the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
In what context? For the time display?
If you have a wiki link I'll take a look at it.
yup, time display but also for +/- stats "{:+d} {}".format(stat_total,stat) or the energy.

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Im not getting the save to work.

any ideas?
Known Problems:
If you are stuck on a blank screen, press ctrl to show the UI.
(Some people might have problems getting the UI to show, if so then enable skip unseen in the preference menu. This will enable you to show the UI, remember to disable skip unseen after you're done. )

If you experience lag in the game, restart from a new save. An old issue with programming caused this and has since been fixed.

Saves might be broken in 0.11.05, if you want to "save your save", open it in an old version of the game and make sure you don't save in the middle of a scene (this is not foolproof and might not work).
From OP

Reactions: Champ

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
It looks like you have to begin a new game and make a new collection of saves every time an update comes out. Either some saves are due to changes broken, or the skip option is gone, so you are stuck in the same day. If the college part was not such a boring grind, it would be only half bad to begin a new game, but...

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
It looks like you have to begin a new game and make a new collection of saves every time an update comes out.
Saves hasn't really been broken for half a year or more, this time it sort of happened and I've pasted a way to make it work (sometimes) in OP. If that's not enough then stop playing unfinished games, that's just how things go.

Either some saves are due to changes broken
Yes, a game in development will change, sometimes that means saves break.
or the skip option is gone
Has never been the case in my game.
so you are stuck in the same day.
Also never been the case.
If the college part was not such a boring grind, it would be only half bad to begin a new game, but...
Have you tried faster mode, because it sounds like that more your speed.

All of this information is in either OP and the ingame tutorial. But if you don't bother to even look then maybe it's not the game for you.

I also assume that the skip option you're referring to is to forward time, you can do that by clicking on the clock in the game. This has been the case for several updates, this can also be found out, as mentioned above, in the tutorial.

Reactions: UncleVT

Jrpoonster

Aug 6, 2016
Hello, I've been liking your game a lot noticed there is a new update. and thank you for being active with us in the this thread. I was wondering will you be putting sounds in the game? From the last time I played it I don't think I remember any sounds (sex). Thank You for all your hard work.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Hello, I've been liking your game a lot noticed there is a new update. and thank you for being active with us in the this thread. I was wondering will you be putting sounds in the game? From the last time I played it I don't think I remember any sounds (sex). Thank You for all your hard work.
I've been thinking about adding music, but that's about as far as I've gotten. I'm probably not adding any sex sounds, I'd like those to be custom and that just isn't realistic right now.

Thanks for playing!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.11.05

When you talk with Helen Friday night and get 35 Affection it trigger the exam.

Because it is Saturday the school is close so you can do nothing.

You can change the weekday to came to Monday so you can play normal further.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Bug 0.11.05

When you talk with Helen Friday night and get 35 Affection it trigger the exam.

Because it is Saturday the school is close so you can do nothing.

You can change the weekday to came to Monday so you can play normal further.
Damn... Thanks for reporting it, I may or may not patch it.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I don´t know if ithis is a bug or not

Sarah 55 (get no 56 like the walkthrough say).

Intelligence I have 22/20 so it is not limeted.

At some Point the same with Jenna.26/25.

I don´t know if I remember correct when Jenny is by 35 max and Jenna after her by 35. I had it first that he change only Jenna to 35/40. I think when I talk the first time at the pool with both and I get +1 Affection Jenny switch aso to 36/40 (before 35/35).

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Sarah 55 (get no 56 like the walkthrough say).
Yeah I've changed the value, I need to update the walkthrough.

Intelligence I have 22/20 so it is not limeted.
Yeah, that's intended, it's just there to indicate that you need at least 20 intelligence.

At some Point the same with Jenna.26/25.

I don´t know if I remember correct when Jenny is by 35 max and Jenna after her by 35. I had it first that he change only Jenna to 35/40. I think when I talk the first time at the pool with both and I get +1 Affection Jenny switch aso to 36/40 (before 35/35).
I don't really understand what you're saying here, but you'll get to 35 by the pool, then you'll get to 40 in the gym, and that's their maximum.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I don't really understand what you're saying here, but you'll get to 35 by the pool, then you'll get to 40 in the gym, and that's their maximum.
Normal you max must be Janna 25/25 and trigger the event to rise it to 25/30. I have had 26/25 before I trigger the event that it switch to 26/30. (normal 25/30 when I think correct).

I find no save to trigger this again I thought I remember correct:

Jenna 35/35 and Jenny 35/35 I trigger the event. Jenna switch to 35/40 and Jenny stand by 35/35. After I meet both at the pool and get +1 Affection he switch both to 36/40. I thought maybe it is not correct that not before Jenny switch from the trigger aso to 35/40.

Is it clear? Sorry my homelanguage is not English so maybe it is sometimes complicate my statement.

I played it to the end and got all Archivements so I stoped.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Normal you max must be Janna 25/25 and trigger the event to rise it to 25/30. I have had 26/25 before I trigger the event that it switch to 26/30. (normal 25/30 when I think correct).
25 or 26, it shouldn't matter.
Jenna switch to 35/40 and Jenny stand by 35/35.
They both have the same triggers for swithing from 35/35 to 35/40, so that's not actually possible.
After I meet both at the pool and get +1 Affection he switch both to 36/40.
It's not possible to get to 36 by the pool, that's in the gym.
Is it clear? Sorry my homelanguage is not English so maybe it is sometimes complicate my statement.
It's all good, I think I understand what you mean. I'll be sure to remember this when I test it further.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It's all good, I think I understand what you mean. I'll be sure to remember this when I test it further.
With the pool I can´t trigger it again so I can´t say if this was 25/35 or 35/40 it works all correct (I tried it with different saves to find it out again). Only as Info.

Reactions: Fasder

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I folowed the walkthrough but was still unable to get the power supply, I still can't take the final exam also, Any help?

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes