Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Yeah, me again. How do you talk with Jenna after you finish website?

I'm... probably gonna have more question.:p

I'm not really smart.
Wait until the weekend is over and wait until 12:00.
If she doesn't appear then you need to do something else first, I forget exactly what, check the walkthrough.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
@Fasder

Man gotta say, you made me have a total 360 about this game.
The grind was a bit TOO slow and at first the walkthrough was really confusing. The faster mode's not better either. Things seems to increase way to fast and can get really confusing. So I said "Nah" to this game. "Maybe if things change". But then I was bored, nothing else worthwhile has been updated in F95 so I went "Fuck it" and tried again.
Holy shit. Once you get the hang of the walkthrough (mostly just base progress upon the story scenes and look at everything else from there) and establish a sort of schedule of gaining points, you are sorted. The grind for smaller scenes looked not really favorable but worked soo well in the grand scheme of things, making you basically work for Sarah. The post exam stuff was SOO long. I frequently went to the walkthrough trying to figure out where we were and was very surprised that everything until entering the new house was one scene. Holy shit, that was long man, but such an enjoyable payoff to all that grind. You have my thanks.
Couple more things. J & J are just so, so great. I really like their development and progress. The best part and something I hope you'll continue, is the fact that while the allow MC or Sara to watch, fantasize, whatever, neither of the twins or other characters even thing about joining in or just having fun with one of the twins. I realize this might disappoint some people, but them just being interested in each other is the cuttest thing ever. Hell, I'd rather have the MC and Sarah have a threesome with someone like Helen than touching on or both of the twins. Your story telling did that. Speaking of Helen, I might have made the mistake of not going with her after the bar scene and I regretted it. At first. Now with everything that's happened with MC and Sarah, I'm fine about missing out on Helen. Again, your story telling did this.

It's been a pleasure playin' this. On behalf of everyone, THANK YOU for ALL the work you've put it.
Cheers

P.S. It's unfortunate that Sarah can't ovulate :cry:. Would be a perfect ending for the whole story, after facing all the challenges that have and will come. Maybe some dev magic can fix that, eh ;)? But keep doing you, whatever you decide

GroPin

Jun 27, 2017
@Fasder

Man gotta say, you made me have a total 360 about this game.
The grind was a bit TOO slow and at first the walkthrough was really confusing. The faster mode's not better either. Things seems to increase way to fast and can get really confusing. So I said "Nah" to this game. "Maybe if things change". But then I was bored, nothing else worthwhile has been updated in F95 so I went "Fuck it" and tried again.
Holy shit. Once you get the hang of the walkthrough (mostly just base progress upon the story scenes and look at everything else from there) and establish a sort of schedule of gaining points, you are sorted. The grind for smaller scenes looked not really favorable but worked soo well in the grand scheme of things, making you basically work for Sarah. The post exam stuff was SOO long. I frequently went to the walkthrough trying to figure out where we were and was very surprised that everything until entering the new house was one scene. Holy shit, that was long man, but such an enjoyable payoff to all that grind. You have my thanks.
Couple more things. J & J are just so, so great. I really like their development and progress. The best part and something I hope you'll continue, is the fact that while the allow MC or Sara to watch, fantasize, whatever, neither of the twins or other characters even thing about joining in or just having fun with one of the twins. I realize this might disappoint some people, but them just being interested in each other is the cuttest thing ever. Hell, I'd rather have the MC and Sarah have a threesome with someone like Helen than touching on or both of the twins. Your story telling did that. Speaking of Helen, I might have made the mistake of not going with her after the bar scene and I regretted it. At first. Now with everything that's happened with MC and Sarah, I'm fine about missing out on Helen. Again, your story telling did this.

It's been a pleasure playin' this. On behalf of everyone, THANK YOU for ALL the work you've put it.
Cheers
Thank you for typing all of this so lazy me didn't have to! I agree 100%.

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
First of all, thanks for writing this, I appreciate it a lot.
The grind was a bit TOO slow and at first the walkthrough was really confusing.
I what way, is there anything I can do to make it less confusing?
The faster mode's not better either.
Things seems to increase way to fast and can get really confusing.
Yes, that is an unfortunate side effect, but it does speed things up a lot and removes all repetition, which is what people generally complain about.
The grind for smaller scenes looked not really favorable but worked soo well in the grand scheme of things, making you basically work for Sarah.
They're put in such a way that generally you will always have something to work toward, sometimes this doesn't work because of all the player choices, but yeah.
The post exam stuff was SOO long.
I think this is a consequence of you not going with Helen, she fills up a lot of stuff in the game and I think the experience gets a lot more interesting if you choose to go with her.
I frequently went to the walkthrough trying to figure out where we were and was very surprised that everything until entering the new house was one scene.
This was planned very early on in a specific sequence. Mark wakes up, still slightly drunk and having Jenny's words in the back of his head, he sees the twins going at it and goes "Hey, that's pretty hot." instead of "holy mother of god what the fuck are they doing?". He then finds his, attractive, naked sister in who he now realize actually wants to bone him, and most of all he feels the same way. Everything after this point needs to happen quickly because it doesn't make sense to keep dragging it out. They both want to have sex, so why wouldn't they? I get that this is hard to predict though, and I wish I could sort of give a hint to new players or something.
More likely is that I'm going to rework "part 1" of the game to make it more appealing.
neither of the twins or other characters even thing about joining in or just having fun with one of the twins.
Well, they're a couple as are Mark and Sarah. While they're both very open people, you need to discuss those things before hand and make sure things don't go wrong, what is someone gets jealous? Then things would get really awkward around the house, etc, etc.
Speaking of Helen, I might have made the mistake of not going with her after the bar scene and I regretted it.
At first. Now with everything that's happened with MC and Sarah, I'm fine about missing out on Helen. Again, your story telling did this.
I can understand that, although I do still think she's a good addition to the game and getting those extra scenes is better for the game as a whole, I think.
Cheers
Thank you so much, this honestly made my day (and the review by @Camshot4 )
But keep doing you, whatever you decide
That's my intention!

Reactions: GroPin

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
First of all, thanks for writing this, I appreciate it a lot.

I what way, is there anything I can do to make it less confusing?

Yes, that is an unfortunate side effect, but it does speed things up a lot and removes all repetition, which is what people generally complain about.

They're put in such a way that generally you will always have something to work toward, sometimes this doesn't work because of all the player choices, but yeah.

I think this is a consequence of you not going with Helen, she fills up a lot of stuff in the game and I think the experience gets a lot more interesting if you choose to go with her.

This was planned very early on in a specific sequence. Mark wakes up, still slightly drunk and having Jenny's words in the back of his head, he sees the twins going at it and goes "Hey, that's pretty hot." instead of "holy mother of god what the fuck are they doing?". He then finds his, attractive, naked sister in who he now realize actually wants to bone him, and most of all he feels the same way. Everything after this point needs to happen quickly because it doesn't make sense to keep dragging it out. They both want to have sex, so why wouldn't they? I get that this is hard to predict though, and I wish I could sort of give a hint to new players or something.
More likely is that I'm going to rework "part 1" of the game to make it more appealing.

Well, they're a couple as are Mark and Sarah. While they're both very open people, you need to discuss those things before hand and make sure things don't go wrong, what is someone gets jealous? Then things would get really awkward around the house, etc, etc.

I can understand that, although I do still think she's a good addition to the game and getting those extra scenes is better for the game as a whole, I think.

Thank you so much, this honestly made my day (and the review by @Camshot4 )

That's my intention!
Damn, If I knew how to efficiently organize one big quote into smaller ones, this would be easier.
About the walkthrough: Everything looked just a bit confusing because it wasn't really "traditional" per se. Things are explained well in each entry and do lead to the specified content. Just at first you don't really know what to look at, which bit's to follow and that might have been the problem for me. What I did and what might have been your indication all along was this : I based progress upon the story events and when needed to progress due to affection levels or something, looked upon affection raising events and other events like training or work.
About the twins: What I'm getting at is that I THINK (this is key as it's my sole opinion and what you do with your characters is completely up to you ) that it's very interesting and cute that while the twins are really open, they only ever have eyes for each other. I'd personally keep it that way as their existing scenes are hot anyway and I think their story is really good. I brought it up because you told a great story with them which I think should continue that way, while I understand that some would be unhappy with that, wanting the characters, not just the twins, to branch out and have threesomes, foursomes and whatnot.
About Helen: In my first, abandoned playthrought where I was trying to figure things out the game and just pretty much speed run it, I did go for Helen so I know what happens after the bar scene. Not much knowledge afterwards, so I don't know which Helen content you might refer to. I sort of have a feeling that the game is more or less linear so I suppose there will be more of a set ending. But in the walkthrought, there's a part I think maybe in the bar scene with Helen description which explains what happens if you go or don't go with her, there's a section saying something among the lines that going with her may influence the game in the future. I think I might have panicked or something and decided that going with her might cause some major issues with Sarah later. Because of lack of vision from us, the players, towards what the story is and where It's headed, I might have though that you'll need to choose between Helen and Sarah. Now that I'm writing this, it sorta seems like the game is more or less linear and we'll be heading at some point to a singular ending. That leads me to believe that Helen might be here simply as a side character, maybe mostly to spend time and have fun before getting serious with Sarah. If that's the case, then I've got no problem with that and can only commend you on giving us more content.

Thank you again for ALL the hard work you've done and thank you for taking the time and effort to read and respond to what is simply some fan ranting :love::love::love:
Have a Nice

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Damn, If I knew how to efficiently organize one big quote into smaller ones, this would be easier.
You can mark a sentence and there will be a small little popup saying "quote", then you can quote individual sentences.
Just at first you don't really know what to look at,
So more overwhelming rather than confusing then, maybe?
I brought it up because you told a great story with them which I think should continue that way, while I understand that some would be unhappy with that, wanting the characters, not just the twins, to branch out and have threesomes, foursomes and whatnot.
So then maybe I can still tell a great story with threesomes and foursomes? ;) Not to say that I will.
Not much knowledge afterwards, so I don't know which Helen content you might refer to.
No content in particular, it just makes the pacing in the game better. For every scene with Helen, there's an alternate one which follows a different storyline.
I sort of have a feeling that the game is more or less linear so I suppose there will be more of a set ending.
Well, yes, I do have a few things that's up to the player, having a sexual relationship with Helen, or watersports.
and decided that going with her might cause some major issues with Sarah later.
I don't want to talk too much about it, but it's something I'd like to avoid, it's not that kind of story.
Now that I'm writing this, it sorta seems like the game is more or less linear and we'll be heading at some point to a singular ending.
I have more than one ending in mind, but that's about all I'm going to say. :)
That leads me to believe that Helen might be here simply as a side character,
Yes, Mark and Sarah are main characters, the rest is a supporting cast.
If that's the case, then I've got no problem with that and can only commend you on giving us more content.
It's more about being able to choose when it's possible, Helen is fairly easy to write out of the game if you don't like her as a character or her model or whatever, so I made her optional so to speak.
Thank you again for ALL the hard work you've done and thank you for taking the time and effort to read and respond to what is simply some fan ranting :love::love::love:
All I can say is that I really appreciate the rant. :)

Reactions: lordfridge9

Camshot4

Feb 12, 2019
Wow. Just wow!

I had a hell of a time playing and completing this in one sitting. Yes, I am incredibly tired right now, but it was very much worth it. I can see why most complaints were about repetition, but I played a shit ton of Shark's Lagoon way back when. It you're unfamilliar with it, that's true repetition. Everything in Life was carefully calculated. Myself, like many others, strongly dislike putting a face with a name, so I fully support not showing the MC's face. Story line was nice, character development wasn't rushed, and the wildcard (Jenny) stuck out nicely. I only bumped into a few minor issues due to accidentally falling behind in my cooking skill. I completed my thesis before cooking for Sarah, which caused some dialog to not make any sense. Aside from that little hiccup, everything ran perfectly. Thank you for this wonderful gift and I can't wait for the next one.

C

accidentally deleted yesterday

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So then maybe I can still tell a great story with threesomes and foursomes? ;) Not to say that I will.
At this point it just feels a bit wrong for me to have the two couples involved with each other. I'd rather each have to do their own thing. But alas, tis' your game and only your choices and decisions truly matter.

t's more about being able to choose when it's possible, Helen is fairly easy to write out of the game if you don't like her as a character or her model or whatever, so I made her optional so to speak.
I don't think there's anything wrong with Helen OR her model. In fact her model might be the best in the game. Obviously to keep or write her out is your choice, but I do think she's a very nice addition to the game

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Obviously to keep or write her out is your choice, but I do think she's a very nice addition to the game
I mean in the sense to make her optional, there will always be a path where she exists, but I'm not sure that'll be true for both of them.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes