25-26 then you need to go for a walk at night and meet up with her. Rinse and repat until you're at 35.
im at 24 or 25 i think how do i walk with her i see she out for a walk but can never find her

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
im at 24 or 25 i think how do i walk with her i see she out for a walk but can never find her
If you're at 24 then you need to go to one more lunch with her, but if I were to guess you are at or above 25.
I don't remember the combinations, your best bet is to try one at a time. If you don't want to spend a good week on it you can always rollback if you don't get the right combination

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Played first time this game...
Story is good, animations are a bit harsh but ok (hey its animated:) )....
...but why the hell have all females are plastic surgery boobs?
Big boobs are not the problem but they look like plastic surgery boobs.
Thats why the twins have money problems...dont speak of Sarah she had 100% a plastic surgery..

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
...but why the hell have all females are plastic surgery boobs?
I'm sorry if I sound like an asshole, but having answered this question (which is often phrased like I'm huge fucking moron) multiple times it get hard not to.
We all have different preferences, if you don't like the style I have then you can feel free to play another game which doesn't have my style (about 90% of all other games).
Thats why the twins have money problems...dont speak of Sarah she had 100% a plastic surgery..
Well... Technically they're just textured polygons, so no, no surgery.

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
I'm sorry if I sound like an asshole, but having answered this question (which is often phrased like I'm huge fucking moron) multiple times it get hard not to.
We all have different preferences, if you don't like the style I have then you can feel free to play another game which doesn't have my style (about 90% of all other games).

Well... Technically they're just textured polygons, so no, no surgery.
Made only a joke about the look of the boobs with no offence against ur game, which is one of the better games here around.
I stay on this game because the story and chars are good, free gameplay with no hard grind.
In short: Ur game -> ur boobs. And dont take it hard if someone jokes about the boobs. A game is more than boobs!

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Made only a joke about the look of the boobs with no offence against ur game, which is one of the better games here around.
I stay on this game because the story and chars are good, free gameplay with no hard grind.
In short: Ur game -> ur boobs. And dont take it hard if someone jokes about the boobs. A game is more than boobs!
I know that most of them aren't malicious in nature, but more often than not, it feels shitty when people make fun of something I put in a lot of hours making, also hearing them over and over and over and over again, is pretty tiring.
I'm glad you like the game though. :)

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Followup to my earlier post (#1360)...WHAT A HELLVA GAME. FASDER, you were right and I was wrong...a walkthrough is not needed as long as I followed the guide. It took a while, which I definitely do not mind, but feel that I completed everything that I was going to (had 2 unknowns with Jenna/Jenny), which didn't bother me in the slightest.

Now for the negatives:
1-Would like to have gotten the thesis results...but that is because I just received my final approval :). If I missed that, then I apologize. Plus, it would have maybe given one more episode with Helen.

2-Boobs - Size I don't have a problem with (love me some hooties), but variation of nipple/areola would be nice.

3-Time - Lost a boat-load of sleep because I didn't want to stop playing or exploring.

Great game, writing, and character development!!

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
1-Would like to have gotten the thesis results...but that is because I just received my final approval :).
That's coming later.
Plus, it would have maybe given one more episode with Helen.
She's got more stuff coming up. :)
but variation of nipple/areola would be nice.
Those in particular are a little iffy in DAZ, I've also (since making these characters) learned a whole lot, so hopefully it's something I can do better for new characters.
Lost a boat-load of sleep b
Sounds like you enjoyed it a lot, which is cool, hopefully you'll like the rest of it. :)

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
So based on my understanding about Sarah's past story, Sarah is a former slut ? she fuck with many guys so that she could forget MC ? I didn't expect that because throughout the game, MC never saw her with another guy nor other guys hitting on her and I thought that she still a virgin but anyway it doesn't bother me at all or should I say, its even better that way. The thing that bothers me is that maybe, they aren't really related, that MC is adopted.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
That was the best, epic update ever in this game that I even doubt that the future update can beat this. A getaway trip with just the two of them is just so hot that it's like their honeymoon

Reactions: DBOO and luisar018

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
So based on my understanding about Sarah's past story, Sarah is a former slut ? she fuck with many guys so that she could forget MC ?
She never wanted a committed relationship because she was in love with her brother, which she knew, thought, could never happen. She also happens to be very fond of sex, so she had to use what she could get, so to speak.
So, yes, sort of.

I didn't expect that because throughout the game, MC never saw her with another guy nor other guys hitting on her and I thought that she still a virgin
Because usually guys show up in other people's houses and start hitting on girls out of the blue?
Sarah's pretty introverted, she doesn't really have a lot of friends (nor does she want any) which means people will generally leave her alone.
So, while there are situations where I could've had a dude come up and start hitting on Sarah when they were out and about. But why? Sarah isn't interested? It would pretty much only be a scene to add extra drama or padding, or maybe to give the NTR haters a bit of a scare.
Virgin looking like her at 24? I guess it's not impossible, but it's not something I even considered.
Just to be extra clear, these people existed way before this game takes place. ;)

The thing that bothers me is that maybe, they aren't really related, that MC is adopted.
Nah, they're related.

That was the best, epic update ever in this game that I even doubt that the future update can beat this. A getaway trip with just the two of them is just so hot that it's like their honeymoon
Well, it was the last update, not the most recent. Glad you liked it either way. :)

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes