Dstrs

Dec 9, 2018
You guys Who make this game why dont you make it as flash game it'll be small in size no need to be more than 1GB

Vindetta

May 16, 2017
I have the following problem, there is an inscription: "Part of this scene has been censored"
What does it mean?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You guys Who make this game why dont you make it as flash game it'll be small in size no need to be more than 1GB
You do realize that the engine has almost no baring on the size of the game, right?
What takes up space is the images.
I have the following problem, there is an inscription: "Part of this scene has been censored"
What does it mean?
It means you changed a variable to a state that it shouldn't be in.
Code:
patch = False
In the console to fix it.

portopride7

Jan 5, 2018
so i had completed the game on the v9. just done the update for v10 and i cant do nothing. i cant sleep and theres nobody around. i think my game is bugged.

Reactions: hasan caglar

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I'm starting to thing I must be dumb, or missing something obvious. I haven't been able to progress AT ALL for the last several releases. I have played from a save file, and also restarted, but I just get to a certain point and can't find anything new to do. I currently have Helen at 46 affection, the twins at 40, and Sarah at 56. Again, I have not been able to increase those numbers for some time. The endurance mechanic kinda discourages random exploration, so I have just been trying to follow prompts when it shows me someone is available for interaction.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Helen at 46 affection,
You have overshot the affection level, I don't recall exactly how I made the triggers but there's a good chance it's locking you out of the content you need.

The endurance mechanic kinda discourages random exploration
Not really, it just makes it so that you have to think once or twice, there are plenty of sourced for energy, especially later in the game.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This is a great game, I loved it, but man does the grind gets real in there. I took the final exam on a Friday, so I literally had to grind a week to get to the Birthday Party. A Skip Day button would be really helpful for stuff like that.

I can only imagine you'll be adding a bunch of interactions into the new house as time goes on. I noticed that from 13:00 to 2:00 it was basically empty constantly.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Someone knows how to solve this error, I do not see anything after sleeping with the sister, please someone knows how to fix it or should I start the game again?
Wait two hours (click the clock) and go to the kitchen.

so I literally had to grind a week to get to the Birthday Party
I, personally, don't really see that as grind, you're just pressing a button a bunch of times.

A Skip Day button would be really helpful for stuff like that.
It's something I'm contemplating, more so for the story mode, but I agree it would have its uses.
The biggest fear is that people will just mash the forward day button, thinking something will happen, but generally speaking it won't.

I can only imagine you'll be adding a bunch of interactions into the new house as time goes on. I noticed that from 13:00 to 2:00 it was basically empty constantly.
Yes, I've really only completed the morning as of now.

Reactions: Carlos RAW

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
So, I realized a little too late that some people who saved in a very specific place could get locked out. So if you have an issue with nothing being available in any location and unable to skip time, this will fix that.

If you don't have this issue then this hotfix is unnecessary.

if @UncleVT or someone else could add it to OP that'd be great, thanks!

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I've been patiently waiting months to find out what's on the mom's old computer. Will the MC eventually get to bang his hot mom out of revenge for being an uncaring bitch?

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
I'm not rushing anything, but there are other factors to consider. :)
If anyone wants to know more about where I am in development for any given update, then I do weekly update posts on Patreon, $1 gets you access to these posts as well as a small art gallery on Discord.
give him more to do,besides watch effing TV ,and go to school, have him in the pool or gym on his own anytime of the day,or walk around town during the day on weekends......JESUS change some of the repetitious dialogue also.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
I've been patiently waiting months to find out what's on the mom's old computer. Will the MC eventually get to bang his hot mom out of revenge for being an uncaring bitch?
YEAH go on line or make a store to by a power pak,geez this is too drawn out ,and Where TF is the Mom.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
I'm stuck, got a strap on for Jenny and Jenna but never get an option to give it to them, also can only attend classes, work and go to lunch with Helen, nothing more, no library, nobody even apears outside during walks anymore
You can't give it to them yet, it's not currently in the game.

If you used an old save it's likely that you're locked out.
The thesis have a few scenes that can trigger, so if you were higher than 4/15 when you started last release then that's likely the cause.
I can take a look at your save and see if I can fix it.
go figure .....not in the game.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Will the MC eventually get to bang his hot mom out of revenge for being an uncaring bitch?
No, but she has a story arc.
have him in the pool or gym on his own anytime of the day
Both of these are already possible.
JESUS change some of the repetitious dialogue also.
Turn on story mode, this will skip repetition.
go figure .....not in the game.
That's a quote from almost half a year ago, why would you rely on that information now?

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes