Zal

May 5, 2017
Hey guys.i can find the menu for saving a game...i'm playing the game on a Samsung tablet.can anybody help me out?thanks on advance.
Regards
Zal

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
hi i'm having trouble with the website, I checked the walkthrough and it says I should be able to talk to Jenna after reaching 15/15 but all I can do is buy pizza

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
hi i'm having trouble with the website, I checked the walkthrough and it says I should be able to talk to Jenna after reaching 15/15 but all I can do is buy pizza
There have been a few people with the same issue and I haven't realized until now that not all the criteria is listed in the walkthrough. I'll be sure to fix that for the next version I release.
You need to have completed the scene in section 9.1.11 (you have to wait for it to deliver) before you can talk to Jenna, it also can't be the weekend since Jenna isn't there on the weekends.
Let me know if that helps.

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
There have been a few people with the same issue and I haven't realized until now that not all the criteria is listed in the walkthrough. I'll be sure to fix that for the next version I release.
You need to have completed the scene in section 9.1.11 (you have to wait for it to deliver) before you can talk to Jenna, it also can't be the weekend since Jenna isn't there on the weekends.
Let me know if that helps.
The dildo was brought and recieved and I completed the website quest on a Tuesday

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
The dildo was brought and recieved and I completed the website quest on a Tuesday
I missed one part, Jenny's affection needs to be at least 25 too, so if that's not the case then get it there.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@titans8610
I don't usually reply to reviews but I just felt like I had to respond to this one.

"Way too repetitive."
You can avoid pretty much all repetition of scenes by enabling fast(er) mode in the preferences, you can find out about this in the tutorial menu. Unless you're referring to skipping hours and days to get to the triggers, in which case I don't have anything to say. I'm also planning a rework of the early parts of the game for this exact reason.

"Characters are boring and bring nothing new to the genre."
While I understand that people like different things and some people will find my characters uninteresting you seem to overlook a lot of things with the later part of your statement.
By saying I haven't brought anything new to the genre you're implying that my writing is unoriginal, which is weird because I've tried very hard to make it different. Yes it's an incest story and yes it has a similar setting to a lot of other games, but the core of the story is very different from anything else I've ever found on this site.
This makes me think you probably didn't play a whole lot of the game, or you didn't pay much attention to the details, in which case I can't really comment.

"Honestly a waste of time as of current build."
I'm sorry you feel that way, if you have anything that would make it feel like less of a waste of time then I'd very much like to hear your thoughts.

"Giving it one more star just because of decent animations."
I'm not a very good animator, but thank you.

"Game has potential but for now i cant give it more"
If you can elaborate what you mean here it'd help a lot, it's difficult to improve if people reduce their criticism to "it's boring".

The reason I wanted to reply is that a lot of people leave reviews that are incredibly biased, which can't really be avoided, but if you're going to slam a game without giving any specifics it's really difficult to just stand by and watch.

Thanks

titans8610

Sep 7, 2017
I have put more thought into it and i agree my review isnt fair. I just edited it with a few thoughts of mine on my experience playing the game.
What i mostly meant is i find the pacing of the game quite repetitive and it took too long for the story to advance at some times.
I still don't think it deserves a 2 stars after completing everything.
I think the latest updates were better content so i hope you keep pushing in that direction and develop the story more and not just focus on the protagonist and Sarah.

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I have put more thought into it and i agree my review isnt fair. I just edited it with a few thoughts of mine on my experience playing the game.
Thank you, I appreciate the insight.
What i mostly meant is i find the pacing of the game quite repetitive and it took too long for the story to advance at some times.
Yes, I can somewhat agree with that. Reworking that part of the game is very delicate and can easily break everything, so doing anything about it is difficult, but I do have plans for it.
I think the latest updates were better content so i hope you keep pushing in that direction and develop the story more and not just focus on the protagonist and Sarah.
The latest updates have been very thin on story, so I'm not really sure which parts you're referring to.
Either way, I don't focus on one thing or another, I have a plan for the story mapped out and I intend to stick to it, what you guys see is what I've made since last time. I can't really progress one character without progressing the others in some way. Sometimes they can lag behind a bit, like Helen does right now, but it's just a matter of planning things out properly.
Mark and Sarah are the main characters, it's their story, not focusing on them would be like going to the PoV of Ron Weasly instead of Harry Potter, it could maybe work, but it wouldn't make much sense. That said, I have plans for every character and it's just a matter of time, which comes before the other is irrelevant to me.

Thanks for getting back to me, I appreciate it.

Maleficus

Sep 25, 2018
I'm stuck at Sarah 55, Jenna and Jenny 35, Helena 35, exam is done, strap on has been bought... Am I missing something? Can't get to Jenny and Jenna's party... 55 and 55 Str and Agi

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I'm stuck at Sarah 55, Jenna and Jenny 35, Helena 35, exam is done, strap on has been bought... Am I missing something? Can't get to Jenny and Jenna's party... 55 and 55 Str and Agi
You're missing 5 affection with Jenna and Jenny, it should be saying 35/40 in the affection menu, I think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes