4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I was thinking this story isn't french enough to be this pretentious about yikesing the daughter, especially in the early episodes.
The whole business with the king/prince distinction definitely seems like overextended pop psych, though. And it looks like it's going to be a theme for the whole game.
I mean, it's basically just two different ways to treat the relationship, so I'm fine with that, despite the unusual naming choices.
The approach is pretty clear, one is coming from a place of caring and at the same time retaining the position of an authority figure, while the other is more about the two meeting at eye-level. That's not too different from what you have in other games.

Last edited:

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
A little bit of content but nothing worthy of whipping your trousers round your ankles for. It's focusing very much on the story at the moment. Not a bad thing though as it's fantastic
Thanks for the heads up. Will watch this thread for abit and binge through on further dev :)

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I have just played this game for the first time. I'm not sure if I will keep playing it, since from what I've seen players cannot control who the MC will have sex with, apparently it will be mandatory, if that's the case, I'll certainly quit.
I found some Spanish words left in the English version of the game. I started gathering them but they were too many, and it was slowing down my playing so I got just a bunch of them. I wrote below each phrase what I suppose it should or could be the correct English version. The list is in the order the text appears in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Not sure how I feel about the spanish. Doesn't feel like a bad translation. Doesn't feel smooth either. Idk, I'd also like english-ified names.
AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT KING / PRINCE NONSENSE??!

Honestly, if the choices weren't so stupidly LABELED (because the actual choices are okay, it's just the labels), and had the dev learn the power of de-noising. A process that takes a few seconds of render time and makes your amateur hour C-tier art look crisp and almost professional. These two things would have made me trust the bad spanglish less worrisome.

EDIT: It gets much better as the game goes on. Can't immagine why the dev isn't going back to the first few choices. Those are extraordinarily bad. Makes people drop the game. Seems insane to me not to update them.

Last edited:

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Little foot note for each Spanish word won't hurt. Specially for those who have zero experience with that language.

Edit 1. Ok later it becomes lot better. Dev needs to remake some parts of early chapters .. Overall game is very good... More Drama and Tension would be good between exwife and MC & Mother and Doughtier.. Whole ordeal feels unfinished and café scene was mehh at best

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

Kvitravn Dev

Making Memories / Further Education
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
No more news about the next update? Man, I'm so hooked on this story :)
I give updates and sneak peeks on Patreon and SubscribeStar every 4-5 days chief.
Also in the Daz3D artwork thread here and on Twitter (Although in lower res and not much in detail because it wouldn't be fair to those who are monetarily supporting).

Reactions: BakulaManrique

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Man, had to come here from the WVM thread. They're eating themselves in there. What's good troops? Looking forward to the next update, the pics posted on Patreon are looking fine
That's one of many threads I've stopped following. Way too many threads nowadays turn into toxic mess. Fortunately the games that actually matters (to me) are so far pretty cool.
At least here it's nice and cozy. :D Might get busier here once the update drops though, but people usually behave decent in here fortunately. Wish the update would come NOW though, I miss Xio dangit :D
Other than that, hope your day is going great :)

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes