Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Wait two hours and go to the kitchen and trigger the scene, that should unlock a lot of stuff.
Ok, I will try that, thanks.

Edit: Ahh, that was my problem, it didn't show where they were at and I was a little impatient about checking each room each hour.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yes, your save has all the things wrong with it.
Don't mess with the affection levels if you don't know what you're doing, it even has a warning in the cheat menu, although you seem to have increased Diane's affection level, which isn't in the cheat menu so maybe you just used the console, in which case you should probably look at what the variables do before you mess with them.

I changed things to values that should be correct, but there are a lot of things that may or may not be right. If it doesn't work then start a new save.
It's also an old save with a large file size(they tend to lag and give error over a certain size), this will not happen if you restart.
thanks, i still seems like i cant get it with Sarah, and Jenny... will try to start a new game and see.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Edit: Ahh, that was my problem, it didn't show where they were at and I was a little impatient about checking each room each hour.
The tracking didn't work? Because it did for me with your save...
thanks, i still seems like i cant get it with Sarah, and Jenny... will try to start a new game and see.
Not sure what you mean by "get with", but the next major thing that should happen is the birthday party.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I never play this game. Is there a walkthrough for the last version? I only have the 0.08.03's
It should suffice, the last two updates don't have much that needs a walkthrough.
I release the walkthrough one week after any given update to my patrons.

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
Are there no interactions and when you hover over the clock it's red and you can't forward time?
If so, can you please paste your save, I might have to make a hotfix.
There are interactions and I can forward time, it just seems like I can't get any NEW interactions. Just repeated ones.

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
Okay that's good. Where are you in the game?
Not sure how to answer that so I'll just post here what I'm missing from the achievements list.

General:
Sarah:
Helen: Got all possible achievements.
Jenna & Jenny:

I don't think there are any bugs, it's just that I don't know what to do from this point on to progress in the story.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Not sure how to answer that so I'll just post here what I'm missing from the achievements list.

General:
Sarah:
Helen: Got all possible achievements.
Jenna & Jenny:

I don't think there are any bugs, it's just that I don't know what to do from this point on to progress in the story.
Cool.
You need to go to school and do the final exam, after that a scene should trigger.

answers of the test?
If you're talking about the final exam, you don't need to answer correctly to progress.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The tracking didn't work? Because it did for me with your save...

Not sure what you mean by "get with", but the next major thing that should happen is the birthday party.
i mean sex scenes with her, there is a lot of content and sex scenes, im actually playing it now, (it was bugged before, somehow is working now) thanks for fixing it.

Nplm2

Mar 31, 2017
I'm sorry but my save is bugged or i don't know what happened, but i'm not going to grind all the stuff again with a new save...

Reactions: Ronoc19
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes