Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017

melancholie

Aug 17, 2018
Okay so, you need to have five bottles of wine and wait for Friday at 12:00.
I'd also recommend starting over from a new save, this one is pretty bloated with data and laggy, something I've made sure doesn't happen with new saves.
Yeah, I was kind of confused how a game like this can have lag.

At least the events all triggered now.

Looking forward for more to come.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, nice work and really appreciated actually answering questions and helping out.

Reactions: Fasder

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
so what's the incest in this game (related by blood or step) and does the MC take any part in it? As I'm thinking of eventually playing this game

Ghiser

Nov 26, 2018
so what's the incest in this game (related by blood or step) and does the MC take any part in it? As I'm thinking of eventually playing this game
MC with sister related by blood
I've just noticed i'm missing a mark in the general checklist, anyone know what it is?
u miss this

but if u alredy did the birthday party, jenna and jenny broke the strapon XD

May 31, 2017
Tried downloading the Mega version twice now. Both times, during extraction, it says archive.rpa is corrupted. ANyone else have this issue? I'll try one of the other links next.

Oct 31, 2018
Okay so, you need to have five bottles of wine and wait for Friday at 12:00.
I'd also recommend starting over from a new save, this one is pretty bloated with data and laggy, something I've made sure doesn't happen with new saves.
Hey there. I am stuck being unable to kick the party off also. Have the 5 bottles. Am I missing a trigger? I haven't been told about a party either, if that is a separate thing. Save attached:

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes