grodom

Apr 9, 2018
There's a strange pop-up that displays when loading older saves and it reads like an error, but if you close that pop-up everything should work fine. If it doesn't, do you mind uploading your save? Thanks.
Thing is that when i click on Load from disk, choose the save, page itself reload and when i click on saves, there is nothing to choose.

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Thing is that when i click on Load from disk, choose the save, page itself reload and when i click on saves, there is nothing to choose.
When you load a save from disk, it won't show up in the list because the saves that show up in the lists are in the browser's cache and are saved by just pressing Save on a slot.

I tried to load your save, but it's broken. Either f95 broke the attachment, or the save itself is broken somehow. The data in a normal save is codified in base64, but your attachment's base64 code is malformed which is strange if it really got saved like that from the game.

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
When you load a save from disk, it won't show up in the list because the saves that show up in the lists are in the browser's cache and are saved by just pressing Save on a slot.

I tried to load your save, but it's broken. Either f95 broke the attachment, or the save itself is broken somehow. The data in a normal save is codified in base64, but your attachment's base64 code is malformed which is strange if it really got saved like that from the game.
Well i guess that i am gonna play it all over again.

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Well i guess that i am gonna play it all over again.
I'm releasing a public update today, maybe it'll work fine in it. Sorry that this happened, I'm not really sure what could cause it because I've tested many updates from v0.1.4 onwards to make sure they work.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
The game is rly good and i think only one thing I miss is more pictures, would be nice to have some art with every sex scene. One would be enough but need to be there.

Last edited:

AliceFsher

Apr 30, 2018
I wish there was an Android support for this.. it seems very interesting.. oh well let's save the bookmark for later ;)

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
Any hope for male character?
With gay/normal content?
Sorry, that would be a completely different game. If there's more support for the game, maybe into the future I can develop side stories played from the perspective of male protagonists. Kingdom Come Deliverance's DLC A woman's lot comes to mind, where you play as a female character for a quest even if the main character is male.

The game is rly good and i think only one thing I miss is more pictures, would be nice to have some art with every sex scene. One would be enough but need to be there.
I'm trying to add more pictures, but they take time. I can eventually turn this into my full time job if there's enough to live off. I'm glad you like the game though!

very, very good release! :)
looking forward to more!
congratulations!!
Thanks I'm very happy to hear that :) I thought it wouldn't be enough content, but maybe it's fine since the plan is to have a consistent development schedule with a release every month so things can pick off eventually.

I wish there was an Android support for this.. it seems very interesting.. oh well let's save the bookmark for later ;)
There's a way to play this on Android, either through the itch version or locally through an app called "Local HTML Viewer".

For the next release, I'm thinking of compiling the game into an APK so that there isn't a need for other apps. We'll see.

Is there pregnancy involved?
Not yet, the game is still in its early phase. Games like TiTS and CoC do it easier because there's no avatar, so it's a bit more difficult for me. Depending on multiple factors, I can develop something related to pregnancy eventually, but I'll want to do it right.

how i can exit the ship and go to the village?
Go to the Airlock then click the link that tells you to exit the ship. The village map should open.

Reactions: glooglooking

glooglooking

Dec 5, 2018
Sorry, that would be a completely different game. If there's more support for the game, maybe into the future I can develop side stories played from the perspective of male protagonists. Kingdom Come Deliverance's DLC A woman's lot comes to mind, where you play as a female character for a quest even if the main character is male.

I'm trying to add more pictures, but they take time. I can eventually turn this into my full time job if there's enough to live off. I'm glad you like the game though!

Thanks I'm very happy to hear that :) I thought it wouldn't be enough content, but maybe it's fine since the plan is to have a consistent development schedule with a release every month so things can pick off eventually.

There's a way to play this on Android, either through the itch version or locally through an app called "Local HTML Viewer".

For the next release, I'm thinking of compiling the game into an APK so that there isn't a need for other apps. We'll see.

Not yet, the game is still in its early phase. Games like TiTS and CoC do it easier because there's no avatar, so it's a bit more difficult for me. Depending on multiple factors, I can develop something related to pregnancy eventually, but I'll want to do it right.

Go to the Airlock then click the link that tells you to exit the ship. The village map should open.
I really like the background story to the game and the game seems quite fun, best of luck and hopefully the pregnancy mechanics will be implemented when ready. Keep up the good work sir!

Reactions: SugarMint

billfake

Jul 21, 2019
Will there be any pregnancy content in future releases. this game is reminding me of trials and corruption looking forward to seeing how it develops,

Reactions: bro111

status10

Jul 18, 2019
Will there be any pregnancy content in future releases. this game is reminding me of trials and corruption looking forward to seeing how it develops,
Answered couple posts ago. Short answer is not atm. Complicated cause of avatar. Perhaps in future.

Reactions: SugarMint

SugarMint

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2020
As the person below you answered, it's not planned yet. The only way it would work is if, once your character got pregnant and had reached the first trimester, the clothes you would be able to equip would be limited. It'd make sense in some way to not be able to equip normal outfits due to size constraints. The problem is, I don't really know how popular such a feature would be so it's hard to justify the time the implementation could require.

will there be any transformation content?
There is transformation content planned. A clinic in the next map will offer your character the ability to participate in studies, since they're interested in how various alien substances would work on humans. It'll work as a way to gain extra credits if not on a job and it'll have different kinds of content that could work, including transformation content. I only received an idea about this, a symbiote alien that prevents your character from equipping any clothes and instead takes over your character and merges with her over time.

Can't even get past character creation, right arrow just does nothing.
You're not supposed to use the right arrow in the bottom menu to advance the pages. There are buttons in each page that allows you to get further.

The right and the back arrow in the bottom menu are used for history purposes, such as if you wanted to go back a few passages then forwards again to the latest passage you accessed.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just started playing this once again. It's amazing how far it's come since it's initial stages when I first played it.

Have a question about the blackmailer event. Have played through it completely and have also walked out a couple of times. When you do stop and decide to walk, does the blackmailer get pissed off and come back? Maybe send more lewd images to you and then possibly make you comply to his demands? Would be nice if we could get a reappearance or two from him.

Great work on this game! Really love what you've done with it so far.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes