Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone have a save right after the sis-bro getaway trip ? I really don't want to spoil things by playing the game back in the beginning and grind so many repeatable scenes again

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Anyone have a save right after the sis-bro getaway trip ? I really don't want to spoil things by playing the game back in the beginning and grind so many repeatable scenes again
Try story mode to skip repetition.

roadfan78

Dec 28, 2018
I am stuck right after they get their new place, she talks about the contract, next morning there is nothing that you can do. No options.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I am stuck right after they get their new place, she talks about the contract, next morning there is nothing that you can do. No options.
Skip two hours(click on the clock) and there will be a scene available in the kitchen.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
You know with the amount of time that Sarah spends sunbathing, I'm surprised that she's not as tanned as Jenna & Jenny. lol

Reactions: Fasder

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I've just gone as far as the game allowed (moved to new home with Sarah, J & J), looking at the 'completed encounters & achievements' list, I noticed that strapon for J & J Birthday is not listed.
Looking at the condition for it to be completed (strapon == True and strapon_delivery == True), but in my game it shows 'false , true' respectively.
So how can it be delivered if it wasn't ordered?
1546605459829.png

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I've just gone as far as the game allowed (moved to new home with Sarah, J & J), looking at the 'completed encounters & achievements' list, I noticed that strapon for J & J Birthday is not listed.
Looking at the condition for it to be completed (strapon == True and strapon_delivery == True), but in my game it shows 'false , true' respectively.
View attachment 214221
Yeah, it's a bug, I've already fixed it for the next version. Thanks for letting me know either way. :)

Reactions: trauts

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
So, I've finished a full run of the game to minimize the amount of bugs, if there still are any then please let me know. Bugs can be weird number, incorrect numbers, generally strange stuff, etc. Basically, if you find anything that seems odd, let me know. Saves a great for me to investigate so that's a plus, but it depends on what type of bug it is too.
This version adds no new content, it just has a lot of systems and code that the previous version doesn't, which is why I want to test it before I start adding new content. In order to test this version properly, you'll have to start from a new save and it's entirely voluntary, but if you want to help out, this is a great way to do just that.
Also any feedback on the new features are welcome, thank you!

Edit:
Updated the archive due to bad folder structure and a missing file. Make sure you have the Life-0.10.05-testv2.7z archive.

Reactions: UncleVT

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
So, I've finished a full run of the game to minimize the amount of bugs, if there still are any then please let me know. Bugs can be weird number, incorrect numbers, generally strange stuff, etc. Basically, if you find anything that seems odd, let me know. Saves a great for me to investigate so that's a plus, but it depends on what type of bug it is too.
This version adds no new content, it just has a lot of systems and code that the previous version doesn't, which is why I want to test it before I start adding new content. In order to test this version properly, you'll have to start from a new save and it's entirely voluntary, but if you want to help out, this is a great way to do just that.
Also any feedback on the new features are welcome, thank you!
Added your 0.10.05-test & this message popped up while in school & the same for hover_tutorial_icon
1547508968813.png

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes