Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I have the hammer and it says to smash the lock.. but doesnt seem to break the lock.. what do I do?

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I also cant seem to meet Helen walking.. can I assume I need more intelligence? or ? tried left left right right etc..

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Good game, but I got a problem with the Programming Project, i can't complete the project and I don't use cheats for the stats just to the money. Programming reach 100% and then the task just disappears.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I downloaded your save file ant other's but doesn't work why ? these saves doesn't seem in the game
Save files broke this update, I advice you to make your own. Use fast(er) mode if you think it's moving too slowly.
Good game, but I got a problem with the Programming Project, i can't complete the project and I don't use cheats for the stats just to the money. Programming reach 100% and then the task just disappears.
That just means that the particular task is done. If nothing is happening then there are other triggers that need to be fulfilled, take a look in the walkthrough to find out which.

Reactions: Luckzor

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Where can i find walkthrough ?

EDIT.
gotta that now.
wouldnt it be nice if post walkthrough on OP?

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes