magus448

May 22, 2018
With watersports toggled, does it add additional scenes or replace them? Only getting the 1 breakfast scene about it. (I do get other scenes of it as well.)

I did use the console to toggle it way later though.

Edit: Ok looked through the code and it does replace some rather than add them as additional random scenes.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
so, after you move in with sis n others, do we not have anymore to do with Helen? Because I can't get back to the town where she was.....except to go to the store on occasion, but Helen is never there. I really dig her.... hoping for more from her....

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Update added a few little scenes, but I was expecting actual plot progression after this long since the last update.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Known Problems:
If you are stuck on a blank screen, press ctrl to show the UI.
(Some people might have problems getting the UI to show, if so then enable skip unseen in the preference menu. This will enable you to show the UI, remember to disable skip unseen after you're done. )

If you experience lag in the game, restart from a new save. An old issue with programming caused this and has since been fixed.

Saves might be broken in 0.11.05, if you want to "save your save", open it in an old version of the game and make sure you don't save in the middle of a scene (this is not foolproof and might not work).
Loaded saves from last version, no HUD and can't do anything once game is loaded...
Anyone know what could cause this?
See above (quoted from OP).

With watersports toggled, does it add additional scenes or replace them? Only getting the 1 breakfast scene about it. (I do get other scenes of it as well.)

I did use the console to toggle it way later though.

Edit: Ok looked through the code and it does replace some rather than add them as additional random scenes.
It does not replace whole scenes, it changes them slightly to incorporate watersports for the most part, some just adds it without changing the scenes, there's also one instance where a whole scene is exclusive for watersports.
If you enable by console and not the appropriate way then you will miss a number of scenes.
so, after you move in with sis n others, do we not have anymore to do with Helen? Because I can't get back to the town where she was.....except to go to the store on occasion, but Helen is never there. I really dig her.... hoping for more from her....
I haven't had time to get to that part yet, she'll be back in due time.
Update added a few little scenes, but I was expecting actual plot progression after this long since the last update.
I can only do so much in the time I have. If you know where I can find a time machine I'll get the full game out by tomorrow.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I can only do so much in the time I have. If you know where I can find a time machine I'll get the full game out by tomorrow.
It's not that scenes weren't nice, but without the college angle anymore, the characters have been reduced to 4. Sex scenes and training scenes are nice repeatables, but I guess I was expecting you to add one more scene that was plot related in the next update. I get your time is short, and it's easier to keep patreons happy with flesh scenes when you can only do so much with the time you have.

Don't take my comments too bad, I'm just one of the rare people who don't play these just for the skin.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
but without the college angle anymore, the characters have been reduced to 4. Sex scenes and training scenes are nice repeatables,
So the thing is that people have been asking for this for half a year or more, and now that I'm finally working on it people are complaining that I'm not doing the other stuff that I was doing before.
You can't have the cake and eat it to.
but I guess I was expecting you to add one more scene that was plot related in the next update.
I still haven't completed the first "wave" of repeatable scenes, there is still a bunch of gaps in in the evenings.
I want to fill them out to avoid the same issues that the first part of the game suffers from. Once they are filled out I can start making story scenes again. At the same time I'm activly working on re-doing renders from early on in the game, as well as thinking about scenes that I can fill it out with to make the gaps less frequent in the early game.
and it's easier to keep patreons happy with flesh scenes when you can only do so much with the time you have.
It's never about keeping patrons happy, it's about building the game one peice at a time, I could make one story scene per update, but then the days between them would suffer because all the repeatable aren't there to support them.
If I only wanted to keep people happy I the game would look very different from what it actually does.
Its a time sink thats why.
Try faster mode (preference menu), that should speed it up quite a bit.

Reactions: UncleVT

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
after moving to new home with sis and friends they is not a lot of story. and its getting abit boring. the mc is living with 3 hot woman so where is the 4 some. with the woman that's so open about sex it shouldn't take that long to all end up in same bed. the dev need to add something hot to bring this game back to live. its getting boring very fast. this was one of my fav games to play. now its near the bottom of my top 10 games. the dev need to add something and fast ….:)

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
after moving to new home with sis and friends they is not a lot of story. and its getting abit boring. the mc is living with 3 hot woman so where is the 4 some. with the woman that's so open about sex it shouldn't take that long to all end up in same bed. the dev need to add something hot to bring this game back to live. its getting boring very fast. this was one of my fav games to play. now its near the bottom of my top 10 games. the dev need to add something and fast ….:)
See my previous post.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Life v0.11.05.

@Fasder why don't you use "{:02d}:00".format(hours), no need for conditionals hours<10 anymore. :geek:

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
@Fasder why don't you use "{:02d}:00".format(hours), no need for conditionals hours<10 anymore. :geek:
In what context? For the time display?
If you have a wiki link I'll take a look at it.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes