Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Ok I took the exam, but nothing is happening. Is my problem Sarah is at 56/55? If so how do I change this?
56/55 is no problem.
You're probably missing the strapon.
Although if you affection levels with the other characters aren't at the right values then that's probably it, check the walkthrough.
anyway to know when i'm at the "end"?
You won't have any <unknown> entries left when you've done all mandatory story content.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
56/55 is no problem.
You're probably missing the strapon.
Although if you affection levels with the other characters aren't at the right values then that's probably it.
Thanks for getting back Fasber, sorry if these are repetitive questions. I did read through the post first btw. But no answers. I have affections
Sarah: 56/55
Jenna 40/40
Jenny 40/40
Helen 35/35
Invitory
Strap on,old laptop, earplugs, 5 wine, 5 burger, 40 sandwiches.
I have done gym with twins. And final exam. But all seems the same. Can still go to work and lectures at school and don't know what I'm missing. Sorry the only walkthrough I found was for v10.3 so I'm lost.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Thanks for getting back Fasber, sorry if these are repetitive questions. I did read through the post first btw. But no answers. I have affections
Sarah: 56/55
Jenna 40/40
Jenny 40/40
Helen 35/35
Invitory
Strap on,old laptop, earplugs, 5 wine, 5 burger, 40 sandwiches.
I have done gym with twins. And final exam. But all seems the same. Can still go to work and lectures at school and don't know what I'm missing. Sorry the only walkthrough I found was for v10.3 so I'm lost.
Hmm, okay, so the only thing I can really think of that could be the problem is if you're never leaving Sarah's bedroom.
Otherwise I'm not sure what's going on, if you want I can take a look at the save file.
The latest walkthrough as of the release is packaged with the game, it's harder to find on Mac, but it's in the directories somewhere.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Hmm, okay, so the only thing I can really think of that could be the problem is if you're never leaving Sarah's bedroom.
Otherwise I'm not sure what's going on, if you want I can take a look at the save file.
The latest walkthrough as of the release is packaged with the game, it's harder to find on Mac, but it's in the directories somewhere.
Thank you. at first i feel bad for taking your time, but if this somehow helps you find a Bug then it may be worth it. if its me then im sorry.
Here is the save file. View attachment 1-1-LT1.save

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Thank you. at first i feel bad for taking your time, but if this somehow helps you find a Bug then it may be worth it. if its me then im sorry.
Here is the save file. View attachment 242691
Okay so, I could even load the save in the current version of the game, I had to load up an old one, but hey if it works for you then sure.
What you need to do is to wait until 12:00 on Friday and then the next part should trigger.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Okay so, I could even load the save in the current version of the game, I had to load up an old one, but hey if it works for you then sure.
What you need to do is to wait until 12:00 on Friday and then the next part should trigger
Ok that works, thanks again for the time. I do not know what I was doing, cause I went at least 3 weeks after exams and this never triggered. Maybe I was out at school or something every Friday previous. Well again thank you. Love the game, keep it going.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Ok that works, thanks again for the time. I do not know what I was doing, cause I went at least 3 weeks after exams and this never triggered. Maybe I was out at school or something every Friday previous. Well again thank you. Love the game, keep it going.
I don't think it can trigger if you're in Sarah's bedroom, so that might've been why.
Thanks!

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Great job with the updates Fasder, one question though:

Will there be some sort of gallery or 'rewatch memories' options in the near future so you look back to previous scenes? (The ones filled with action of course :D)

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Great job with the updates Fasder, one question though:

Will there be some sort of gallery or 'rewatch memories' options in the near future so you look back to previous scenes? (The ones filled with action of course :D)
Thanks!
Near future? No.
I've only thought about it and I still need to read about how the gallery is supposed to work.
I use a lot of variables to determine things in certain scenes, so chances are it may not be possible.
But as I said, I still have to read up on it and figure things out, all while I do all the other stuff for the game. A gallery isn't very high on list of potantial features.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
save file? i think my game is broken.. i cant advance in story or scenes.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
So my latest checkpoint is "completed the programming project" what's next?
I don't recall which scene usually comes after this one, but take a look in the walkthrough if you're stuck.
save file? i think my game is broken.. i cant advance in story or scenes.
Do you mean you can advance time? If so just click the clock in the game (it's in the tutorial).

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I don't recall which scene usually comes after this one, but take a look in the walkthrough if you're stuck.

Do you mean you can advance time? If so just click the clock in the game (it's in the tutorial).
Nope i dont have few scenes uncovered.. everything is just repeating.. girsl in pool or gym.. kitchen etc.. but i tried everything and still no new content :/

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Oh, boy, another, question.

I just did Sarah and Jenny shopping and Jenny and Jenna's affection became invisible. Is that supposed to happen?
Yeah, it's a design I'm working on, will probably change since many people have asked the exact same question.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah, me again. How do you talk with Jenna after you finish website?

I'm... probably gonna have more question.:p

I'm not really smart.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes