bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The watersport thingy really ain't my thing, how do I shut off the taps? or how do I shut it off for real?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
The watersport thingy really ain't my thing, how do I shut off the taps? or how do I shut it off for real?
Then why did you enable it? :unsure:
The only way to turn it off right now is to set watersports to False in the console.

Reactions: bobbo69

Ned Kelly

Sep 14, 2018
I did have a bit of a browse through the pages but I couldn't see anything like what I'm experiencing.

I'm not sure if I have a bug or just stuffed up and missed my final exam, Saturday morning 08:00 and all that happens it the text alternates between "I need to take the final exam in risk management" and "School is closed". If I go anywhere else (like the Gym etc) it just takes me back to home (takes energy off me for moving between places of course) and keeps repeating the same text.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Welp, I have some questions about some events.

If I not reject Helen, it have some penalty with Sarah events? in the walkthrough I only read it will affect some events in the future, and I read some post that It will have penalties for Helen events but nothing about Sarah events, at the moment Sarah is my favorite but if I could go for the 'harem' route without penalties then I will do it.

And after the Helen event(I saved before) I can't go further with Sarah events, she was at 45/45 and after the reject Helen event the points disappear, same with cooking skill, at the moment I'm doing the website because I only put effort on Sarah, Also, there is no "See stars" event and no massage in the living room, I read in a old post that I need to trigger some event in the kitchen but nothing happens...

Also good game! I really like this kind of gameplay (man of the house, second happiness, etc) but it's so frustrating when you stamp on the wall and don't know what to do for progressing.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I think I'm caught up. Is there any need to continue with getting QDPA for the time being?

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
So... Am I now finished with everything I can do? I have some <Unknowns> left in achievements, but I'm in the new place with all the girls. I can visit the other rooms, but there is nothing to do in any of them. I've advanced the "hours" variable and I only have access to Sleep after a certain point. Next day, same thing. Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything. Thanks.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
it the text alternates between "I need to take the final exam in risk management" and "School is closed". If I go anywhere else (like the Gym etc) it just takes me back to home (takes energy off me for moving between places of course) and keeps repeating the same text.
It's a bug, click on the day display and skip over the weekend and you'll be alright.
If I not reject Helen, it have some penalty with Sarah events?
No.
I only put effort on Sarah,
That's not how the game is made, you can't just have one character, you need them all.
What you can do is to reject Helen's proposal to go home with her, this will make it so that you don't have sex with her and eventually she will be stripped from the game. It's just there for people who don't like her, basically.
"See stars" event and no massage in the living room,
Then there's other stuff you need to trigger.
but it's so frustrating when you stamp on the wall and don't know what to do for progressing.
Increasing affection and other stats is pretty much all you have to do, there's no way to really fuck it up, unless you go out of your way to do so, it's pretty linear.
I think I'm caught up. Is there any need to continue with getting QDPA for the time being?
Maximum is 5, it doesn't nothing right now, just a placeholder.
So... Am I now finished with everything I can do? I have some <Unknowns> left in achievements
If you still have unknowns then, no, you still have story scenes left.
I can visit the other rooms, but there is nothing to do in any of them.
Wait until 10:00.
I've advanced the "hours" variable and I only have access to Sleep after a certain point.
You do realize that there's a perfectly good button to click to advance time, right?

isiomar

May 1, 2018
I've been thinking about adding music, but that's about as far as I've gotten. I'm probably not adding any sex sounds, I'd like those to be custom and that just isn't realistic right now.

Thanks for playing!
You got a Nice Game here.... when can I expect an update?

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
You do realize that there's a perfectly good button to click to advance time, right?
Actually, no. I looked for one but could not find one. I have watched a LOT of TV to advance the time. I loaded it back up just now and now that I know it exists, found it in about 6 seconds. Thank you.

If you still have unknowns then, no, you still have story scenes left.

Wait until 10:00.
Right on. I appreciate it!!

Reactions: Fasder

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Known Problems:

If you are stuck on a blank screen, press ctrl to show the UI.
(Some people might have problems getting the UI to show, if so then enable skip unseen in the preference menu. This will enable you to show the UI, remember to disable skip unseen after you're done. )

If you experience lag in the game, restart from a new save. An old issue with programming caused this and has since been fixed.

Saves might be broken in 0.11.05, if you want to "save your save", open it in an old version of the game and make sure you don't save in the middle of a scene (this is not foolproof and might not work).
Cannot find location menu at top of screen anymore

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
Seems that reaching end of current version leaves mc blue balled besides a random bj once in a while, no more sex scenes between him and others besides watching the sisters bang one another.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Seems that reaching end of current version leaves mc blue balled besides a random bj once in a while, no more sex scenes between him and others besides watching the sisters bang one another.
There will be a repeatable scene with Sarah, just haven't gotten around to making it yet.

Reactions: allintine

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Ok I took the exam, but nothing is happening. Is my problem Sarah is at 56/55? If so how do I change this?

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes