4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
1556074_F95MBoE.jpg

Overview:
This is a story about the powerful sorceress Maleficent, who was expelled from her homeworld for numerous atrocities. Now she is forced to live in some wretched hole called "Earth", and she is strictly forbidden to conjure. But Maleficent has a cunning plan to return home - she will definitely return to replay and destroy her enemies!​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-09
Release Date: 2022-03-09
Developer: Old DVD - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
ANDROID

Extra: Gallery mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1556084_sc1.jpg 1556083_sc10.jpg 1556082_sc9.jpg 1556081_sc8.jpg 1556080_sc7.jpg 1556079_sc6.jpg 1556078_sc5.jpg 1556077_sc4.jpg 1556076_sc3.jpg 1556075_sc2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Maleficent: Banishment of Evil [v0.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.00 GB
Original Size Mac: 975 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 119 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 84 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
sooo shes attracted to both got it. but we can avoid dick right?
You can, but you'll miss 2/3 of sex-scenes, including the FFM scenes. And... bad news for you, guys: in 0.1 there is only one sex-scene in the game, and that's MF:sneaky:

also since she's well... a witch. any plans for futa stuff?
This is not my fetish, sorry:rolleyes:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
You can, but you'll miss 2/3 of sex-scenes, including the FFM scenes. And... bad news for you, guys: in 0.1 there is only one sex-scene in the game, and that's MF:sneaky:
Thanks for answering!

Personally, I don't mind missing scenes. I have learned to follow the routes that only interest me, even if that means missing content. As long as I have some good F / F scenes without the intervention of an unwanted cock, or men perving on us and constantly sexually harassing us, I think I'll be fine. :KEK:

Maybe I ask a lot, but that's why I prefer to ask before playing. If the romantic / sexual content with men is optional, I will play without problem.

Like I said, the game looks very interesting. Best wishes with development!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

This is not my fetish, sorry:rolleyes:
i can live without the MFF :LOL:

and no worries. i know Futa isnt an easy fetish. honestly i only prefer it if the MC is female. as for Male protags have a futa lover i prefer to avoid it.

lastly it might just be me. but i think she looked hotter without the tattoos. kinda sad she still gets them even if you make the choice that says you dont want them.

but hey i understand. that would mean more renders.

Reactions: Havenless_

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
im honestly curious how well this game will do cause it seems like its one of the few female protag games where your not some naive girl who just gets used by everyone. or some cheating whore.

actually has a story. the MC is strong. but who knows Female protag games are harder to pull off.

obviously id prefer to be a male protag in this world but given what we have in this game id say not bad.

Lillith is hot by the way:love:

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Orc girl in the second row, you got me xD
Well even if I fear that she is just some background girl..

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
lastly it might just be me. but i think she looked hotter without the tattoos. kinda sad she still gets them even if you make the choice that says you dont want them.
I doubt whether to leave tattoos, too. She is a witch and can easily remove tattoo... I think I'll put it to a vote later.

Lillith is hot by the way:love:
In the next version, you will see Lilith in a cozy home environment;):coffee:

By the way, guys! What do you say about English text in the game? I don't speak much "Inglish", so I hired an interpreter. Everything okay?

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
The examples screens are much better in English then what is common in games on this forum, so sofar its good on a first glance, it definitly ticks the box of looking good in a graphical (models look attractive) way, so i'm keeping a cautious eye on it for the future.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
With Morigan when we decide to no treathen her we become enmy how the hell is possible making a good choise it turrn around a bad think and I think the same will be if we pick the second one whe got the enemy in that cas too.

The best friend act like an enemy? What the hell? I think alle around her are complotting against the MC. I just can't belive the best friend trun out as enemy!

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes