Maximus

May 2, 2017
I'm kinda stuck where you meet Sarah on the pool at night and take a walk, str3ngth66, intlligence62, agility64, didn't get the chance to give strapon to the twins, HELP PLEASE..

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I'm kinda stuck where you meet Sarah on the pool at night and take a walk, str3ngth66, intlligence62, agility64, didn't get the chance to give strapon to the twins, HELP PLEASE..
You're probably missing affection wit Helen (need 35), Jenna&Jenny (need 40).
Unless you never had sex with Helen in which case 25 is fine. In order to get J&J to 40, you can't work out during the day, wait until 18:00 (I think) and they'll be in the gym.

Reactions: Maximus

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Where do I find that Tutorial folder, because it isn't in the game folder?
I'm assuming that you're talking about the test version? In which case the artwork needed is in the images folder in the archive. Without the images folder, the game doesn't recognize that they exist.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
How did you get to that conclusion?
I played it for a couple of hours, grinding up the stats to max, progressing the story, and still no sex, no BJ or anything.
Instead the MC, rebuffs hints and advances made, and seems content to just watch or run away.

Not sure what else to call that?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I played it for a couple of hours, grinding up the stats to max, progressing the story, and still no sex, no BJ or anything.
Instead the MC, rebuffs hints and advances made, and seems content to just watch or run away.

Not sure what else to call that?
It's called story progression, and by the sounds of it you still got a good third or so of the remaining content left, you might want to give it one more whirl.

Edit: Actually it might be more like half the content left.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
So, I've finished a full run of the game to minimize the amount of bugs, if there still are any then please let me know. Bugs can be weird number, incorrect numbers, generally strange stuff, etc. Basically, if you find anything that seems odd, let me know. Saves a great for me to investigate so that's a plus, but it depends on what type of bug it is too.
This version adds no new content, it just has a lot of systems and code that the previous version doesn't, which is why I want to test it before I start adding new content. In order to test this version properly, you'll have to start from a new save and it's entirely voluntary, but if you want to help out, this is a great way to do just that.
Also any feedback on the new features are welcome, thank you!

Edit:
Updated the archive due to bad folder structure and a missing file. Make sure you have the Life-0.10.05-testv2.7z archive.
So,I install the hotfix and then I install your patch?

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
trigger scene/advancement for girls tied to points with other girls is a really bad mechanic

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
trigger scene/advancement for girls tied to points with other girls is a really bad mechanic
If I wanted a sepparate storyline with each character, that could be avoided. But since the story involves most of them I need to make sure they're all in the right place.
It is possible to make it tied to one character, but in one way or another you'd need to make sure that you have seen any given scene, which means the points would be replaced with other tracking.

Next update will address a lot of issues, and i have plans for more improvements.
Thanks for your feedback.

U

User_10739

Updated OP to v0.11.05 and here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Life [v0.11.05] [Fasder] - Original Size: (1.8GB)

Squashed Download - PC (242MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beefy T

Jul 30, 2018
Loaded saves from last version, no HUD and can't do anything once game is loaded...
Anyone know what could cause this?

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes